I'd tell you, but then I'd ha...

By MadelineMaria

What is the definition of an assassin? əˈsasɪn/ noun A person who murders an important person for political... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5: Attack Part 2
Chapter 6: Attack Part 3
Chapter 7: Unexpected
Chapter 8: Mission Revealed
Chapter 9: Another city
Chapter 10: Complicated
Chapter 11: The Gym
Chapter 12: 20 Questions
Chapter 13: A band called Little Mix Part 1
Chapter 14: A band named Little Mix Part 2
Chapter 15: Suspicion
Chapter 16: Because
Chapter 17: Agent Dipshit
Chapter 18: Explanations
Chapter 19: Ed
Chapter 20: Zayn
Chapter 21: Deep Sleep
Chapter 22: Sitting in a room..
Chapter 23: TRAINING
Chapter 24: The Chair
Chapter 25: Childhood
Chapter 26: Welcome
Chapter 27: First Day Part 1
Chapter 28: First Day Part 2
Chapter 29: First Day Part 3
Chapter 30: Boys
Chapter 31: Hello?
Chapter 32: Perrie's secret
Chapter 33: Change
Chapter 34: Runaway
Chapter 36: University
Chapter 37: The blind man's story
Chapter 38: Washington
Chapter 39: Frosty Place
Chapter 40: Nightmare
Chapter 41: Search
Chapter 42: Turn your face
Chapter 43: Mummy?
Chapter 44: Gone
Chapter 45: Change
Chapter 46: Fucked up
Chapter 47: It's a long way to Tipperary
Chapter 48: Home
Chapter 49: The tape
Chapter 50: Funeral
Chapter 51: Sass attack
Chapter 52: Remember?
Chapter 53: Mission Accepted
Chapter 54: Final Mission (Part 1)
Chapter 55: Final Mission (Part 2)
Chapter 56: Final Mission (Part 3)
Chapter 57: Final Mission (Part 4)
WHO WANTS AN EPILOGUE?!
Epilogue : Mourning

Chapter 35: Clues

2.9K 93 21
By MadelineMaria

HARRY'S POV

It wass 8:00 pm and the boys, Paul, Robyn's mum, a bunch of her collegues and I were standing outside of a massive building with red bricks and an electrified gate with barbed wire at the top. They really didn't like people leaving this place, did they? Actually, how the hell did Robyn get out of here? The security system seemed too tight for her to escape. Sensing my confusion, Robyn's mother looked at me and simply stated, "she's a genius."

Explained a lot actually.

"Okay, so you guys," she pointed to her fellow spy mates, "you follow me, but you," she pointed at Paul, the boys and I, "take a look around, see if there's any clue of how she escaped and where she went. Paul, you take the lead."

She walked off with the others and left me and the boys standing with Paul. "Alright fellas, this is a proper mission, so there have to be a few rules. This is serious."

Surprisingly, nobody moaned or groaned. We all knew that this was a serious mission, and we wanted to get Robyn back as soon as possible.

"First, no touching the gate for obvious reasons. Second, don't make too much noise, we don't want to draw attention to ourselves. If somebody finds something, tell me and don't wonder off. Lastly, you all need to be where I can see you, so we'll start looking here."

We all nodded, agreeing with the rules, and began to look for anything that would lead us to Robyn.

CHAD'S POV

BANG.

A loud noise interrupted our school's assembly with Mr Beckitt, which everybody on the hall seemed thankful for. 

"What was that?" Mr Beckitt asked as he looked up at the main doors that lead to the school hall. Everybody turned around curiously to see a lady with brown hair that ran down to her stomach with 3 other men and a girl standing by the doors, with a hand on her hip and her eyes flaming with rage. The hall murmured quietly as the lady looked at Mr Beckitt with extreme hatred. The two of them were silent, just staring at eachother, and I suddenly recognised her.

Mrs Jones? Robyn's mum?

I thought of the text books and remembered the chapter on Robyn and her personal life. Robyn's parents are two of the most famous and well trained assassins in the world. The mother, Jennifer Jones...

Jennifer Jones. She looked exactly like Robyn, but with darker hair, and her eyes didn't have any sign of green, which I assumed Robyn got from her father.

"Who's that?" Dylan asked me quietly.

"That's Robyn's mum," I sighed. The boys that were sitting with Dylan and I turned to look at me with shock, as well as some others in the audience. Soon enough, everybody was saying things like;

"That's Robyn Jones's mother!"

