Chapter 2

Zane's POV

 I parked my bike in the school parking lot and took my helmet off. One of my friends walked over to me and gave me a high five. "Hey man, I found some nice drugs that Phoebe can hook us up with." Garret said with a smile.

 "I don't care." I tell him and he starts punching in Phoebe's number. He presses the phone up against his ear and starts telling her what we want and hangs up. He tells me she'll meet me behind the bleachers during gym. "Why can't you go?" I ask Garret.

 "Because it's your job."

 "Whatever. I'm ditching first block." I say walking to the track. Garret starts to follow me.

"I have some nice stuff we can try."

 "Sure. Let's go before Mr. Shannon finds us." I say and we head down towards the football/track field. There are a few students already down here, smoking. Maybe we should join them. But I think Garret has better stuff to smoke than those rolled up sheet of papers.

 Garret gets behind the bleachers and starts to light up whatever he made. He starts to inhale the smoke and passed it on to me. He started coughing. "This is goos shit man." he tells me and I start to smoke from it. It taste like nothing. My mind is foggy. I like foggy.

 Good foggy.

 "Dude. Look at that kid over there." my best friend said pointing to a little figure walking towards a chick named Aubrey. I can't make out her features but she looks angry from where I'm standing. I should go check this out.

 I made my way over to the two kids and realized it was the same kid who I almost hit with my bike. He's pretty adorable, for a boy at least. I think he's a junior. His brother is in my class.

"Hey, I see you didn't get hit."

"What are you doing here?" the girl asked angrily.

 "It's a free place. I can be here if I want to. Plus, I'm a seinor." I stated.

 "Oh so you think you can get special treatment because you're a grade about me? What a loser and you know smoking on school grounds is against the handbook." he said with a frown. He is too cute. I started to pinch his cheeks but Aubrey slapped my hands away from him. She's a bit fiesty.

 "I'd advise you to step away from him and get your polluted mind away from me as well." Aubrey sneered. "Or i will tell Mr. Shannon."

 "Whatever." I say walking back to Garret. I seriously don't want to get on his bad side and I'm pretty sure I am already. Concidering that I almost ran him over with my bike. I love his eye color. they're so brown and unique.

 Garret handed me the smoke and Then I heard the bell ring. The boy and Audrey walked off and I inhaled the smoke. "That girl has a fine ass. I'd tap that."

 "Already did." I say blowing a smoke ring.

 ***

 So I didn't end up skipping because someone snitched on us, probably Aubrey snitched on me again. I don't know what's her problem. I dumped her because she kept talking about commitment and what not. And she's so controlling. I had no idea she was friends with that cutie pie that I almost killed.

 Mr. Shannon scolded at me for a whole ten minutes and then sent me off to class. I just went straight to the bathroom to smoke. I'm a bit mad at Garrent for bailing out on me earlier. Some friend he is but I still hang with him because he's my only friend that listens to me or who is actually there when I need him. Except for this morning when he ran out like a big baby.

 I should tell you more about Aubrey and I. We dated a few months ago. I just wanted a quick fuck and just leave. She wanted more and I agreed. We started to become a real couple. But then she started thinking about marriage and what not. She even mentioned it to my mother. I thought it was insane but my mother like Aubrey. Who didn't? She is popular with parents and she has a nice smile.

 But anyways, she kept asking me when we were going to get more serious and what not. I couldn't take it no more so I broke her heart. I don't even care about her. She means nothing to me.

 Maybe it's because I'm gay. I've been gay for as long as I remember. I only used her to cover it up. That's why I dated her. My parents are very religious and I'm pretty sure they are homophobics. The first guy I went out with was with Seth Haven. He was a nice kid but so boring and he barely talked. We broke it off after a month.

 I only dated two people in my whole life and I only plan keeping it that way but that boy. He is adorable. I seem to have some type of attraction to him. Maybe it was the fog in my brain. Why would I like someone like him? He's so opposite of me. That's what's wrong with me. I'm attracted to the opposite from me.

 He looks like a emo loner and I highly doubt he's gay or bi. No one knows I'm gay but Seth. My best friend doesn't even know about my sexuality. I like to keep it that way.

 "What happened to your arm?" I heard some guy ask and I hear a little groan.

 "I just fell. Nothing happened to me."

 "Jeydon. If you are being bullied then tell me. I'll handle it."

 "Nothing is wrong. Stop worrying about me." the boy sighed but then I realized who the voice belonged to. That cutie pie.

 "I believe you. It's just that after what happened...."

 "Don't even bring it up."

"Jeydon. You should tell someone about it. I don't even know the whole story."

 "And I would like to keep it that way," Jeydon said and I walked out of the stall. "It's you again." he groaned.

 "I feel so loved."I say sarcastically. Declan looked so confused. "Yeah. We know each other." I answered for him,

 Declan growled. "I don't understand why you know my litter brother. I want you to stay away from him. He's a bad example of why you shouldn't smoke."

 "Hold up. You see this?" I ask pointing to my face. "This is beautiful. I take good care of my body. You on the other hand should use proactive. It would really help."

 "Come on Jeydon." Declan growled.

 "What's wrong with you two?"

 "Nothing. He's just a bad person to hang around with." Declan explained adn Jeydon decided to follow his brother out of the bathroom.

 Cutie pie had a past. I wonder what it is. I'm a very nosey person. I think I can entertain myself for awhile. Jeydon sure has an interesting life. I can't wait to find out more.