Two Can Play at This Game *k...

By savagejuliee

Just read the story More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
‼️READ‼️
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Readddd
Chapter 21
Read
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 22

2.2K 86 40
By savagejuliee

Kevin's POV:

"BETHANY!" I screamed as a black SUV hit her. Hard.

My world was frozen. Oh my god.

This is all my fault!

I ran into the middle of the street after watching the car speed off away from her, not hesitating to run over her leg in the process.

Is she dead?

Oh god please no please please no!

I knelt down next to her, afraid to pick her up and damage her fragile body. "B, I love you so much. Please be okay." I said, holding her limp hand in mine and pulling out my phone to call an ambulance.

A pool of blood began to pool out from underneath her. "No no no no no no no," I muttered, hoping it would stop. I didn't wanna touch her and make her worse, but then I wanted to pick her up and kiss her.

I put my ear to her chest and listened for her heartbeat, unable to hear anything. Tears falling from my eyes as sirens sounded in the distance and got closer.

They arrived and pushed and shoved me out of the way.

"She's alive!" One of them shouted.

"Let's get her to the E.R and into immediate treatment. Her life is on the line people!" Another yelled back.

"No! Bethany! Don't hurt her!" I screamed as the ushered her onto the stretcher.

"Son I'm going to need you to go home. We will contact her family." One of them said to.

"How do you know I ain't her family?" I pleaded.

"Are you?" He asked. I said nothing.

"Listen kid, you better answer because whoever she is to you, could die any second and we need to get going." He said sternly with a deep voice.

I shook my head no. And he turned around and left.

The ambulance pulled away and I began to sob.

Why? Why did I have to do this to her? This is all my fault!

I ran to her house.

I knocked loud and obnoxiously on their door.

Her mom answered. "Kev? How are you? How was the trip? Oh honey I'm sorry, you're probably here for Bethany. I'll go get her."

"No!" I yelled.

"Excuse me?" She asked.

"Mrs. West, Bethany got hit by a car. I called the ambulance and she's in the emergency room probably right now." I rushed.

"Wait what?"

"Les go!"

She went upstairs to seal the rest of her family and they all came down, her dad crying. And her little brother Jeffrey asking me multiple questions.

Lisa just assured him and said everything would be alright.

"Kev, you should go home." She told me. "They'll probably only allow family if she's in really bad condition. Come tomorrow if you want." She said walking away.

I sighed and walked home, preparing myself for a fucked up night.

••••••

Jordan's POV:

I woke up this morning with a smile on my face. God I can't believe Bethany kissed me! I've liked her for so long as more than a friend and it was just amazing.

If I was Kevin I would never have dropped her like he did. She's way too amazing.

I poured myself a bowl of cereal and turned on the tv. Instantly the news came on.

"Here's what's in. A bit and run happened last night at approximately 12:46."

I took another bite of my cereal.

"The car was a black SUV and hit a young girl by the name of Bethany West."

I spit out my cereal. "What?!"

A picture of her beautiful face popped up on the screen.

"The girl is in serious condition at our local hospital. Her life is on the line."

My heart began to pound.

"We believe the hit was planned because of the information from a few sources."

I'm going to the hospital right now.

•••••

"I'm here to see Bethany West." I said to the lady at the front desk.

"Sorry hon, but she can't take visitors at the moment." She frowned at me. "maybe in a week from now, if she's out of the coma."

"Coma?" I blurt out.

"Yes. That's what I said right? I could sen you up there if you wanna talk to her family." She suggested.

"That'd be fantastic." I muttered.

"Room 324."

•••••

"Oh Jordan," Lisa said, walking over to me and hugging me. "She's in a coma."

"I know," I said, tears coming to my eyes.

I take complete blame for this.

Is at on the chair, head in my hands.

It wasn't long before I heard footsteps running down the hall and I looked up.

"Hello Kevin." Bethany's mom greeted him.

Oh god. Kevin is here? The one who always made Bethany cry and upset? Oh boy will I-

"Who's that guy, and what is he doing here?" He said pointing at me.

"Bethany's friend, Jordan. He was with her before the accident." She said.

He narrowed his eyebrows at me. "Huh. Nice to meet you." He shot at me.

Jeez.

The doctor walked out of Bethany's room and I instantly stood up. "She's still in a state of coma. We don't know when she will wake up, or if she even will wake up. Her ribs are severely damaged and her leg broken in three different spots, as well as a broken arm and a serious concussion from probably hitting her head on the ground." He released some air. "She lost a lot of blood. And is currently on life support. It's not an easy process at the moment, but if she does recover like we are hoping, things should run smoothly."

"Can we go see her?" Her mom asked.

"Yes. I'd recommend one or two at a time so nothing goes wrong or gets ruined. The things in there are essential to her life." He said before walking down the hallway.

"You guys first. You're family." I said, and sat back down, heart pounding.

I was left with Kev and a sleeping Jeffrey.

"So. How'd you meet B?" Kevin asked me.

"Bethany? At a coffee shop." I answered.

Why did ya start talking?" He said.

"The first time there were no seats left. The second time it was just she looked upset, I helped and it started our friendship." I shrugged, not wanting to tell him it was about him.

"Just friends?" He asked.

I gulped. After last night I have no idea. I've always liked her for more and I don't think she ever has. Maybe she kissed me out of sadness?

"Just friends." I answered, clearing my throat.

"Cool. I'm her boyfriend." He said.

"Ex?" I corrected, getting annoyed.

"Yeah. I still love her. I was so stupid to do what I did to her. I wanna make it up to her so badly but I feel like I can't.

I nodded my head. He seemed pretty sincere about loving her... But I know everything he did to her.

Her parents spent awhile in there before they came out. "You guys wanna go together or separately?"

"Separately." Kevin answered.

"Jordan how about you go first? You've been here longer sweetheart." She said.

Kevin looked annoyed. I have no idea what Bethany saw in him. He just seems flat out rude at the moment.

I walked in and shut the door behind me.

She was laying there, beat, and bruised up. "How did this even happen?" I whispered, tears coming to my eyes at the sight of her.

•••••

I stood up and left the room, wanting to imagine we were in our favorite coffee shop just laughing and talking. Not in a hospital hoping she'd live.

Kevin's POV:

I watched Jordan get out of the room. I'm honestly getting ode jealous of him. B's parents love him and talk to him and I'm just here, in love with their daughter still. I'd quit The Bomb Digz for her. I'd do anything so that she'd love me again.

Maybe deep down somewhere she really still loves me. She's just scared.

I was in the room now, looking at her beautiful face and feeling guilty, because this is all my fault. I want to go back in time and never go on that Boys of Summer Tour or The Gizzy Lyfe Tour because it fucked up everything for me.

I sat next to her and picked up her hand kissing it lightly. Tears formed in my eyes.

"I'm sorry." Was all I said before I walked out her room and outta the hospital.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ah shittt 😭

But Bethany, ya mom petty for that 😭

ENJOY THE UPDATE!!

Idk when ima update again bc I'm going to Wildewood tmrw for 3 days. So I guess there should be a surprise update soon 🌚

Love youuuu 💘

-Julie 🤓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 1K 43
Valentina meets Daniel, but is she ready for all the problems he comes with?
8.1K 145 27
"The point is..i think he was feeling me and I'm feeling him but he probably thinks I'm leading him on, and I'm not I REALLY like Devin..ALOT" (not p...
PTX One Shots By Kitty

General Fiction

3.5K 80 9
Pretty self-explanatory
16.4K 298 13
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨 𝐫𝐚𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬, 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚. [𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧...