Chapter 13

Dedicated to her because I love her :)

Jeydon's POV

I woke up feeling a bit like crap. Zane didn't want to come out of the closet anytime soon. How long will this relationship last? I really wanted to let people know that Zane is mine.

I wonder if he'll ever come out. Knowing him probably never. I don't know what's so bad about not coming out. Of course I haven't told my mother but that's because I care too much.

What would happen to our family relationship? I think I should come out to her, and dad. I shouldn't keep secrets from them. It's not fair. I'm pretty sure they're keeping secrets from me but that's their own problem.

I got up and walked down the stairs. "Hello my little baby boy!" mom said with a smile.

"Hi mom. Is dad home?"

"He's actually on his way now, why?"

"No reason." I say with a smile.

Declan was already seated at the table, ready to devour whatever mom was going to cook for breakfast. Corbin was here too. He practically lives here.

I sat on the opposite side of Corbin and waited for the food to come.

"So, where did you go last night?" Corbin asked.

"I didn't know it was your business to know everything."

"I'm sorry." he mumbled and I rolled my eyes. Of course he is.

Mom finished making the pancakes and set them down on the table. Corbin and Declan took all of the pancakes. What the heck? I'm freaking hungry!

"Mommy! They ate all the pancakes!"

"Declan, give some of your pancakes to your brother." mom said from in the kitchen.

Declan looked at me and looked at his pancakes and licked them all. This is so not fair. I need to eat too. They can't just let me starve. I stared at Corbin. He winked at me and my stomach growled.

They are mean living creatures! I can't believe them.

I walked out of the kitchen and back to my room. I hopped onto my bed and found my laptop. I should check my Facebook. It's been a few weeks.

I typed in my password and saw that I had two new friend requests. The other stuff were notifications from that farmville crap.

I looked at who requested me as a friend and I accepted them. I suddenly got a pop up chat.

Sammy: hey :)

Jeydon: Haii

S: Thanks for the add :c

J: NP

Sammy Wilkins added Oliver Wilkins to the conversation.

O: Hi

J: Hey

S: Good morning baby <3

O: Good morning to you too <3

J: So... what's up?

O: Oh nothing really

S: Ollie and I are going out to get breakfast :)

O: We are?

S: Of course! I'm starving :(

J: Same here. My brother and his friend ate my breakfast -_-

My stomach growled. I really wanted some of those pancakes!

S: You can come out to eat with us!