Undertale: One Shots! [REQUES...

By savchiko

*Knowing that Author frequently updates this book...fills you with DETERMINATION. This book is no longer cont... More

Enjoy The Read!
Sans X Reader
Grillby X Reader
Papyrus X Reader
Sans X Reader (part 2)
Grillby X Reader (part 2)
Sans X Reader (part 3)
Mettaton X Reader
QUICK QUESTIONS
Gaster X Reader
Sans X Toriel (Soriel)
Underfell Sans X Sans
Napstablook X Reader
Underfell Sans X Sans (part 2)
Undyne X Reader
Underswap!Sans X Reader
Grillby X Sans
Error!Sans X Reader
Temmie X Reader
Error!Sans X Reader (Part 2)
Sans X Reader (part 4)
Papyrus X Mettaton (Mettarus)
Child!Papyrus X Child!Reader
Underfell Sans X Reader
Science Sans X Underfell Sans
Error!Sans X Underfell Sans
Undyne X Reader (part 2)
Underfell Papyrus X Reader
Muffet X Reader
Teen!Papyrus X Teen!Reader (part 2 to child!papyrus x child!reader)
(NOT ROMANTIC!) Underswap Sans and Papyrus X Child!Reader
Female!Sans X Mettaton
Underfell Sans X Reader (part 2)
Vampire!Mettaton X Reader
Papyrus X Undyne
Underfell Papyrus X Reader (part two)
Papyrus X Mettaton (different plot!)
(NOT ROMANTIC!) Underfell Sans and Underfell Papyrus
VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE!
Next One Shots?!
Error Sans X Underswap Sans
Mettaton NEO X Reader
(ALTERNATIVE ENDING!) Muffet X Reader
Psycho!Sans X Reader
Psycho!Sans X Reader (Part 2)
Questions & Answers!
Closure

Muffet X Mettaton

1K 24 29
By savchiko

(( Holy Shizzle Pops! We reached 106K views?! I never thought we would get this far!! Thank you all!! Enjoy this next one shot :3 I honestly can't find who the hell requested this XD all I know is that someone requested it cause it was on my drafts. If you ever come upon the comment that requested it, tell me cause I went from the depths of hell and back looking for it

Anyways, enjoy!))

((METTATON'S POV))

"My next big show is about to start~!" I cheered, striking a pose out of instinct. The people working to set up my beautiful stage cheered, since they were all big fans of my show.

"Hey, uh, Mettaton?" A voice called from inside my dressing room. He pointed his thumb inside the room. "Someone's here to see you."

I smiled to myself and rehearsed what to do incase a fan managed to sneak into my set. Always be kind, sign autographs if needed, be fabulous.

I stepped into my dressing room, surprised to see...

"Muffet?!" I gasped, striking a shocked pose. It may have been a little over the top though.

She looked up and at me. "Hey Mettaton! Oh wow, since when was the last time I talked to you?" Muffet asked, a small laugh coming from her.

"Ahuhuhu~"

I thought that she came here for money, so instantly I dropped the act and said it straight forward. "Muffet, I'm not lending you cash. Last time I did that, you failed your orders to kill the human!" I huffed.

Muffet shook her head. "I'm here to offer some spider pastries. For spiders, from spiders, by spiders."

"Oh! I think I've seen those pastries on television!" I exclaimed, proud that I knew of what she was talking about. "Speaking of television, I'm supposed to go up in a few minutes. I'm sure you've heard of my fabulous television sequence."

Muffet looked puzzled. "You had a television show? Never heard of it." She said plainly, those words shooting like daggers through my pride.

I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest, looking away. "Well, someone's been missing out..." I mumbled.

"Hey, Mettaton, your up!" My manager called, and I dashed out of the room. "We'll talk business later darling~!"

(TIME SKIP)

After my show, I came into my dressing room expecting to see Muffet, but instead seeing a note with one, very tiny, spider pastry.

