Oh, Green World!

Par Woowoowriting

The story of a girl, a town, and the world as they face imminent death. Plus

What Do We Do Now?
So That Was Cool
Zero for Three
They Are Coming
Philosophies of a Meteor Attack
Ten Tons of Rubble
Spreading Rapidly
Fix Your Reasoning!
Wi-Fi in Hell
Insensitivity
Beg the Stars
Florida, Etc.
Miracles (In Four Separate Payments)
This Apocalypse Isn't All About You
Where Are We Going?
It Worries Them Sometimes
A Certain Brand of Coffee
Three Out of Seven
Mr. Rock
The Pocket Guide to Death, Dying, and Meteor Attacks
No Thanks
Everything Else
A Visit to the Angels
Straight Girls
I Think They Know
Lifestyle Changes
Everything is Operating
Playing Superman
I'm Sorry About Your Aunt
Party Police
Don't Tell Mom
Spork
Crusades
Shotguns
History
Probably
TV Dinners and Rockets
Death, as Seen Through a Telescope
Ready, Set...
Foxes Mate for Life
Friendship and Shit
Family
Bwon Feltures
Fuck That
Thinking
Someone Great
Meet Charlie
Pre-Mature Meteoration
Rejoice!

Success!

1K 138 15
Par Woowoowriting

It’s Spirit Week this week at my school. I was surprised they still did it, because we’re all drained of any school spirit that we once had, which wasn’t much.

Today was Character Day, where you dress up as a famous character, but a lot of people just threw stuff on and made pop culture jokes. Not that I have a problem with that, but the whole idea of the day was kind of cannibalized and torn apart by us.

My friend Chris dressed up as Superman, and kept running around yelling “I’ll save you from the meteor!” every time he saw a pretty girl. If they’d let him, he would inflate his inflatable biceps and pick them up and run them to an emergency exit. It was cute.

We were walking around talking, and Chris saw a guy dressed up as a meteor and started walking towards him quickly.

“Chris, seriously. Chris.”

“I have to save us!”

I giggled.

“Seriously. This is getting a little out of hand.”

He walked up to the guy dressed as a meteor and tapped him on the shoulder. The guy turned around and started laughing, as though he knew what was going to happen.

“Excuse me? Mr. Meteor, sir?”

“Yes?”

“I would like to engage in fisticuffs with you so that I can defeat you and save all the lovely ladies of this school, such as this one.”

“Meteors don’t have hands to engage in fisticuffs with, Chris.”

He muttered “Shut up” before the meteor hit him in slow motion, and Chris blocked it and threw another slow punch. It hit the suit softly, but the guy yelled “UGH!” and threw himself backwards.

Chris raised his hands in triumph.

“Success! Now to save the girl!”

He picked me up and ran me to an emergency exit before saluting me and heading to his next class.

So today was a good day.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

10.3M 267K 45
Dulce Gavin, a 17 years old girl who doesn't like to watch TV accidentally met and helped a drop dead gorgeous teenager named Glace. They hit it off...
75.2K 1.4K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
5M 175K 53
Vivienne Petrovna has an ordinary genius life in the Ultara Academy, but then something about her begins to change. A presence of a beautiful, yet my...
18.7K 558 157
Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed over, but he reached a new end. The good n...