Airplanes (Michael Clifford F...

By EuniFayA

Have you ever imagined that saying goodbye to a friend Could mean saying Hello To someone else? Annie never... More

Read me.
prologue
Saying Goodbye
I'm surprised
Feedback
This is where you're staying.
Odd morning
Untitled Part 7
the ladies
memories doesn't kill you
the secret shall remain
author's note
a huge lie
goodnight
author's note
i dare you
regret
sorry
''important author's note''
show time
not a party
on set
a friend
you
Everybody's Got Their Demons
Nia, i didn't mean it.
falling
open your eyes
this is yours
get over it
lost here in london
wouldn't be?
the blog
rumour has it
harry
Goodbye, Luke.
i'm hurt
how long.
you don't gotta say anything
underneath the same sky
Airplanes
it's where my demons hide
misterious girl
end up here
is anyone there?
closer
long way home
michael wants another slice
party stuff
a mess
a friend
i don't wanna go
you should...
You should just...
...Stay.
one step closer.
never have i ever
safety pin
waste the night
the last thing
run away, run run away
sleeping at last
all of me
author's note
if you don't know
hey readers
how long
the only reason.
Broken... glasses?
i'll be back soon.
dive into the dark
this is not right.
fix this out
the news
he's back
we wait...
he found annie...
awake
just annie
knocked down
remember
something bad?
nice to meet you again
i need to keep going.
welcome back
question.
where would i go?
this...
My Girl.
who's there...
please bite your lips...
gives you hell
The End???
say it...
All i want for Christmas...
I'm in doubt!
i hate farewells
conditions...
YES!
Untitled...
introducing a new book.
new book featuring 5sos
Harry styles' aboard.
good news.
SEQUEL!!!
READ!
Michael Things?
Imagine #1
Imagine #2
Imagine #3
Imagine #4
Imagine #5
Imagine #6
Imagine #7
Imagine #8
Imagine #9
Imagines...
Imagine #10
Imagine #11
Imagine #12
Imagine #13
Imagine #14
Imagine #15
Imagine #16
Imagine #17
Imagine #18
Imagine #19
Imagine #20
Imagine #21
Imagine #22

don't go

488 17 21
By EuniFayA

My voice comes out so slow that I don't know if I said out loud or I was just thinking. But my questions were answered when Michael groaned roughly in a way that it could set myself on fire.

His soft lips crashed onto mine swinging like wild waves in the sea in a stormy night, I place my hands on his neck and his hands travels over my waist stopping on my hips, trying to pull me closer as much as he can.

''we both know we can't be friends...'' he purrs in my ears ''and pretend we don't like each other'' he says kissing my collarbone making me gasp.

My hips started to move back and forward instinctively winning a sexy moan from Michael.

I have known, since the first time I saw the band years ago, that this guy had something special, the way speak, the way he touches his hear making a mess.

He was the weird and smart boy in his school, the kind of boy I normally would have a crush but never tell him.

In school my friends and I have always been selective and protective for one another, I wouldn't let the hot and popular guys get close to me but I usually talked with those who seemed shy and out of place.

I always thought that people like them, the 'losers and the freaks', would have a huge future with huge things waiting for them, to make them shy, for people to see their light.

It was actually weird that every time I saw some pictures or videos of Michael smiling it would immediately make me smile too.

And now having him like this, with me, so close, I wonder if this was meant to be, if this is where I was supposed to be.

If this is what I missed, if this is what I needed to realize that I was wrong about everything I believed.

I like Michael more and more each day, I'm falling fast.

''why are you so quiet?'' Michael asked worried and looked into my eyes.

I stared at his emerald eyes just a bit too much, the way it moves to everywhere catching every place of my face, the way his iris dilated when I bit my lips.

''you are so beautiful'' I said and he smiles and his cheeks turns red. I touch his cheeks with my fingers, then his chin, I touch his lips softly and then I press I little kiss on his lips. ''I can't believe I'm le...'' when I was about to tell him I should go to get my stuff ready someone knocked the door loudly, making me jump from Michael's lap.

He groans furiously getting up and unlocking the door and going to the front door.

I don't know if I should wait or just change into my clothes now and go home.

