Chapter 7

Jeydon's POV

I stared at my ceiling and turned my cellphone off. I just only needed to tell Zane that I wouldn't be at school today. What I have been thinking was why was I telling Zane this? But then I remembered, he's the only friend I have left.

Last night wasn't as bad as the others. I'm glad I called Zane last night. His voice really calmed me down. It even help me keep calm when Corbin came to my room last night. The only good thing was that he didn't try anything on me.

I just wish that one day Declan will realize that it is his best friend who caused me pain and torture.

"Jeydon? What are you doing still home?" mom asked. I jumped up and gasped.

"Jesus mom. When did you get here?"

"Just now. Are you running a cold?" she asked placing her hand on my forehead. "You're not hot but you're s little too warm. Why didn't you go to school today?"

"I couldn't get up from my bed."

"Can you move your legs?"

"Yes mom. Where's dad?"

"Work." she sighed and I felt sad.

Dad has always been at work for the past month. I haven't seen him since Declan's party three months ago. I don't even remember what he looks like anymore.

I wouldn't be surprised if mom was having an affair. She must be lonely not coming home to see her lover. I wonder if I will ever find my own lover. There aren't that many gay people around here.

"Mom, what do you think of gays?" I asked her.

"I don't have a problem with them. If they start stuff then we're going to have some problems."

"I see." I say and streched out my legs. Mom left the room and I walked towards the bathroom to clean myself off.

***

What to do on my day out of school.

What could I do? I know many people hang out with their friends but I don't have any.

I wish I hadn't told Audrey that I was gay. We could've been ditching school together and what not. But I lost my only friend. I should've just went along with her but that wouldn't be fair to her. I don't even like girls.

It's a possibility that I can turn Zane gay and then I can be with him forever. That's not a bad idea at all. Too bad I'm a good kid. I'd never force anyone into anything. No matter how much I want to be with them.

I decided to drive to Walmart. I'm so thankful that my brother got a rode from Corbin. I don't have to be stuck in the house with mom. I love her but she can get annoying. She'd make me wash the dishes or something.

I parked in a spot close to the entrance and grabbed a cart.

I walked around the whole place and ended up buying shampoo and hair grease and other things.

I checked the time and saw that it was time for my soap operas. I love me some adult drama. It helps me learn from others mistakes. But adults are stupid. Who stabs a person in the back with scissors? That's just childish.

My favorite tv show drama would have to be Gossip Girl. I absolutely love that show! Aside from Supernatural.

***

"But mom!"

"No. I want to spend some time with my little baby!" she said pressing my face in between her huge boobs. AH! I'm being suffocated!