The Boy From 1917 {h.s. au}

By sunkissedbliss

"You were the moon. All this time. And he was always there for you to make you shine." "Was he the sun?" "N... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Another Trailer
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Updates
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
IM SORRY
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62//The End
Epilogue
Author's Note
Sequel

Chapter 43

4.4K 198 138
By sunkissedbliss

**This song is everything^**
*********************************

"She's breathing just fine."

"Check her pulse?"

"Niall, if she's breathing then her heart is working."

"Oh, right."

"Wait, I think she's waking up."

"Louis, go get Harry!"

"Having two hot guys together, not a good idea."

"They're not gay, Niall."

"You don't know that."

My eyes began to force themselves open through the pain of my eyelids sticking together. My vision was all white, making my breathing quicken in panic.

"It's ok, Rose. You're ok." I heard Liam's soothing voice, making my shoulders relax slightly.

After a few seconds, my vision went back to normal, allowing me to see Liam and Niall who were peering down at me curiously.

"What happened?" I asked groggily as I propped myself up on the couch arm.

"You passed out." Niall responded, earning an elbow in the side from Liam.

"The voices you allowed in your head were evil. They were evil because Zayn...he's back. We don't know where he went or what he's been doing...but he's back. And he's back for you."

My eyes widened at his words. "What about Harry?"

"Oh, he's upstairs. Lou just we-"

"No, I mean isn't Zayn after Harry also?" I cut him off, making his head shake.

"Not that we can tell. Just you." Niall spoke up, making me sigh.

"Why am I on the couch? Isn't my mom home?" I asked, looking around the empty house.

"Your mum texted you when you were out. Niall read it." He added, making Niall shrug as he handed me my phone.

[Yesterday
       From: Mom]

Mom- Sorry honey, but I have to stay at work for three days at a convention. I know you can take care of yourself, I just am so sorry I had to miss your birthday. I was gonna give you a proper one this year...anyways, see you in a few days.

I exhaled sharply as I set my phone down on the coffee table, looking up at the staircase when I heard rapid footsteps running down them.

"Rosie." Harry breathed out as he sat down on the couch, pulling me into his chest. "I was so fucking worried, you have no idea."

I wrapped my arms around his torso, letting him bury his face in my hair. I glanced up at the boys who were looking down at us with smiles.

"Maybe we should give you two some time alone." Liam spoke up after a few seconds of silence.

"But they're so cute!" Niall whined, earning a glare from Louis.

"It's not for you to see, you twat." He grumbled as he grabbed Niall by the arm, dragging him up the stairs.

"I ship it!" Niall yelled once more, causing my eyes to roll.

"It's cool if we stay in the attic for a while, right?" Liam asked cooly, earning a nod from me as Harry just ignored everything happening around us.

Liam flashed me a bright smile before jogging up to the library. I sighed, glancing down at Harry's shoulder. I kissed it softly, making his arms tighten around me.

"Why were you so worried? Worse things have happened. I've been beat up by a demon, almost succeeded in killing myself, and was in a coma for a day." I chuckled lightly, making him pull away from me.

"You've never had a demon use your body as a vessel though, have you?"

I frowned at him, shaking my head in confusion. "What on earth are you going on about?"

"You don't remember, do you?" He asked wearily with tired eyes.

"Do I really want to?"

He thought for a second before shaking his head at the ground. I sighed as I turned my back to him, laying down in between his legs as he sat propped up against the couch arm. I laid my head back against his hard chest with closed eyes.

"I just want you to hold me. Then I'll be ok." I whispered softly, feeling his arms snake around my waist and pull me closer to him.

He rested his chin on the top of my head. My body moved up and down along with his chest as he breathed, making me smile.

He pressed a quick kiss to the top of my head before kissing my temple. I turned my head against his chest, snuggling closer to him.

"I wish we could stay this way forever." I sighed dreamily, making him chuckle.

"If only it was that simple." He replied sourly, making a small frown spread across my face.

"I love you, Harry."

"I love you too, Princess." He spoke quietly, making me close my eyes tightly.

He has no idea what the words I just spoke really means...

He began running his fingers through my hair, making me hum softly. He braided my hair, trying to get me to fall asleep. He always resorts to playing with my hair to get me to sleep.

"Mm...not tired." I murmured, earning a deep chuckle from him.

He brought me closer to him, letting my head rest in the crook of his neck. He held my hand in his, rubbing circles over my soft skin with the pad of his thumb.

"Gasp for days but it's out of my hands
When I wake up home, I'm ditching my prayers
And when I close my eyes, I get lost in your face
I'm gonna fall fall hard, no I don't give a damn"

He began singing softly, making a smile replace my frown. I could feel his words vibrating through his neck, tickling my nose.

"I wanna love out loud but I'm scared to say
It's like a tonne of bricks that will fade away
I do it for you"

My eyes fluttered close by the sound of his voice. My heart skipped a few beats as my hair stood on end.

"Now you're in my head and it's out of my hands
When you're in my thoughts I don't wanna pretend
And I lose control with you
But you're in my head, but you're in my head
Do it for"

He raised his head when he hit high notes which I thought was absolutely adorable, making me place soft kisses on his neck.

"Think I won't feel a thing if I give it some time
But your love is a wave washing over my mind
And I stare my world, now we can't hide
Laying next to you, my heart is on fire"

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, pulling myself closer to him as I felt my eyelids begin to grow heavy.

"Now you're in my head and it's out of my hands
When you're in my thoughts I don't wanna pretend
And I lose control with you
But you're in my head, but you're in my head
Do it for"

Silence filled the house once more as his voice disappeared. My eyelids were too heavy to open so I just let myself slip into a comfortable darkness.

