Brett Talbot Imagines

By ChyneAshly

❗️ON GOING❗️FIRST CHAPTERS UNDERGOING *MINOR* EDITING ❗️ ❗️CLICK FOLLOW TO SEE THE OTHER CHAPTERS ❗️ ~o~O~o~... More

Part 1: "Cute"
Part 2: Stealing or borrowing?
Part 3: Request 1
Part 4: Request 2
Part 5: Request #3
Part 6: Request #4
Part 7: Request #5
Part 8: Request #5 pt. 2
Part 9: Request #6
Part 10: Request #7
Part 11: Request 8
Part 12: Request #9
Part 13: Request #10
Part 14: Request 11
Part 15: Request #12
Part 16: Request #13
Part 17: Request #14
Part 18: Request #15
Part 19: Request #16
Part 20: Request #17
Part 21: Request #18
Part 22: Request #19
Part 23: Request #20
Part 24: Request #21
Part 25: Request #22
Part 26: Request #23
Part 27: Request #24
Part 28: Request #25
Part 29: Request #26
Part 30: Request #27
Part 31: Request #28
Part 32: Imagine #29
Part 33: Request #30
Part 34: Request 31
Part 35: Request #32
Part 36: Request #33
Part 37: Request #34
Part 38: Request 35
Part 39
Part 40: Request #36
Part 41: Request #37 (PART 1)
Part 42: Request #37 (PART 2)
Part 43: Request #38
Part 44: Request #39
Part 45: Request #40
Part 46: Request #41
Part 47: Request #42
Part 49: Request# 44
Part 50
Part 51: Request #45
Part 52: Request #46
Part 53: Request #47
Part 54: Request #48
Part 55
Part 56: Request #38 (PART 2)
Part 57: Request #49
Part 58: Request #34 (PART 2)
Part 59: Request #50
Part 60: Request #51
Part 61
Part 62: Request 52 Creature Preference (PART 1)
Part 63: Creature Preference (PART 2)
Part 64: Creature Preference (PART 3)
Part 65: Creature Preference

Part 48: Request #43

11K 308 26
By ChyneAshly

Surprise!!! Here's another one :D The request somehow reminded me of a quote I saw somewhere on facebook and I immediately had to go look for it. Can totally relate to those people with stretchmarks btw ;)

Hopefully I can update again tomorrow after getting some Z's bc it's already 3 something AM here, hope you guys enjoy this one! 

Warnings: idk mentions of sex but i dont think that's a warning in teenwolf  universe anyway so ;)