I sighed and picked up the note, a little disappointed since I actually was pretty hungry.

'Sorry I couldn't stick around! Here's my number in case you change your mind about buying. Oh, and I left a free sample so you could see if you actually cared for them.
       Stay Sweet,
                Muffet'

"Free sample..." I muttered under my breath and ate it in one bite. That's when I realized...

"HOLY MACARONI!!!" I yelled, putting my hands over my mouth in sudden reaction.

"You okay there Mettaton?" My manager asked with a confused look on her face. I nodded slowly.

"Y-yeah..." I said. That pastry was really good! "I'll actually be leaving  right now, I'm really worn out. See you tomorrow!"

I dashed out of there, and if I looked far enough...

"Muffet!" I shouted, running quickly over to her.

"Muffet!" I repeated, this time she heard me. "Hm?" She asked, turning around to face me.

I stopped in front of her, gasping for air. "*huff*...*huff*..." I panted.

"Did your show finish so fast already?" She asked, sassily placing a hand on her hip. "Ahuhuhu~!" She giggled.

"I wanted to purchase some of the pastries..." I said, finally regaining my posture.

"THAT'S why you were running so fast?" She asked, surprised. I nodded.

"Well, you were about to leave, and I was hungry..!" I shouted.

She giggled and walked around me. "How many boxes would you like?" Muffet asked.

"Just one please." I said with a sigh. "Sure thing!" She chirped, "That'll be $30!"

Muffet always did go for the high prices... I sighed and took out my wallet, paying the $30. She took the cash, handed me one box, and began to walk off again.

"Pleasure doing business with you!" She chirped. I opened the box to see...only four tiny spider pastries.

"What?!" I asked in shock. I ran over to Muffet again. "What kind of joke is this?" I asked her, in fury.

She looked over at me with a cocky smile. "What're you talking about dearie~?"

"Don't pull that on me! You only put four tiny little pastries in here!" I fumed. "Oh, is that so? Well, that's too bad. Unless you want to buy another box."

She was scheming me!! I tapped my foot against the ground impatiently. "Hmph! Fine..." I sighed, giving her another $30.

She seemed pleased with herself as she looked at the three $10 bills.

"Okay, well, I don't have any more boxes." She stated plainly. My eyes widened in shock. "W-w-what?! Really?! T-then why'd you offer me another box?!" I asked in shock.

"I have some more back at my bakery! Entertain me before we get there." Muffet said, pocketing the money.

"Forget it! I'm not following you all the way back to your bakery!" I shouted, holding my hand out to recover what was mine originally.

She responded by holding up a sign, which read 'no refunds'.

"B-but I haven't even received the pastries!" I asked.

"That's the way life works!" Muffet exclaimed and skipped happily through the city.

I guess I'll just have to chat with her till we get there...

In the meanwhile, I ate all of the pastries she had given me, and it wasn't nearly enough....

I let out a sigh, even though I had it coming.

I glanced over my shoulder to see Muffet skipping along happily with a obviously pleased look on her face.

I gritted my teeth together, gaining some newfound bad feeling about all of this...

"So, how's the television business up on the surface going?" Muffet asked, snapping me out of my world of thoughts.

I put on my showcase face and smiled with bold confidence. "It's going just fabulous darling~!" I cheered, looking to her after I said my line.

"So, it's basically all sunshine and rainbows then?" Muffet asked with a small smirk, "Oh, what a world you must live in! Ahuhu~."

I let a growl slip between my lips and I huffed at her comment. "Well, of course this line of business isn't exactly easy, I mean you constantly have to get there early and put on a show! It's kinda nerve-racking...." I began.

"Day after day, you start to memorize the pattern...get dressed, get there, get the professionals to do your makeup, and onto the stage you go. Most days I get asked to be interviewed via envelope, some days I get asked to go on radio stations, other days I get asked to be featured in an advertisement..."

