Accidental [Part 1 ][ BoyxBoy...

By BreaBrea

(BoyxBoy) Raquel had never loved a boy in his life and he couldn't imagine ever loving one . That is until Da... More

Accidental ( BoyxBoy )
Accidental ; Chapter Two
Accidental ; Chapter Four
Accidental ; Chapter Five
Accidental : Chapter Six
Accidental : Chapter Seven
Accidental : Chapter Eight
Accidental : Chapter Nine
Accidental ; Chapter Ten
Accidental ; Chapter Eleven
Accidental ; Chapter Twelve
Accidental ; Chapter Thirteenth
Accidental; Chapter Fourteen
Accidental ; Chapter Fifteen
Accidental; Chapter Sixteen
Accidental ; Chapter Seventeen
Accidental;Chapter Eighteen
Accidental ; Chapter Nineteen
Accidental;Chapter Twenty
Accidental : Chapter Twenty-One

Accidental ; Chapter Three

8.9K 199 16
By BreaBrea

EXCUSE ERRORS

VOTE : COMMENT . 

HOPE YOU LIKE 

how i picture Raquel ---------->>>>>

-Raquel-

I sat down in my usual seat in the back of the classroom : feeling just ready to get this day over with . School isn't exactly my thing , never has been . And seeing as how i'm graduating my senior year in a week : i can't wait . 

Garret sat in the empty seat to my left and Trey in the empty seat to my right with Yvonne in the front of me . We've sat the same since about freshman year . And that has always been cool with me until now . I can barely stand to be around Yvonne anymore . 

Garret tapped me " yo , " he lowered his voice " what the fuck is up with you and Yvonne ?"

I shrugged " have you ever known me to keep one girl for too long ?" I cracked a smile . I knew Yvonne was listening , but that wasn't why i was smiling . I know Yvonne loves me , with how many times she has told me i should know better than she does . I wasn't sure why exactly i was smling . Maybe i'm smiling because letting her go meant that i was even admitting to myself that i want Dante / But the fact still remains , i can't have him . 

Garret grinned at me like he knew what i meant , but he really didn't . 

I got barely got through first bell , english , without losing my mind . I listened in on the cap sessions the rest of my friends were having but i was completely in my own zone , staring at the back of Yvonne's head . I was wondering if she'd heard me , if she believed what i said , if she was hurting . 

To be honest , i care for the girl deeply . After all the times that she's let me crash at her place or just been supportive of me , i know i care for her . But it's definatly no where near love . 

When the bell rang i was almost the first one out of the classroom . Gym is my second bell class . I love gym with a passion , Especially since we share it with the Juniors , a.k.a. Raven and Dante's class . I rushed through the halls , bumping past people . 

Yeah , i'm really that excitd just to see Dante . 

I reached the gym doors , with my gym clothes in hand . I was the first one in the locker room and the first one out . I peeped Dante as he walked in with Raven by his side , them to laughing away about something . I didn't say anything , just watched . Dante was dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans and white and black PF's on his feet with a white fitted shirt with a pink Jordan sighn on it .  I was temted to reach out and grab him but i didn't . Instead i linked back up with Garret and Trey as they exited the locker room .

" yo ass keep pulling disappearing acts and shit like you fucking Casper The Friendly Ghost . " Trey said as he laughed at his own joke . " you a funny acting nigga ."

I shrugged and grinned a little bit . Trey has this thing about him that's just funny . The dude can make you laugh about nothing at all .

Garret felt the need to come to my deffence " i know you not trying to talk about him with yo' shrimp dick havin' ass . You need to keep yo' mouth closed before you get embarrased wit' yo JJ off good times looking ass ."

I crfacked up laughing as i listened to them two going back and forth . It was funny . The two of them undeniably are the dumbest niggas i've ever met . . . and i mean that in the best way possible .

-Dante-

I usually like to wait to get to the locker rooms when everone is out . It's uncomfortable enough as it is having to change in front of a room full of guys without me having to try and keep my eyes trained on the floor . Not that anyone knows i'm gay or anything but i feel like at the same time every one knows . And shit , although i don't declare that i am , it should be pretty obvious .

What boy do you know that wears almost skin tight skinny jeans that's not gay ? Don't wory , i'll wait for a answer . . . . . .

None ? Right , that's what i thought . 

Somehow i had managed to make it to class right along with everyone else today and i had to change right there . I felt myself shaking , like i was about to lose my innocence . God , Fuck me !

Once i was changed , i rushed back out of the locker room anfd ran over to Raven who was standing , waiting for ne by the bleachers . 

" the next time you suggest we get to class on time i'm going to murder you !" I whispered to her . 

