Chapter 8

Zane's POV

We walked to his house and walked right inside. I saw his brother and Goldilocks with their eyes glued onto the tv. Jeydon led me into the kitchen. A woman around her forties was washing the dishes.

She's pretty hot.

"Hey mom." Jeydon said. His mother turned around and gasped at my face. Do I look that bad?

"Oh my. What happened to your face?" she asked examining my face.

"I fell off my motorcycle." I tell her and she placed her left hand on her chest.

"I'm so sorry, let's get you cleaned up." she said and leading me to the table. Declan walked in and glared at me.

"What the are you doing in my house?" he growled.

"Declan, where are your manners? He is your brothers guest. Respect him." their mother said and he scowled.

"Whatever." he said and grabbed two apples out of the fruit bowl. "I thought you were going to Audrey's house."

"Well-Uh"

"I fell off my bike and he saw me." I say and Jeydon nodded. Smart boy.

Declan shook his head and walked to the living room. Their mom walked into the kitchen with the first aid kit and the rubbing alcohol.

She set the equipment down on the table and pulled the tweezers out. I looked up at Jeydon and he looked scared for me. That is so adorable.

Jeydon held onto my hand and squeezed it tightly. I tried to give him a smile so he wouldn't worry. His mother dipped the tweezers in rubbing alcohol to sterilized them. Thank god.

She grasped the shard of glass with the tweezers and pulled it out. I winced at the pain. Jeydon closed his eyes as his mother did the same thing to the other pieces of glass.

About 10 minutes later she clapped her hands in excitement. "See that wasn't that bad." she said with a warm smile. Jeydon smiled as well.

"It hurt just a little bit." I say and Corbin scoffed. When did he get here?

"Well, I'm going to bake cookies now. Are you staying?"

"No mom. We already have enough people to feed." Declan said and Jeydon gritted his teeth.

"He is a guest. You don't see Jeydon making your guest not feel welcome. Go to your room."

"But mom!"

"No buts!" she said.

"You should know that your favorite child is-"

"A cute little boy!" I say and the three of them stared at me. "What? He is." I say.

Oh great, I'm probably blushing! "Okay then."

"Let's go to my room, Zane." Jeydon said blushing and I followed him up the stairs and into a room.

AW! His room is adorable. It's much better than mine and he has a queen sized bed. "Why did you call me cute?"

"I figured you didn't want your mom to find out that you're gay."

"Thanks." he said in a whisper. "I don't know when I'm going to tell her."

I sat down on his bed and lied back. "You can always tell her when you graduate high school. Or when you get your first boyfriend." I say.

Honestly, I want to be his first boyfriend. Too bad I'm not coming out of Narnia. Maybe when I'm drunk I might end up telling someone or kiss a boy. Who knows. I just want to be his first boyfriend.