Don't get Smoked

נכתב על ידי TrapQueenBanqz300

A 600Breezy fan fic. *Warning* Be ready for it to get disrespectful. Khamille Rivera is just a regular girl... עוד

Chapter One~
~Chapter Two
Chapter Three~
~Chapter Four
Lmao
Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six
Chapter Seven~
~Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen~
Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen(pt.1)
~Chapter Sixteen(pt.2)
Sex Scene from Chapter 16
Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen~
~Chapter Twenty
Sequel is Out!
Stop Coming For me
Updated

~Chapter Fourteen

6.2K 335 65
נכתב על ידי TrapQueenBanqz300

"Kham you really leaving me here by myself?" Breezy whined in my ear.

"Now who's the one sounding clingy?"

     "Finee."

    "Aww what's the matter with my baby?" I asked him in my baby voice.

    "I know you aint baby talking to a nigga?"

   "Well stop being a baby then." I replied rolling my eyes.

I got up from the couch and made my way to the bedroom so I could get ready.

I really wanted to just stay in the house tonight. I'm not in the mood for these hoes. I'm definitely not tryna hear Jela and Shay argue. These bitches got a love hate relationship.

It was now 5:20 and we supposed to be going to dinner around 6:30. For the last 5 hours I just been relaxing. If you let Breezy tell it, I been teasing him the whole afternoon.

He's mad because I been walking around with my onesie and some knee high socks on.

I mean it's not even that bad. He told me to get comfortable and that's how I walk around at home. Poor fella, he just couldn't handle all this thickness. He thinks because I somewhat live with him it's bouta be sex all day everyday.

"Kham you sure you wanna go?" He asked coming behind me pressing up against me.

"Yes thirsty. I haven't seen the girls in forever."

"Damn a nigga can't even get no loving from his baby."

"Antonio stop being dramatic besides who said I wasn't gonna surprise you when I get home?"

"Yeah right don't get my hopes up bro."

    "Yeah you right." I said laughing. He huffed and left out the room, probably to go pout on the couch.

My phone dinged and I saw that Cdai had text me. I don't know what he would be texting me about especially since Breezo is right in the house.

Cdai: Ima tell u just like I tld Jela y'all better behave tonight aint nun that single shit

Me: Courtney bye✌🏾️

Cdai: Dnt make me n bro come snatch yall up

Me: I wish Breezy would

"Bae why is Cdai texting me telling me to behave."

"Cus you do."

"I didn't know I had three daddys."

"Well you know now."

"Well you know now." I said mimicking his dumbass.

"Get ya ass beat."

"By who?"

"That's why ima call LoLo."

    "Ohh okay we being petty now." I replied throwing the remote at him.

     "I'm fucking with you."

    "Don't talk to me ugly."

"You ugly."

"Fuck you nigga I'm fine as wine"

   I gave him the finger and closed the bedroom door so I can begin getting dressed.

I opened up my suitcase and began placing some outfits on the bed.

   I decided to just dress casual since we was just going out for dinner and drinks.

   "Bae!" Breezy yelled from the livingroom. I rolled my eyes wishing he just wouldn't say anything until I leave.

"Bae!!"

    "What Breezy!? Damn." I huffed.

    "I was bouta tell you something but never mind with that attitude."

   "I'm tryna get dressed but you keep distracting me."

    I grabbed my towel and headed towards the bathroom for a quick wash up. While I was stepping out my one piece this dude came bursting through the door.

      "Turn your head I'm bouta piss." I gave him a wtf look and turned on the shower.

     I rolled my eyes and carefully stepped in the shower. I began washing up immediately. I wasn't tryna run late so the girls could pester me about getting there.

    "You need company?" Breezy asked pulling the shower curtain.

   "No, but you could wash my back for me." I suggested. My poor baby been trying so hard lately. He wasn't getting anything anytime soon.

    That whole Loren Situation set him back 2 steps. He sucked his teeth and snatched the wash cloth out my hand.

    "Next time I'm not gon ask ima just hop in the shower." He said jokingly.

     I just shook my head. He started scrubbing the back of my neck, and shoulders. His hand moved down my small back so sensually, and caring.

"Alright I got it from here." I hurriedly snatched the rag. His ass knew what he was doing tryna be all seductive.

"You want me to drop you off there?"

     "No Pooh coming to pick me up." I replied while cutting the shower off.

    "You know her and D rose been smashing?"

    "Yeah I heard. It ain't nothing though."

    "Ion Know he sound like he tryna wife her."

   "Well maybe they can work. Jela and Cdai crazy asses work." I said wrapping the towel around me as I stepped out.

"It's a good thing we not crazy." He said in a matter of fact tone.

"No we not. You is."

"That ass is crazy." He said before slapping my towel covered behind, and making it jiggle all over the place.

"Ima hurt you." I threatened walking out the bathroom.

He trailed behind me towards the bedroom. I grabbed the Jergens Natural Glow lotion off the dresser.

Breezy's phone started running and he damn near sprinted to the livingroom to get it. He literally run every time his niggas call smh ole thirsty ass.

After lotioning up I put on my Sauve spray deodorant. I put on a black thong to go under my black sport leggings.