''why the fuck you took my car!?'' I heard Ashton yelling at Michael and I covered my mouth astonished and guilty.

I couldn't hear what else they said because seems like they went outside.

Wait... outside?

What if he leaves me here?

No he wouldn't.

Our moment with Michael was over and ruined so I doubt it he would come back and continue what he was doing.

So I hurry to the bathroom and wear my clothes from last night, I take a look at my reflection on the mirror and I'm surprised to see the girl in front of me.

She's almost shinning, her small lips are red and swollen, her big and grey eyes and brighter, her cheeks have a pink tone like a doll. Who is she?

I touched my lips and smiled when the memories from a few minutes ago came to mind.

The way things are going scares me, my heart is always beating so fast and every time I'm close to him I think I will explode.

My hands shake when he's talking to me and I just...

''Ann?'' Michael cut off my thoughts when he come inside the bathroom that I just realized I didn't close the door. ''hey!'' he says confused when he sees me standing there doing nothing.

''hey! Where's Ashton?'' I ask and make my way to his room again.

''he's outside'' he answers seriously with no humor in his face. ''we have to go and pick up my car, he will follow us''

This is awkward, should we talk about our make out or should I just stay quiet?

''oh! Ok'' I said and I sat in his bed and starts to wear my converses, he didn't say anything about that I changed into my dirty clothes again nor that we were just making out wildly so I decide to not speak either.

He followed my every move from he was standing in the room then walked his side of the bed and grabbed his boots from under the bed and started to wear them roughly.

Something has changed within a minute and I can't follow his sudden changes of humor.

I got up slowly and made my way to the living room and waited for him to come.

After a few minutes sitting on the couch he comes out from his room already changed in a black skinny jeans, an old grey Harley Davidson shirt and his black converses.

I got up from the couch just glancing at him and he didn't look at me, he just crossed the room and opened the door for me.

I felt so numb when I walked pass him and went outside but stopped myself from panic when I saw Ashton standing in front of the elevator.

He smiled widely when he saw me walking to him and I gulped hardly before I could smile back to him.

''hey girl!'' he greeted me with a hug. '' are you going with me or with mikey?'' he asks but when I open my mouth to answer Michael speaks.

''she's going with me'' he says grumpily but Ashton seems to not get affected by his moody friend or he didn't notice that Michael indeed was moody.

Ashton never asked what we did or where we went or why I was here and the car was on a beach. Ashton's eyes were kind, warm and friendly with not even a bit of judgment.

Ashton just nodded giggly and pressed the elevator button to go down.

When we were on the elevator I just stared down at the floor while Ashton talked to us nonstop about everything that happened last night even when we were there most of the time and he was saying that it was one of the best nights of his life.

When we got out of the building I saw that Ashton was with another car that I've seen last night in Kyle's house and there was a guy inside, I think his name was mitchy collins.

We hoped into Michael's car and he started to drive silently and I, obviously, sat there awkwardly, just looking at the streets with my head leaned against the window.

I saw Michael glancing at me from the corner of my eyes but he didn't say anything and neither did I.

I was not going to break the silence but this wasn't what he said it would be, awkward.

After a few minutes I saw less and less buildings and the beach in front of us, and then I saw the black car parked where we left this morning.

When Michael stopped the car I got out as quickly as I could, I needed fresh air or the tension in the car would kill me.

He got out of the car as well and threw the keys to Ashton which caught it perfectly.

I didn't know if I should get into Michael's car or ask to Ashton to drive me home so I just stood there between both cars, watching the other guy wave at us and going away.

''so, see you at your friend's house again?'' Ashton asked and I looked at him confused.

''why? What's going on there?'' I asked

''we're planning to do a huge lunch, you know, for the farewell, before you go back to London'' he answer and I widened my eyes surprised, supposedly the party was the farewell.

''oh! That sounds fantastic'' I tried to sound convincing but I don't know how I sounded to him.

''see you there!'' Ashton waved at me and got into his car whilst I watched him drive away.

''are you coming or not?'' Michael finally asked me annoyed making me gasps because of his rude tone. I glared at him but he wasn't looking at me anymore.

What the hell is wrong with him?