"Jennifer Jones!"

"Damn, she's hot! Just like her daughter..."

"Does she know where Robyn is?"

"Why is she here?"

"Jennifer..." Mr Beckitt said calmly, but with worry.

"George..." Robyn's mother replied, smiling sarcastically.

"Well, w-what can I help you with?" Mr Beckitt asked.

"I think you know what I want, Beckitt!" She hissed, raising her voice.

"Lets take this outside, Jenni-"

"No! We are doing this here! Where is she, Beckitt!?" Were they talking about Robyn?

"I told you, I don't know!" Mr Beckitt yelled, backing up.

"Oh, okay then, how about we move onto a different question then, yes?" She smiled sarcastically again. "Why did you decide to take her away from me?!"

The hall went silent again as everybody wondered what the hell she was talking about.

"Jen-"

"Why. Did. You. Kidnap. My. Daughter?!" She shouted.

No way. Robyn was kidnapped? Why didn't she say something!?

Suddenly, Mr Beckitt regained his confidence, as though he didn't know that the whole school was sitting in front of him. "You know perfectly why, Jennifer! And calm down-"

"I HAVE NO CLUE WHY YOU TOOK HER! ARE YOU INSANE?! YOU CAN'T STEAL MY DAUGHTER, MAKE HER GO TO THIS SCHOOL AGAINST HER WILL, THEN LOSE HER WITHOUT EXPECTING A PUNCH IN THE FACE, SO DON'T FUCKING TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!"

I was speechless, just like the rest of the pupils in the school. We had no clue what was going on. We had no clue that Robyn was kidnapped and forced to come here, nor that she was missing. We all assumed she was sick! Had Danielle gone with her, then?

Rage spreaded through my body but I calmed myself down. So Mr Beckitt was a complete and utter prick? I understood why Robyn called him 'Dipshit'.

"I TOOK HER BECAUSE SHE NEEDS ME!" Dipshit shouted back.

"SHE DOESN'T NEED YOU! SHE HATES YOU! REMEMBER WHEN YOU SENT THIRTEEN FUCKING MEN AFTER HER AT THE AGE OF 4, AND SHE KILLED THEM ALL SINGLE HANDEDLY? REMEMBER? SHE DOESN'T NEED YOU AT ALL! SHE'S EIGHTEEN NOW, SO SHE'S BRAVER, STRONGER AND MORE ATHLETIC AND COULD TAKE YOU OUT IN A FLASH. I THINK THAT YOU NEED HER MORE THAN SHE NEEDS YOU, SHE COULD TEACH YOU SOME THINGS!" I noticed Dipshits fists clench in anger, "SHE'S EVEN RATED THE WORLDS BEST SPY AND ASSASSIN IN OVER 50 COUNTRIES, AND HOW MANY ARE YOU RATED 1ST IN? NONE. SO TELL ME WHY SHE NEEDS YOU!"

Dipshit stayed silent for a while, breathing heavily. "I have every right to see her!"

Mrs Jones grabbed her hair in frustration. "YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT, GEORGE! SO WHEN I FIND HER AND BRING HER HOME, I'LL MAKE SURE SHE NEVER SEES YOU. EVER. AGAIN! SOMEHOW I MANAGED TO FAIL THAT TASK THE FIRST TIME ROUND, BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT I WON'T EVER MAKE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN!"

Dipshit walked slowly, closer towards the angry lady. "You can't do that, Jennifer..." 

Although he was no longer shouting, he sounded even more threatening and bitter than before.

Robyn's mother dropped her voice, "Watch me..." She hissed darkly.

They stared at eachother silently but with an equal amount of hatred before Jennifer said, "Now if you excuse me, George, I need to borrow a few of your pupils for a minute or so..."

Dipshit continued to stare but said quietly, so quietly that I couldn't hear properly, "fine," and kept eye contact with Jennifer as he walked through the doors by the stage, which lead to his office.

Once he was gone, everybody remained silent, unsure of what to do. Even our teachers were sent into a state of shock, Robyn's mother turned to look at us, the angry, scary lady no longer present, and grinned warmly, as though nothing had happened before turning to the people behind her. "Alright honey, it's time to shine!"

A gir,l that looks around our age with dark skin and Black hair walked towards Robyn's mother, grinning. 

"Can we borrow everybody who was friends with Robyn Jones please?" she asked loudly and clearly, not really asking, but more stating. 

