Chapter 14

Dedicated to her because she seems to miss me the most >.<

Your writer.... If you can see it ^.^

Zane's POV

I ran and ran. Is he really going to tell them? He shouldn't be doing it alone. Who knows what could happen.

I ran to his doorstep and rang his doorbell. Jeydon opened it and smiled. "You came."

"Of course I did. You can't do this without someone there for you." I yell him and he hugged me. "Now, let's go tell you're parents that you're gay."

Jeydon frowned. I know it's not suppose to be exciting to tell your parents that you're gay but you have to face it. I'm not even going to tell my parents. They'll just ignore me or get wasted.

"I'm here for you. No matter what." I say intertwining our fingers together. Jeydon smiled. I like it when he smiles.

"Thank you." he whispered.

"Jeydon, who is at the door?" his mother asked.

"It's Zane." he said and we walked into the living room.

There was a man sitting there on the couch. He looked like Mr. Woodcock from that movie Mr. Woodcock. He stared at me. I don't like you either.

"So, what were you going to tell us?" his mother asked.

"Mommy, daddy, I'm-I'm-I'm a little teapot." he said and and I face palmed myself.

"That's adorable." she said.

"Okay, don't you know how we're Christians and all? Well, I'm gay. I like boys and penises. Okay maybe not penises, but boys. I'm also dating this boy right here." he says pointing to me.

His parents faces were emotionless. What could they be thinking about?

"Someone please say something." Jeydon urged. You could feel the tension rise. Someone is about to blow.

"No son of mine is going to live as a sin!" his mother yelled out.

"Barbra." her husband said in a warning tone.

"Don't you Barbra me! He is the devils son! I will not tolerate living with a sin."

"Get out." Jack said in the calmest voice ever. I wonder what stuff he's on.

"Yes, get out! You sinner." she spat.

"I was talking about you, Barbra. You need to go."

"What? I am your wife! You can't just tell me to leave."

"Who pays the mortgage?"

"You're choosing me over him? You're making a terrible mistake! Declan!" she called out and Declan came running downstairs. "Come on, we're leaving."

"Where are we going?"

"Away from those sinners and your father." she said with hatred.

"I'm not going anywhere without my little brother. I'm staying."

"No! You will come with me." she said and Jack threw her over his shoulder and walked out of the house.

"Well that was exciting." Corbin said and Declan smacked him in the back of his head. "Ouch!"

Both of them ran upstairs. Jeydon has been very quiet. Wait. He's not in here. "Jeydon?" I call out and heard crying coming from the bathroom.

I knocked on the door. "Yes?"