And just like the song he sang, his face invaded my mind and dreams.

*************

"How's Tom?" Liam asked quietly, making me glance over to him from watching Niall stuff his face with left over cake.

"He's good. I've been talking to him over my laptop since I haven't had the chance to visit him in person." I mumbled as I watched Harry walk into the kitchen, slumping down next to me.

"Ok, what's up with you guys? You seem so down in the dumps." Louis spoke up, making my eyes snap up from the floor.

"Just so much is happening...things will never be the same again. And all this stuff happening to me is putting a lot of stress on Harry." I said before pressing a kiss to his cheek, making him smile.

"I'm ok. I'm just worried about you. Zayn's a real dickbag." He muttered the last part under his breath, making my face scrunch up.

"Anyw-" I began only to be interrupted by my phone ringing in my pocket.

I hastily took it out, frowning as my mom's number flashed across the screen. I clicked a button to answer the call, bringing my phone up to my ear.

"Hello? Mom?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Rose, you have to come. Somethings happening..." She spoke as if she were crying in fear, making me sit up straight with panic spreading throughout my body.

"Mom? Are you ok? Where are you?"

"Rose, please. You have to come. I'm at work. Please." She cried out once more before the call ended.

I slowly set my phone down on the table, glancing up at the boys who were looking at me with concerned faces.

"My mom's in trouble, we have to go!" I explained quickly as I stood from my seat, making Harry and Niall stand up with me.

"Ok, we'll go with you. Harry, you stay here." Liam instructed, making Harry scoff.

"Excuse me, but that's my girlfriend you're talking about. I'm going with her." He raised his voice, making my stomach drop.

"We're her guardians. We have to keep her safe." Louis replied, earning a glare from Harry.

"Yeah and you've been doing quite the job, haven't you?" He began to yell, making me push on his chest with my hands.

"Harry, please. I have to go see my mom. I'll be back in just a few minutes. It's urgent. You hold the fort down for me and keep Luci safe, he should be asleep in my room, he came back from Edna's." I began softly, making the rage in his eyes slowly disappear. "I love you, ok? I won't be gone long."

His jaw clenched as he nodded slowly. "Thank you." I whispered in his ear as I stood on my tippy toes to kiss his cheek.

I turned back to the boys before letting the adrenaline I had been holding back rush through my veins. "We have to go!"

I ran past them and out the door, hearing their footsteps right behind me. I ran as fast as I could trough the heavy rain hitting the ground, not caring how the droplets of rain stung my eyes and lungs.

The boys caught up with me as we approached my mom's work which was five minutes from the house. I hastily swung open the front door, running past the front desk and back to where my mom's cubical sat.

When her eyes snapped up from her computer to glance at me, she immediately stood up.

"Rose? What are you doing here?" She asked in surprise as he pulled her plain black pencil skirt down slightly.

"You called me. You said you needed me to come here? You sounded scared." I gasped between raspy breaths as the boys finally ran up to meet us.

"No, I lost my phone yesterday, actually." She spoke in confusion, making my eyebrows furrow.

The boys glanced at each other, almost as confused as I was. My thoughts were interrupted as a delivery man rudely set white roses down on my mom's desk.

"These are for Julia Thorne." He spoke in a boring tone.

"Yes that's me, thank you." My mom said as she picked the vase up from her desk, watching as he slowly walked away. "Who would give me flowers?"

It couldn't be Tom...he was in jail.

I reached up to grab a small card that was setting on top of the bundle of flowers as my mom raised them to her nose, sniffing slightly.

I opened it as I bit down on my lip, my eyes widening as I re-read the words.

Sorry for your loss.

"Sorry for your lost? What lost?" My mom asked as she read the small card.

I stared down at the ground, asking myself the same question. I searched the floor before looking back at the boys in horror.

"You were wrong." I began in a whisper, making them frown in confusion. "Zayn wasn't after me. He was after Harry."

Their eyes widened in realization as I shakily turned back to my mom.

"I'm sorry, I'll explain later, but I have to go!" I cried out before running out of the small building, pushing past people with giant stacks of paper.

"You've got to be kidding me!" I heard Niall groan from behind me as the boys began running after me.

My eyes stung with tears with the rain that violently pelted my skin. My nostrils were burning from breathing so heavily and my lungs felt like they were on fire. My legs grew sore quickly from running the fastest I ever had in my whole life.

My arms moved back and forth until my shoulders became painfully sore but even that couldn't stop me.

I burst through the front door of my house, looking a complete mess as I was soaked from head to toe, panting heavily and gasping out Harry's name.

"Harry? Harry!" I called out to him as I glanced around the house.

I ran up the stairs, running through the library and up the attic stairs. Tears stung my eyes as raspy breathing ripped through my sorely dry throat.

My shaky hands covered my mouth as I stared at the red writing that was freshly painted above Harry's bed.

I warned you.

______________________

Omggg I left y'all on such a big cliffhanger! I'm sorry :p

I'm leaving for Florida the 22nd which is tomorrow for me and I'll be getting back the 30th so I'll try my best to update as much as possible but there won't be usual daily updates, sorry.

Please vote and comment:)

See y'all later.

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 512 33
The year is 2090 and the Vampire's have risen to power, overthrowing the Government and the Royal family, who are now long gone. Harry Styles is the...
6.4K 211 10
~Louis hasn't spoken for four years. He used to be full of life in other words he loved life so much but one day can change everything and in his cas...
1.4K 78 13
Harry is a ghost living in an empty, old mansion. Louis is a 17 year old boy who moved into that empty old mansion with his mother, father, and four...
525K 10K 29
No one likes being force to do something without their say but that's exactly what I was forced to do. I was in the wrong place at the wrong time and...