Chapter 5

Dedicated to her because she's my other buddy :)

P.s I love you all <3

Jeydon's POV

 I slowly walked down the stairs to see my brother and his best friend playing Modern Warfare 3 on the Xbox. They were both yelling at the television. I seriously don't understand why people like that game. All you do is go around shooting people. Poising your mind with Violence.

 I turned around but was stopped by my brothers voice. "Jeydon. What I'm hearing. Is this true?" he asked, pausing his game. I don't know if I should be scared or happy that he paused his game for me.

 "What have you been hearing?" I ask, hoping it wasn't what I think it was.

 "That you're a fucking fag. Tell me it isn't true."

 "I'm not a cigarette Declan. I am me. I am your brother."

 "Don't get smart with me Jeydon. Give me an answer."

 "Yes. I am a homosexual." I answer and he clenched his fist.

 "Well, when were you planning to tell me?"

 "I don't know."

 "How long?"

 "A while."

 Then the doorbell rang. Saved by the bell. "You,"he pointed to me. "Don't go anywhere."

 "You can't leave me here with Corbin!" I say and my brother shook his head and walked to the door. Leaving me alone. With Corbin. Great. He's a freaking creeper. I'm terrified of him. I might have had a crush on him but he is scary. Or what my mother would say, the devil.

 Corbin looked me up and down and licked his lips. "You finally came out. Maybe I will too. Then We can be together."

 "There will never be an us. I thought I told you to leave me alone." I say getting up from my seat.

 "How can I stay away from someone precious as you? You have to admit, we had a great time that night."

 "How can you call that great? You ruined me." I say and he chuckled. I use to like that chuckle.

 Corbin is like my brother, but worse. He likes to torture people. He likes to hear them scream. Beg for mercy. But this isn't about him. Well, sort of, but that will come later. Right now I just want to get away from him.

 What is taking my brother so long. I really want to get this over with. "You know, I've always had a thing for you Jey."

 "That's what you said before." I say clenching my fists.

 Declan walked in with boxes of pizza. I licked my lips and inhaled the smell. Declan set the boxes on the table and I grabbed the paper plates. Corbin took his seat and I made my plate and his. "Could you go make Corbin a plate? I got to call-"

 "Whatever." I say placing the pizza on Corbin's plate. I set his plate in front of him and smiled. I hope he chokes.

 ***

 I sat down on the couch and sighed as the boys played their game. How serious are they about this stuff? It's only fake. Nothing about that game is real. It's just a bunch of baloney.

 "You're going to tell mom and dad, right?" my brother asked.

 "I don't know. They wont have to know. I don't want to hear their rant about how it is a sin to be gay. I really don't think I can tolerate all that." I tell him and he nodded and then shouts at the screen. "What would they do if they found out I was a homosexual?"