I looked around the room to see that people were shuffling awkwardly, so I stood up instantly, along with Dylan and the rest of the boys.

I was also surprised to see that Eleanor and Marcel stood up with confidence. I never knew Robyn was friends with them.

More and more people begin to stand up, until eventually everybody was standing up... Even Jessica, Perrie and Chloe. I didn't get their problem, Perrie was just a plain bitch to her, Jessica was jealous and Chloe was just copying Jessica. I knew that they only reason they were standing up was so they could say that they were friends with the legend in the stories, friends with the amazing assassin.

Jennifer grinned at everybody, clearly proud of her daughter.

The black girl grinned as well, but then said, "Ok... any extra close friends?"

Everybody sat down apart from the boys, Eleanor, Marcel, the girls and I.

"Okay then, can you guys follow me?"

ZAYN'S POV

We had found nothing that'd've helped us with Robyn's escape. She really was good, I was expecting some sort of whole in the gate or footprints somewhere but there was nothing.

We had nearly walked around the whole school, and believe me, it was a very big school.

"So, this school, is it full of spys like Robyn?" Niall asked, looking on the ground.

"Nope," Paul popped, smiling.

"Then what's it a school for?" Liam asked.

"Oh, the school is for spys, but not spys like Robyn."

The boys and I grinned, memories of her flooding back to us.

My concentration fell and was being replaced with pictures of Robyn, so I didn't see where I was putted my feet and fell down a hole. I landed with a thud, but luckily, the ground was only about 2 metres below the surface. 

"Zayn! Are you okay?!" Paul asked, down the hole.

"Yeah, I'm fine..." I said, rubbing my bum which was sore from the impact of the hard floor below me. Wait, hard? I looked down to see that what should have been dirt and mud, was actually concrete. 

"Hey, Paul? I think I've found something!" I said, looking down the tunnel.

"What is it?" Harry asks eagerly.

"A tunnel..."

Paul and the boys jumped down the hole and looked around. 

"Hey, look!" Louis said as he ran down the tunnel, "A manhole!"

Paul ran up to Louis and patted him on the head. "Lets take a look, shall we?" he mumbleed as he climbeb up a ladder that lead to the manhole. He lifted the circular lid and poked his head through it.

"What's up there?" I asked with excitement about the fact that we might have been getting somewhere.

"I'm in the school grounds. It looks like we know how she escaped..." he climbed down the tunnel and grabbed his walkie talkie.

"Jen, we've found how she escaped. Turns out there's a tunnel that's disguised as a sewer."

"Brilliant. See if you can anticipate where she headed off to and I'll keep contact," Jen replied.

"Lets go, boys," Paul ordered as he walked back to the hole in the ground and climbed out.

ANNA'S (ROBYN'S) POV

"Pfffft! That was easy!" I stated sarcastically as Vanessa and I jumped onto our new beds, in our new apartment we had just bought together.

"Well, it went better than I thought it would! At least now we have an apartment, an education, " I opened my mouth to interrupt but she held her finger up, " a normal education, and jobs."

"Well I agree about the education and apartment but that job looked so boring! I'm used to more action!" I groaned.

"Well, seeing as we're both spies, we can't be surprised that waitressing won't have any action..." Vanessa laughs.

"Eh, I guess you're right... at least we don't have to start school or work until Monday!"

"Exactly, so now we can relax and enjoy life! Besides," she jumped onto my bed and lay down with me, "We can still have action in our lives. Just because we quite FGT, doesn't mean we aren't spies and can't kick peoples arses!"

So guys, how's the chapter? 

Any suggestions?

And who was the girl with Jennifer?

----- MadelineMaria

xxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 12.6K 52
Harry Styles is a high class CIA assassin and Niall Horan is just a nobody who got caught up along the way.© Covery by @HunterMay18 [Third place brom...
898K 18.6K 71
Hired Gun /ˈhʌɪə ɡʌn/ noun NORTH AMERICAN (informal) a hired bodyguard, mercenary, or assassin.
Killer Love By JM

Fanfiction

10.8K 339 19
He extends his hand out for me to shake. "I'm Harry Styles by the way." I almost laugh. Like I already didn't know that. Instead, I slide my sunglass...
39.7K 804 22
Delilah was raised to be the best assassin The Company ever trained. There wasn't a target she couldn't hit, quickly and silently. Her next assignmen...