Chapter 11

Jeydon's POV

I woke up with a smile plastered on my face. I walked to the bathroom to do my duties and then screamed in horror when I washed my hands. My hair is RUINED! I really need to fix that or I'm gonna die!

Agh! Where did my brush go? This can not happen. No way. "Declan! Where is the brush?" I yell.

"I threw it out." he said walking to the doorway.

"Which one?"

"The Hello Kitty one." he said, casually.

I glared at him. "YOU THREW AWAY MY HELLO KITTY HAIR BRUSH?"

"Jeez, it's just a brush."

"Just a brush? Just like your girl friend is just a girl? No way. That brush was very valuable." I tell him.

"What's so valuable about a girly brush? You're gay but you still need to act like a man."

"It played the Hello Kitty theme song when I press the button on the front of the thing!" I cried and started humming the tune.

My brother rolled his eyes and walked out. He is so heartless. One day I'm going to throw his girl friend in the trash. See if he likes that. I'll just comb my hair out until I get enough money for a new hair brush.

I walked out of my room and called Zane. He picked up after the first ring. "Hello?"

"Zaneykins! I missed you. My brother threw away my Hello Kitty brush." I cry and he chuckled.

"He probably had a reason to do so."

"But now I have to comb my hair!"

"How about this. I'll go pick you up an we'll go to the store to buy you another brush."

"You don't have to buy me anything." I tell him.

"If you really want it then I'll get for you."

"I'm fine." I tell him and then I hear his motor run.

"I'll be there in a few." he said and hung up the phone.

***

My boyfriend came through the window since Declan still dislikes him. Zane was wearing his leather jacket with skinny jeans that made his butt look big.

"So, what do you want to do?"

"Can you just chill?"

"Sure. I want to know more about you." he winked and I blushed. He sat down on my bed and kicked off his shoes.

"Well, what do you want to know?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Anything."

"My favorite color is purple. I don't like horror movies. I've never broken a bone in my body. I like tacos."

"What do you do during your spare time?"

"Absolutely nothing. Your turn."

"I live with my mom and dad. My favorite color is green. I love horror movies. I've broken 10 bones in my body. I love tacos. I get high and drink my life away during my spare time." he said.

I don't understand why he does that to himself. He's only killing himself. It's not even cool to do that. I wonder why he's doing it to himself.

"Are you okay?" he asked me and I nod my head. "Lie down with me." he said patting down the spot next to me.

"Do I have to?"

"You're my girlfriend. Be nicer." he chuckled and I slapped his stomach. "Ow, that hurt!"

"Boo hoo." I say and he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me down next to him.

"You're warm." he said burying his head in the crook of my neck.

"Jeydon, I'm going to Corbin's house." my brother said on the other side of my bedroom door.

"Uh. Okay."

I heard some footsteps go down the steps. Then the front door opened and then shut.

"He's gone." he smiled.

"What are you thinking?"

"Oh nothing. Can't I just smile and hang out with my girlfriend?"

"Stop calling me girlfriend!" I say and he chuckled. "It's not funny."

"It is when you make a big deal out of it." he said kissing my neck. "I'm tired."

"Then sleep."

"I want to stay up with you. It's only 10 AM." he said rubbing my back.

Did he even go to sleep last night? And he's so sweet! "You should get some rest."

"Sleep with me?"

"I just woke up."

"Oh alright." he sighed and then he just fell asleep. That was quick.

***

It's been a full week since Zane and I have been dating. No one doesn't have a single idea that we are. Sometimes I wish people knew that we're dating. I can show him off to the world. Zane has been very protective over me at school. I was never allowed to leave his sight.

I have a new table that I sit at now. Phoebe and I have become great friends and it turns out that she's a lesbian. She just like to tease people. Garret still hangs around but sometimes he's outside smoking or ditching class.

I opened my locker and grabbed my 3rd block stuff. I closed my locker and bumped into the two gay guys that I've been seeing in the hallways.

"I am so sorry!" I say.

"It's okay. Ollie here wasn't watching where he's going." the boy with green eyes said.

Wow. He's cute. "I'm Jeydon."

"I'm Sam. This guy right here is Oliver. The best boyfriend I could ever have." Sam said kissing Oliver's cheek. Oliver blushed.

"Yeah, so um, I'm going to get to class." I say awkwardly.

"Okay, maybe we could hang out sometime." Sammy said and I nod.

"Maybe."

I walked off to my 3rd block, gym. I absolutely hate gym but I'm trying to pull off some muscle for my boyfriend. He's so muscular and I'm so scrawny.

I started to undress. I don't know why we have to dress out in gym. We never did it in kindergarten.

"Good day, Eh faggot?" Corbin asked scanning my body. Thank god I still have my boxers on.

"G-go away." I say, stuttering.

"AW, I make you stutter. Isn't that nice?"

"Let me get dressed." I say clenching my fists.

"You could never hurt me." he whispered in my ear and walked away.

I quickly changed into my gym clothes and ran out to the main gym. Corbin was seated a few rows behind but he could still stare at me. Why does he have to mess with me?

Corbin flashed a smile and we did our stretches.

________________________

I miss my two babies! ;_; Sammy and Ollie are like the cutest couple ever! But I just had to bring them up somewhere. :)