She giggled and rolled her eyes . She knew wouldn't kill her , but it didn;t hurt to try to get her to believe it . 

It's something i hate about gym class . I do love the fact that we have it with the Seniors . That doesn't bother me . I can never pinpoint what , but something is always out of place to me . Either i feel like i'm being watched or it's just plain weird . 

The gym teacher lined us up and divided us into 2 teams : Juniors vs. Seniors . 

" basketball , is the game , ladies and gentlemen . First team to 21 get's to sit out gym class for the rest of the week . " He blew his whistle and we all joged onto the court . I took a deep breath . 

Acting confident is the key , right ? 

Because i can't play basketball worth a damn .  and it really doesn't help any that Raquel is on the other team , staring at me with the sexy look on his face : the one he doesn't even realize he does where he licks his lips and has his eyebrows raised . This is just all wrong . 

I could fake sick . But that would just backfire because then i'd have to go home and be around my father which i'm not up for at that moment . I could ask to go to the bathroom and skip but then i'd get a detention which i hate because really , who want to be at scool a extra hour . Or i could just play and hope to god i don't embarrass myself . 

Those are my options , and i think it's pretty damn clear that the first to aren't even really up for grabs .

The whistle blew , the ball went up in the arm , and i thanked job when the other team got it first . I didn't care if we lost and didn't get to sit out gym for the rest of the week , at least there would be no more basketball . 

I watched as Trey passed the ball to Raquel . Some how they always end up on the same team : it was no use in even trying because those 2 always win together . 

I could be tripping but i swear right before he made that shot , Raquel winked at me . It could have been my dellusional ass brain but , i'm pretty sure even i couldn't imagine a sight as sexy as that . I let out a frustrated sigh . Who am i kidding ? Why in the hell would he wink at me in the middle of a damn basketball game . That just sounds stupid . 

Dazed and confused , i went along witht he game , keeping my eye on the ball and not on the guy holding it . I managed to get the ball in my hands once , and i airballed it . I wasn't as embarrassed at i thought i would be . I t was more fun than anything . But as expected we lost . 

Once the game was over , i made my way quickly to the locker rooms before any one else was paying attention . We still had 30 minutes of free time and i was going to use that to clean up and changed . 

" you should let me teach you how to play ." 

I rolled my eyes , his voice is so familiar to my ears that it doesn't even take me by surprise anymore . Infact it warms me , makes me nervos , but not scared . 

" i don't want to learn to play . " I said , not turning to face him , or stripping out of my sweat drenched clothes . My nervousness that i felt while being in the locker room with the rest of my classmates , only doubled while being in the locker room with him . 

I felt his arms wrap tightly around my waist for the second time in 3 days . I relaxed into his chest , even though i know he'll pull back in a moment : just like the last time . 

" can i hold you like you , just for a minute ?" His breath tickled my neck causing me to arch my back just a little . 

I shook my head yes and jst injoyed being in his arms . I didn't ask questions , or somplain when he let go . I just took it for what it was : him not being ready . The occasional attention he gives me is better than nothing at all . 

-Raquel-

The day ended faster than i expected it to . I passed through it in a breeze , with Dante on my mind . When i left the locker room i'm pretty sure everybody noticed the love-sick look on my face but no one said anything . My feelings were damn near leaking through my pores . It was nothing i could help . Raven was even looking at me like she knew something that i didn't . I didn't know what the hell that was about . 

I entered the house with Raven by my side continuously asking why i'm being so quiet . I just told her it was alot on m mind but i knew she wasn't buying it  : she didn't push me those , she knew that i'd tell her when i was ready .

My mother was in the kitchen fixing a big pot of chilli  for dinner . Me and Raven both took a seat at the table . 

" how was school Raven ?"

Raven shrugged " fine ."

" and you , Raquel ?"

I shrugged too . Besides the fact that i'm having withdrawls from not being around Dante , and all things considered , it was a okay day . 

" my day was alright . "

I must be losing it . 

I'm having crazy thoughts about telling Dante how i feel . 

*****************************************************************************************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 313 14
❤︎︎ Two homies going to college together, one of them gay feelin the other who is very blunt and a little homophobic but what happens when they kiss...
149K 3.9K 24
Justin is an normal guy going into high school. From what he hears from his older sister Jasmin, freshman year is going to be hell. Now a mysterious...
212K 7.5K 25
It was only a kiss - bit of summer fun. That was all. Holiday friendships dont often last so why bother learning each others names? You'd only have t...
45.6K 2.3K 31
Kellin Quinn had a traumatic upbringing and since has had a hard time staying out of his head. He is sickened by what he loves, and despite trying so...