The Bully's Baby

By stuffiesandstories

In which Calum bullies Luke and finds out about his secret // warning: this book is ageplay // More

Salutations
one
two
three
four
five
six
Book idea??
seven
eight
ten
HELLO PALS
eleven
twelve
thirteen
Answer ??
New book ??
THANK YOU KIDDOS
DIS IS WHATS GONNA HAPPEN FRENS (q+a now closed)
EPILOUGE
Question and Answer
Update.

nine

15.8K 316 166
By stuffiesandstories

Sorry for the wait

Does anyone want to do a character ask??? If so ig comment questions please.

Okay onward

Mikey adjusted very well to his headspace and welcomed it with open arms.

With the end of school approaching only two days away all three boys were ready to graduate (Mikey dropped out after the accident)

But the happiness only came when they were all home. Liz had come back a day ago and was pleasantly surprised to see both Mikey and Luke along with their daddies but was happy to let them continue on with their lives, she even helped out.

You ever have those moments when you're just staring into nowhere just thinking about anything and everything? Calum was having a moment of those, the weather matched his gloomy mood as rain poured down. He instantly thought back to Luke and his fear of thunderstorms. Careful not to wake anyone he walked towards Luke's nursery, he needed to make sure his baby boy was okay.

Sure enough once he opened the door he found his baby quietly sobbing while holding his care bear.

"Oh baby why didn't you come to me?"

Luke looked  startled but then whispered,"daddy i didn't want to wake you I'm  sowwy"

Tears fell down the little lads eyes and he was shaking from fear.

"Oh bug let's go"

Nodded shakily Lukey made grabby hands at his daddy, but as Calum picked him up to take him to bed Luke cried out.

"No my stuffie"

"Alright bug let me get snuggles"

"Daddy can you get bedtime bear too pwease?"

"Of course but why two?"

"Because when I have bedtime bear I have a piece of you with me"

And just like that Luke was sound asleep in his daddies arms. And both boys wouldn't wish for anything else but this moment to repeat everyday.

------------------------------------

In the morning Luke woke up next to Calum and he was giggly. His daddy was the best daddy in da whole wide world.

Luke's tummy grumbled and he pouted.

"Daddy" he whispered.

Nothing.

"Daddy!" Luke yelled and jumped on the bed. Calum shot out of bed.

"Who? What? When? Where?" Calum screamed but noticed Luke giggling.

"Oh daddy you're so silly it's wakey time"

Calum tickled Luke and blew bubbles on his tummy.

"Stop daddy stoooooppp"

Calum picked up his baby, "you hungry baby?"

Clapping his hands excitedly Luke nodded.

"Okay bug let's see what would you like to eat?"

"Ice cweam daddy?"

"We can't eat ice cream for breakfast bug" Calum explained.

Crossing his arms and pouting like started crying.

"But I want ice cweam!"

Calum was shocked considering it was the first time Luke behaved like this.

"We are not eating ice cream for breakfast and that is final."

Angrily hitting Calum's chest Luke continued crying.

"I want ice cweam NOW"

"That's it mister you're going to the naughty chair."

Taking a crying Luke he placed him on a stair step.

"You have one minute to think about what you've done"

Calum left his baby boy there even if it pained him emotionally and physically to hear the boy crying.

Meanwhile he started making pancakes.

After a minute was up he went to get Luke who was sitting slumped and sad looking at the wall.

"Baby? Do you know why daddy put you in the naughty step?"

Luke nodded sadly and shyly,"because Luke no listen to daddy and hit daddy berry hard"

"Exactly so what do you have to say ?"

Rushing to give his daddy a hug he held on to him tight and mumbled apologies left and right for the brown haired lad.

"Now how about I change your nappy then we eat some breakfast?"

Luke nodded shyly.

Taking his baby boy to the nursery Calum grabbed a white onesie with pirate designs on them and grabbed Luke's favorite blue paci.

"Okay baby I'm gonna change your nappy"

Lukey hid in his hands. "Noooo daddy" he was a bit shy.

"We don't want baby getting a rash right bug?"

"Oh no daddy that hurt lots"

"Okay then let's change your nappy"

Luke hid in his hands but allowed it to happen.

After the little one got changed Calum placed him on his hip and went to the kitchen.

"Okay do you want to help daddy make pancakes or do you want to go play by yourself while I finish?"

"Daddy can I color pwease?" Luke lisped through his paci.

"Of course bug, but remember only color on your book not on the walls or floors or anywhere that isn't your book"

Nodding hurriedly Luke rushed to his coloring book and crayons. Half of them already broken.

Once breakfast was ready Calum called Luke over and he noticed that his baby had something behind his back.

"Bug what's behind your back?"

"I made you a drawing daddy" Luke showed the paper to his daddy.

On it were 2 boys, and it was very obvious that it was them. Around them were all of Luke's favorite people and stuffies.

"This is for you daddy so you never ever forget me when you go to outside"

"Oh baby"

"You can put it anywhere daddy"

After breakfast Calum decided to draw his baby a picture it was both of them and next to them was a heart with the words 'I love you' written in sloppy handwriting.

"Here you go bug for you"

"Awe daddy what dis say?"

"Oh" Calum was nervous.

"Daddy?"

"Oh it says I love you bug"

Luke stared at Calum. His headspace was knocked out of him by some sort of force.

"Calum"

Calum knew Luke was out of his headspace.

"Luke I'm sorry but I mean it I do love you"

Luke stared at Calum and after a few minutes three words were whispered so quietly

"I love you too daddy."

---------------//--

OKAY so I'm sorry I haven't updated but it's all good. I hope everyone is well.

School is approaching I can't.

The 5sos concert was amazing as always. They're so talented.

Anywho bye my loves

Jen 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.5K 3.7K 23
In which Calum Hood is a little fuckboy and becomes fuck buddies with Luke Hemmings In editing
2.2K 86 18
This is your typical bad boy story with a twist. (That's so cheesy) lol girlxboy
15.6K 217 65
a certain girl finds out her best friend has a daddy kink then her little world gets turned upside down. read to find out what I mean by that lol
10.5K 264 41
Alyssa gets bullied by Calum Hood and his friends Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, and Michael Clifford but what happens when Calum falls for her. Her da...