I decided to just wear a plain white tank top and take a cardigan with me just in case I got chilly.

I sent Pooh a text letting her know I was ready. I really wasn't but bout time she get her I will be. I went to the bathroom so I could brush my teeth real quick.

I didn't have to do my hair. I put it into Bantu knots yesterday and they came out fabulous this morning.

"Man fuck them fu niggas they ain't on shit I said fuck Jojo about a thousand times they ain't do shit and they not." I heard Breezo say to whoever on the phone.

"Hey! What I tell you about that shit!?" I scolded him. I finished rinsing my mouth and walked out the bathroom.

"Kham ion give a fuck niggas don't want no smoke."

"Keep it up. You already got shot in ya ass, your hand, foot, and legs. You won't be fucking no bullets out with me."

    "Man shut yo ass up I'm on the phone minding my business ." His ass tryna be cute cus he on the phone but when I come in there and choke his ass up he won't be saying nothing.

     I put down the lips gloss I was gonna apply and slowly made my way to the livingroom.

   I smiled at him sweetly before jumping on him and wrapping my arm around his neck putting him in a head lock. The phone fell out his hand on to the couch.

   "I *hit* done *hit* told *hit*  you about getting smart with me! *hit*"

    "Get off of me you crazy woman ." He said playfully  tryna to flip us over.

     "You lucky I gotta go." I told him getting off of him.

     "Next time ima snatch that weave out!" He called after me.

      Just in time Pooh text my phone letting me know she was outside. I went to the room to slip my Flats on, and get my purse.

       "Thotman Pooh outside for me." I told him bending down to kiss him.

    "Later. Text me when you get there."

     "Okay dad." I replied before closing the door.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"I missed you guys a little." I told the girls while sipping my raspberry ice tea.

"If you wasn't so stuck up under Breezy's ass all the time you would see us more often."

"Yo Shay what's your problem today you been acting real shady lately." Erika asked.

"You know what I actually see the girls all the time it's your hatin ass I don't link up." I told her.

"Kham "hatin" on what?"

"For one you hate that-"

"Alright enough bitches! Can we atleast get our food before the fukery begin?" Juice interrupted.

We all fell in silence and my phone dinged signaling a text message. Jela kicked me from under the table. I rolled my eyes and took my phone out.

Jela👑: Ima drag this bitch in 2.2

Me: Me too fuck she keep bringing Breezy up for?

Jela👑: Before u got here she kept bringing cdai up

I locked my phone and put it back in my pocket.

"Where is the goddamn food at?" Sasha asked.

"That's what I'm saying." I agreed.

"Has anyone talk to Kamari?" I shook my head no.

"Yeah she said Joi was sick so she stayed home." Jela replied.

"I need a drink." Shay said getting up heading towards the bar. As soon as she left it's like the dark cloud left with her.

Dezia breathed a sigh of relief and I soon followed.

"I ain't tha smartest bitch but I think Loren has gotten into Shay's head." Pooh exclaimed.

"Nooo, the hoe been shady. I been tryna tell ya lil stupid ass for years." Jela retorted.

"It don't matter what it is bottom line if youn fuck with us then don't. Why smile in our face with some passive aggressive shit."

"Kham I feel you."

"Here she come." Juice said.

"What the fuck that's supposed to mean ion give a fuck if she hear us or not." I told Juice rolling my eyes.

"Kham you crazy that's why you my girl!" Erika laughed.

"Exactly I don't know how her and Breezy work they both crazy as hell."

"He's the crazy one I be cooling."

"Here you go. Careful it's hot." The waitress told me setting my steaming plate infront of me.

"Thank you." I replied with a smile.

"And yall talk about me and Cdai." Jela exclaimed shaking her head.

"Please don't nobody worry about you and your bummy ass nigga." Shay added her 2 cents.

As soon as the words escaped her mouth Jela jumped up.

"What you bouta do?" Shay asked jumping up too.

Dezia who was in the middle of them tried to push Jela back. I looked over to Juice and she was sitting there still eating her chicken parmesan.

"I'm tired of yo goofy ass." Jela started picking up her drinking and throwing it at Shay.

Poor Dezia, and Shasha got drenched in the process and the cup bounced off Shay's head.

"Oop time to go." I stated grabbing my bag. I rushed to the other side of the table to go get Jela.

"Khamille let go!"

"No!" I replied. Helping Pooh drag Jela to the door.

"Bitch not tonight I'm on fucking probation and if these people call the cops I'm in trouble!" Pooh yelled snatching Jela up quick.

"Get in the fucking car Jela!"

"We can't bring these bitches nowhere." Pooh said once she got in slamming the car door.

"Why is that hoe always got something to say about everything?"

"I don't know girl." With that we fell into a much needed silence.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

26.1K 325 22
ᴾᴬᴿᵀ ᵀᵂᴼ ONLY DRILL!!
314K 14.7K 72
[Completed] "In a twisted way, I guess I'm glad I fucked up so many times in my life. They always said I'd get my Karma and that led me to you, baby...
12K 644 23
The Projects- filled with run down buildings, pimps, drug dealers, hookers, gangsta's, everything you could think of. Kehlani "Delicious" Jackson- n...