Chapter 3

Dedicated to her because she was the first to comment on the last chapter :D :D

Jeydon's POV

 "Great. Now he knows I have a past!" I scolded at my brother.

 "What I want you to do is stay away from him."

 "I don't even care about him!" I tell Declan. I'm kind of angry at both of them. Declan for saying i had a past. Mr. Hottie for knowing I have one. At least none of them know what had hapen. Those memories still haunt me.  

 Declan frowned as Audrey embraced him in a hug. "Hello big brother."

 "I'm not your brother."

 "Sure you are." she said laughing and unwraps her arms.  "Hello Jeydon." she smiled. I smiled and gave her a hug back. We started walking down the hallway and past two gay people kissing. Audrey gave them a look of disgust. Declan looked away. At least they actually came out. I have to hide my sexualiity from the two people I love the most because they are homophobic. Maybe Audrey is one of the homophobics that are the worst of all. I sighed and kept walking.

 "Did you see that? That's just gross. Who do they think they are, making out in the halls. ON SOMEONE'S LOCKER. Someone could get  some type of diese or something. It's sick." she said waving her hands in the air.

  I somehow felt afraid to tell her who I was. I don't think she'll ever accept me for who I am. If her reaction to the two boys is going to happen to me. I guess I'll keep hiding DEEPER into the closet. I won't even look for a guy.

 I can just stay single. No one will have to know that I'm gay. Sure they can have their suspicions but they'll never know the truth. No one will. No even my brother.

 "Hello? Jeydon. We've been calling you name for the past 5 minutes. Are you okay little bro?"

 "Yeah. I'm fine. I'm just thinking."

***

 It's lunch time and I don't have the same lunch period as Audrey or my brother. I'm all alone. It's always like that. Everyday I would sit on the floor and eat because I was afraid of what others would say if I sat next or near them. It's like they know I'm gay but they don't at all. I'm only waiting for someone to ask me to sit next to them.

  I grabbed my lunch and walked to the same spot everyday, only to see Zane siting there wiht a big smile. Why is he in my spot? Everyone knows it's my spot. I practially have my name on the floor from scraping it with a fork.

 "Hello cutie." he said and I rolled my eyes at him. "Aw, don't be like that. I just wanted to have a chat with you."

 "Get out of my spot."

 "It's not your spot. It's the school's. I have every right to be here."

 "Go bother someone your own size."

 "Tell me. What size are you? A six? Seven? Four?"

 "Ew. You're nasty." I scolded and he chuckled. Wow. I like his chuckle. It's so relaxing. "Whatever. I'm going to go find another spot."

 "I'll just follow you then."

 "My brother told me to never go near you." I tell him and he smiled,

 "Why is that? I never even knew your brother until of now."

 "I'm not going to speak to you." I say and started walking away. Zane is getting on my nerves right now. He can sit there if he wants to. I dont even care anymore.

 I heard footsteps approach me and I rolled my eyes. When will he ever leave me alone? I walked to an empty table and Zane took the seat across from me. "Are you emo?"