I was about to refuse to go with him but my feet was already walking to his car.

I sat in the passenger sit and crossed my arms pressing my chest so I wouldn't break down.

I looked like a grumpy child to be honest.

I'm being stubborn about this because I won't ask what's happening.

He drove me back to Kyle's house in a complete and tragic silence.

When I got out of his car one more time I didn't even say anything but he got out of his car too and followed me till the door.

''you're staying?'' I asked turning to him standing behind me.

''unlike you, yes, I'm staying'' he muttered and I frowned confused.

''what do you mean with unlike you?'' I say shaking.

''I mean... that you are going away'' he answer getting closer to me staring at me furiously and clenching his jaw so hard that his jaw line looks more pronounced than normal.

Oh... so that's what it's all about.

''you know what? Never mind, forget it!'' he said seconds later and went inside the house leaving me there alone and confused.

I was still thinking about staying but I obviously need to go back and make plans and leave everything organized. But that's only if I will move to Los Angeles.

I never thought he wanted me to stay and even more right now.

When I went into the house I walked to the kitchen where I heard voices and there was Luke and Calum making fun of Evy for burning something in the oven.

''hey pretty girl'' Calum winked at me when he saw me and Evy smirked widely.

''what's burning?'' I asked and they laughed.

''Evy ruined the pizza'' Calum said and I chuckled.

 ''hey!'' Ashton shouted when he saw me and I smiled. Then Kyle, Nia and Joseph also joined and I don't know why but I felt suffocated so I decided to leave the kitchen and go to somewhere empty.

I walk to the living room and I see niall, Rena, Casey and Miranda watching TV and Michael is talking to crystal in another couch.

I ignore them and I try to ignore as well the pain in my chest growing faster when I see them so I just say good morning to the group and walk upstairs to my room.

When I'm about to reach my door the bathroom's door opens and a sleepy harry comes out yawning.

''hello there'' he smirks when he notice me and I smile rolling my eyes. ''where have you been the whole night? I've missed you'' he asks and I swallow.

''I've been... out'' I say and he raises one eyebrow.

''okay?'' he replied scanning me up and down. ''see you at lunch'' he waves at me and go downstairs.

I change into clean clothes quickly and jump in my bed exhausted.

What I should do now?

Michael is mad at me because I will take that flight.

I was getting sleepy when I heard someone knocking the door.

I just groaned and ignored the noise and tried to sleep again.

''I'll be down soon!'' I yelled when the knock started again.

Then all of a sudden the door opens and I jumped in my bed when I saw Michael standing in my room looking at me menacingly but his eyes seemed red.

I stood up when he came closer, he scanned my face and I looked away.

''what do you want, Michael?'' I ask looking at my nails.

''I want you'' he says and I snapped my head towards him.

He grabs my chin and crash his lips against mine violently making me gasp which gives him the chance to explore my mouth with his tongue.

I kiss him back with the same passion not wanting this to end, I pull him closer grabbing his shirt and he squishes my waist harder.

''you already have me'' I whisper when our kiss stops for a few seconds.

''you're going away from me'' he groans almost pleading and kissing my neck.

''I am not going away from you'' I say in a moan. He's doing a mess with my feelings right now kissing me that way.

''don't go'' he whisper in my neck.

'' I will be back'' I manage to say and he stops what he's doing to look at me.

''no! Just don't go'' he kisses my lips slightly.

''Michael, I need to go'' I say and he closes his eyes and clenches his jaw again.

''fine!'' he sighs loudly and storms out of my room again.

What the fuck!?

Was he trying to convince me by kissing me like that?

Well... He almost did it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 11.8K 36
Summer has always been the good girl. She gets good grades and never does anything wrong. Then her dad gets a new job in Australia and she thinks tha...
641 49 16
“Love, not as a surge of passion, but as a choice to commit to something, someone, no matter what obstacles or temptations stand in the way.” People...
23.5K 874 51
“You know what, Michael? You are my savior, and I never would be like the way I am today without you.”
139K 2.4K 33
***WARNING: I WAS 13-14MAKING THESES!! ANY SPELLING ERRORS I APOLOGIZE***Just some Michael Clifford imagines that I made up. If your ever feeling sad...