I suddenly became aware of the sudden attention Muffet was giving me, her eyes was staring straight at me, a slight frown in her smile.

When she saw me look back at her, she giggled a looked away. "Well, I never expected business up here to be so busy either." Muffet said in relation to my sap story.

"Back down in the underground, business was bigger of a breeze than this one, since there weren't other pastry sellers. You have to be trickier if you want people to buy your pastries out of all the available ones. Advertisement becomes a part time job here."

She looked down at her feet, still smiling. "Hopefully one day things will get better, but business is tough right now. And I barely have enough time to keep in contact with friends, you know..?"

I had a television show featuring Blooky and Shyren, as I forgot to mention. Usually I'd do tricks there and sing along with Shyren.

But they had both gone away to visit Frisk, which I couldn't do cause I already accepted offers for that week.

That explains why they weren't here at the moment.

But when I really thought about it, I missed Frisk. I missed Sans and Papyrus. I missed Undyne. I missed Asgore and Toriel.

But most of all, I missed Alphys. I missed seeing her anime shows and talking to her. After I had been neglecting her....I guess I just forgot that she was a friend as well as my creator.

There was no doubt that Muffet had the same homesick feeling.

"I'm so sorry darling, I never thought about that..." I admitted, looking away.

"Mettaton...you know, I was actually kinda glad when I saw you today..." Muffet spoke up, her voice now delicate.

"Really?" I asked in surprise. She gave a small nod. "I was glad to see a familiar face, you know? I was glad to see that one of my friends was nearby and well. I didn't even know your television show workplace was so close..."

I felt a little blush run across my cheeks, though I wasn't sure why...

Muffet suddenly looked up from her feet and stopped walking. "Here we are!" She announced, holding her hand out as to showcase her pastry shop.

I took a good look at it. It was pretty big, and the sign read open. It had purple and white colors to decorate the shop, and the minute you walked in you got a blast of an amazing bakery smell! There seemed to be a strong smell leaking from the kitchen...

"Oh, the other spiders are actually making pastries as we speak!" Muffet explained with a laugh. We walked over to the counter, and I got a good look at all of the pastries on display.

"Wow..." I said in awe, not realizing that we had gotten to the front counter.

"So, here's your pastries!" She said and pulled out another box. I opened it up and...yep, this seemed to be enough.

"Thank you!" I said with a grin, looking up to see her. She looking off to the side, obviously not smiling.

"Hey, are you...-"

"Mettaton, do you ever have time for other friends? Like Frisk and Alphys?" She asked suddenly.

I shook my head with a small chuckle. "No, not really." I admitted.

"Do you ever have time for...love?" She then asked, looking up at me with big eyes, her cheeks glistening with a bit of red.

My face went red and I laughed a bit to break the awkward silence. "Well, no, not exactly." I admitted again. She giggled and moved her face close to mine.

"Have you ever wondered what that felt like~?" She asked, and I began to feel like gravity was pushing me towards her, like there was something binding me over to her.

"Muffet!" A small voice called from the kitchen. It was a spider, peeking it's head out.

"Coming!" She called and began to put on an apron. "Good bye...you'll come by again to say hi, won't you?" She asked.

I nodded and smiled. "Of course!" I cheered.

She smiled and giggled, dashing off into the kitchen.

I walked out of the kitchen with a new feeling in my heart. And to think, I only came there to get pastries.

((Okay good! Another one shot done! Yay! I'm not sure if I'm completely in love with this ship, but I think Mettaton and Muffet do make for good friends!

Thank you all for the nice comments and requests! You're all so amazingly nice!!! >w< ))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
6.7K 469 43
Now, SSP is somehow unable to complete their shows without tying up all the loose ends. Their doing this with Barrister Babu led us to write my last...
3.2K 57 18
In process of being edited as we go! WARNING: This story is based solely on smut. please read the warnings and disclaimer on the first page for more...
915K 38.6K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC