Where Do Broken Hearts Go (Ni...

By sarahkiley

"These songs are deep." He spun me around once before bringing me close to his chest, our faces barley touch... More

.zero.
.one.
.two.
.three.
.four.
.five.
.six.
.seven.
.eight.
.nine.
.ten.
.eleven.
.twelve.
.thirteen.
.fourteen.
.fifteen.
.sixteen.
.seventeen.
.eighteen.
.nineteen.
.twenty.
.twenty one.
.twenty three.
.twenty four.
.twenty five.
.twenty six.
.twenty seven.
.twenty eight.
.twenty nine.
.thirty.
.thirty one.
.thirty two.
.thirty three.
.thirty four.
.thirty five.
.thirty six.
.thirty seven.
.thirty eight.
.thirty nine.
.fourty. (Part One)
.fourty. (Part two)
.fourty one.
Authors Note
.fourty two.
.fourty three.
.fourty four.
.fourty five.
.epilogue.

.twenty two.

261 15 4
By sarahkiley

Mary Lynn O'Riley as Diane Lane

|Sarah's P.O.V.|

Touring with One Direction means you have to wake up at the ass crack of dawn. This means; everyone's grumpy, tired, lazy, throwing things in bags, hairs a mess, and a occasional finger to anyone who is too loud.

I've received this finger twice by Aspen and Harry because I was watching people's snapchat stories 'too loud'. It's not my fault people are so annoying.

Myself on the other hand can tolerate people's actions in the morning. The only time I'm affected by things is when I'm on my period, which I'm not on at the moment.

Even though we all staid in separate rooms, we all seem to make our way into the hallway. The hallway becomes our one big room where the true 'us' are revealed. It's pretty interesting seeing One Direction at hard times. Especially Louis and Niall. Both of them look like they will crash any second.

Tour managers and bodyguards strayed around us while we all shoved all sorts of things into our suitcases. We were on a schedule and if we didn't get our packing done in time, there would be hell to pay.

"You guys have five more minutes then we have to head down," Jim speaks up so everyone can hear him. Somebody groans, I'm not exactly sure who it was, but I could hardcore relate.

Basically I had to do most of the running around. Aspen was the one setting things in nicely as I handed them to her. If it wasn't for her, our clothes would look like a wrinkly mess.

Walking passed one of the built men and into our now old room, I scanned my eyes all over. The last thing I wanted was to leave something behind and beat myself up about it.

I looked all over the floor, then made my way into the bathroom where everything was set up nicely. None of our belongs were in there, which was good. Quickly walking out of the bathroom, I got onto my hands and knees and looked under both beds to find only dust bunnies. I didn't even bother to look in the drawers because the tour managers told us to never use them. They claim it is more of a hassle when we leave and is easier to leave something behind.

Which I can see, but I like checking everything over.

Strolling past the mini fridge, I bend down and grab two mini waters. One for Aspen and one for me. Shutting it with my foot, I looked back at our room and waved a goodbye. There will be more hotels to come, it just so weird leaving them so fast. It's like a bunch of mini vacations packed together in one big one. I still don't get how they have done this for four years. Wouldn't you get tired and worn out? I'm not even the one singing and stressing and I'm worn out!

I give these boys big credit for what they do.

Shutting the door behind me, I find everyone packed and ready to go. Two body guards lead the way In front of us while two were in the back. Aspen and I found ourselves in the front. She crutched along like normal with our waters, while I carried all our bags. I had one carry-on on one shoulder and the other on the other shoulder. Two large suitcases rolled behind me while I struggled to keep the bags from falling.

I'm surprised nobody asked to help me, but I guess it's understandable because I was the only one really awake.

Making our way into two separate  elevators, Aspen and I got stuck with Jim, Mark, Louis and Lou. The rest of the boys, Lottie and the two other bodyguards got into the other elevator. Icona pop already made their way out onto the bus with some more managers and tour buddies. I haven't taken the time to get to know everyone, but I know they are nice.

Jim called the front desk beforehand to make sure nobody was in the lobby and if we could make our way through without bringing attention towards us. The desk manager said it was clear, but honestly I know we will bring attention to us either way.

A lot of fans know where we are staying. From our hotel Windows we could see fans lurking around. The boys found it completely normal, but obviously Aspen and I are still trying to get used to it.

The hate and confusion on my Twitter is honestly funny. At first it bothered me a lot but now for some reason I'm not offended and I wish I could tell everyone how I got here. I'm not allowed to really say anything about One Direction even though everyone knows I'm touring with them. And they know I went on a 'date' with Niall. Their management doesn't want any attention drawn towards Aspen and I. It's impossible not to try to draw attention towards us. We are two girls with One Direction, obviously the fandom is going to flip shit.

There's even articles about us online. My name is shared, but Aspen is still the mystery girl. I guess that's good, but soon she probably will be revealed by a fan. I'm guessing a fan because they are crazy and can fine anything. I mean they found me from Logan's old Myspace (I'm guessing). They also found out the exact period of time Niall and Logan dated.

Like, how?

Everything that is going on is blowing my mind. I do think it will be like this the entire trip, me not being able to get over things. It's just so bizarre.

As the elevators stopped on the floor, all of us piled out of the elevator. The pain in my neck was unbearable, but I kept my mouth shut. Just like the desk said, there were no people in sight. The only ones were us and some workers. We quickly  made our way to the back doors where it was safer and easier to head out. As we filed through the doors, I struggled to fit through. One bag got caught on the door way, the other was falling off of me, and both suitcases flipped over.

"You gotta be shitting me," I grumbled and began to let one of the bags fall. Once I did that I realized someone behind me was untangling the bag from the door hinge. Barely being able to turn around, I noticed a blonde headed boy.

So now he's interacting with me?

The whole day yesterday after he dropped me off at the hotel doors he has been ignoring me. Straight up ignoring and making sure he wouldn't run into me at any occasions. It was like I had some deadly disease and he had to keep his distance or else he would catch it.

Honestly he was acting like a little kid if he was mad at me for canceling. We aren't even dating.

"Jesus Sarah, what did you do?" All I could see was his artificial blonde hair and his fingers trying to get my bag un-caught from the door. I didn't know if I should drop all my bags or just stand there. Thank gosh there were two doors, but now everyone was waiting on Niall and I.

"Well, me, a 120 pound girl at 5'4 is caring two heavy bags and rolling behind two suitcases. I don't know if that's crazy, but all of these bags together probably weigh more than me," I was being 100% serious, but at the same time I wanted to laugh at this situation. Does everyone hate me to let me carry all these bags?

"You just could've asked me to carry some," Niall said, finally getting me unstuck. I felt two of the suitcases getting flipped over and tugged on. I let go and followed through the doors successfully this time and walked rather fast to the bus. All of us were finally in and we took of in a matter of seconds.

Walking past the other boys they give Niall and I strange looks. Even Aspen gave us strange looks!

"What took you two so long," Aspen eyed me up while sending me a smirk. Did she really have to do this? Now? Wanting to punch her in the face, I held it back because that would be ver uncalled for.

Ignoring her question I walked passed all of them and into the back where the rest of the bags were. Below my feet I could feel the bus moving which was a really weird feeling. It shouldn't take that long until we get to the airport.

Setting down both duffle bags without falling, I swiftly turn around to be face to chest with Niall. Of course this would happen to me.

"Woah, sorry about that," I try to laugh it off, but I know it just gets more awkward when he doesn't take a step back. This left us inches away from each other. The last time I've been this close to Niall was... That one day. Of course it was that one day, aka the worst day of my life.

How fucking humiliating.

Looking around him, I found no way possible to wiggle through. Why couldn't I snap my fingers and shrink down into a leprechaun?

Maybe one day when I find a pot of gold.

"Sorry, um, I uh-" No words. Niall had nothing to say to me which left me puzzled. I didn't care that we bumped into each other, it's just I find it strange that he never moved.

What goes through his mind?

Looking up at him, he is already staring at me.

Those eyes of his are so blue. How are they so blue and perfect? Why do they always give off soft looks when we stares at someone? Does he look at me a lot with those? I hope he does because damn I think I'm in love with his eyes.

What the fuck Sarah. Stop it.

My stomach instantly drops just thinking about this situation over.

Damn it.

"Niall?" My voice was rather quiet for some reason. As if I didn't want the others to hear us or see us.

I watched as his ocean blue eyes scanned my face before he spoke.

"Yeah?" His voice was soft and quiet too. It was like a small child who just got scolded for something stupid. He sounded so vulnerable.

"Are you okay?" I asked looking up at him. My voice was still at a whisper, nothing more, nothing less. I wasn't sure if I wanted him to say yes or no. If he said yes he could be lying to me... And if he said no, then my heart would break more.

But why should I feel bad for him? I know we are friends and all, but he was the one that hurt me. He hurt me like nobody else and just left.

Niall's eyes fell away from mine before he set both of Aspen and I's suitcases against the bus wall and sat down on the couch next to him. As of right now we were in a different room than everyone else. It wasn't much of a room, it just had a curtain to separate us.

Following Niall's league, I sat next to him while letting out a big huff. It was way too early in the morning for this shit, but I wanted Niall to answer me.

I wanted to know what was wrong.

"Are you going to answer?" I tried not to say this snotty, but in a way it did. This caught Niall's attention which made him look over at me. Why does this always happen? "Shit, I didn't mean it like that, it's just, gosh." I didn't know how to explain myself.

"Sarah, it's okay. And I guess I am fine."

|Niall's P.O.V.|

But I wasn't fine.

It was really hitting me how terrible I treated Sarah. How could I be so stupid? I was a fucking asshole back then, but I definitely have changed now. Nobody in this entire world knows how much I care about Sarah. I've cared about her since the first day I met her.

She's always been that cute girl in my class, but in middle school and high school it turned into a crush. A big fat crush.

I basically fell in love with her.

And now? I'm still in love with her. How is it possible to be in love with someone you never dated? Well, let me tell you, it's fucking possible and I'm going to tell her how much I like her.... Right now.

"Niall, I don't believe you are fine. Maybe you are, but I have those weird vibes." Her dark hair shaped her face ever so perfectly. She had very chubby cheeks but that is one thing that I loved about her. Sarah was hardly wearing any makeup which I liked. She could wear makeup or not and she's always be gorgeous to me.

Her eyes... God her damn eyes. They weren't just brown. They were a soft chocolate brown with tiny specks of black and yellow. Every time she looks at me, I swear, I melt.

I need to tell her.

I'm going to fucking tell her.

Without even thinking, I began to blurt it out.

"Sarah, I have to tell you something. I have to tell you that I really fucking--"

"Stop the sex!"

Harry.

Edward.

Fucking.

Styles.

-Authors Note-

Oh yes indeed.

I have like nothing to say but my school has won both conference for Football and Volleyball and it's kinda damn cool.

And I have pep band tonight because you know, I'm that cool band kid.

Anyways, please keep commenting and voting:) it means a lot!

Thanks!

•Kiley

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 303 62
**READ AT YOUR OWN RISK** "It's fucking crazy, because you'd think I'd remember you, I'd remember them, maybe I'd at least remember us! But I don't a...
7.6K 359 48
Just your everyday, usual love triangle ft. Niall Horan. Whatevs.
125K 3.3K 42
Some of us just need to find our other halves. Others need to find ourselves.
906K 14K 55
When two different worlds collide..