Request:

~~~

Even in the morning when the sun brightened up the room from the window after a tiring yet pleasurable night, there was still traces of the unmistakable afterglow on you that Brett just now noticed. Face still sporting a light pink color on your cheeks, the werewolf could only smile at the memory that occurred just last night. 

And the same smile only grew wider seeing you beside him, eyes still closed and plump lips slightly apart; unconscious to the happenings in the world. It wasn't every day that he woke up before you, today was a first actually. And Brett took this chance to memorize more the every detail of your face, your body-everything. Because between the two of you, you were always the one who woke up first-even if the situation was that the both of you were equally well spent the night before.

Shifting in his side of the bed carefully so as to not jostle you awake with your legs still tangled together, Brett had his arm bended and pillowing his head under him while now having a better view of you. His freehand reached up to tuck a lock of hair behind your ear that flowed down your face before moving down to cup your cheek, the pad of his thumb caressing your cheekbone and loving how smooth the skin felt under his finger. The gesture seemed to wake you the slightest but not enough make you fully conscious making you return to your deep sleep.

With your hands tucked under your cheek, you shifted in your sleep making you snuggle closer to Brett unconsciously and to his amusement, made the bed's blanket ride down your torso to just below your hip giving him a full view of your bare chest and stomach.

His hands still continued their way down from your neck to your shoulders, eyes following his hand as his thumb teasingly tracing a line on the side of the curve of your breast before stopping just below your last rib on the dip of your waist. He just absolutely loved every bit of you-the light dusting of freckles on your skin to the light hairs on your arms, thankful that you were all his and that he was all yours.

His eyes went further down to where the white blanket ended, to where his favorite thing that decorated your smooth skin.

It was something that you absolutely loathed and he absolutely loved, and in that you didn't really get him. But he explained to you how it somewhat made you look like 'his tigress' as he had dubbed it a long time ago, from the white and pink strips that decorated the side of your hip, thighs and your butt cheeks.

Tracing one line that led to another, Brett then felt a hand that stopped his movements in tracing any more of the marks making him look up to see beautiful Y/E/C eyes looking back at him in what seemed to be embarrassment. The insecurity already being felt in the connection the werewolf had with you.

"You're beautiful," Brett only smiled before shifting to rest his weight on his elbows that were on either side of you, his own bare torso covering yours.

Leaning down, he pressed his lips to yours before lying back down on his side of the bed and taking you in his arms in a tight warm good-morning hug. His lips kissing your forehead as your head laid on his chest while you wrapped an arm around his waist, your ears hearing the comforting tune of the beating of his heart.

(A/N: Okay, you can stop here because I planned it to be up to here..this is the end of the imagine/request... but if you want like another kind of ending be my guest and continue with the feeling of fluff ;* and surprise!)

"I love you," he said before pulling the sheets back up to shield your bodies from the oncoming cold of winter season.

You were about to fall back into deep sleep when you suddenly heard a piercing cry that jolted you back to wakefulness, the smile that appeared just as you moved to get up didn't falter when the baby monitor continued to light up at the sound of crying. Brett's arms only tightened around you as if not wanting to let go for just a second longer before you pried his arms off of you and made your way to the walk-in closet to get dressed-not really wanting to keep the baby waiting, the green eyes behind you watched you walk with a light sway of your hips while giving him a full uncensored view of your beautiful behind he just love(d to grope every time you had sex).

Heading to the nursery just across the hallway, you entered the room and made you way to the wooden crib where you can see little arms and legs already flailing as the sound of the cries from the little girl only grew louder.

"Hey, baby." You cooed, gently carrying the baby and nestling her in your arms, rocking a bit to soothe the cries.

Brett was already at the doorway leaning against the doorframe and watched the scene unfold before him, his arms crossed over his chest while a loving smile appeared on his face-the sight to him was so pure. He watched as you cooed at the baby before making your way towards the rocking chair just beside the crib, the cries of his little girl slowly dying down as she was being fed.

"You're staring again," Brett then heard your voice, snapping him back to reality and seeing you looking at him.

"Can't help it," he answered with a shrug of his shoulders, entering the room and pulling the stool that color-matched the crib towards the rocking chair before sitting in front of you.

His hands caressed the small feet of the baby girl before leaning in to kiss the pad of her foot, making her little toes curl from the tickling feeling she felt before her legs jerked making you and Brett laugh while the baby only gurgled and continued sucking.

Brett couldn't help but stare at the little bundle of joy who was born just 3 months prior and was now starting to look like her parents, her eyes obviously inheriting her father's green ones while her nose looking like yours. He didn't know that it was even possible to fall in love in an instant for the little girl in your arms, the baby already had her fingers wrapped around him the moment she was in his arms the day she was born.

Somehow not only did Brett grew more in love with you, he also grew more fondly of the stretchmarks you gained from the nine-month long pregnancy (excluding the ones you already had before). He somewhat sees it as a badge of surpassing a lot of morning sickness, back pain and childbirth just to have the little tiny bundle of joy he loved to bits in the world.

Reaching for your free hand, he pulled to his lips to press a kiss to your knuckles. 

~~~

Was that alright? O:) hope you guys liked this one too! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
280K 8.3K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
120K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
151K 5.4K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...