Another Weasley Twin || A Dra...

By WritingBeAurora

To love our enemy is impossible. The moment we understand our rival, we feel compassion towards them, and the... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Epilogue

Chapter Forty-One

4.4K 118 13
By WritingBeAurora

Chapter Forty-One: The Half-Blood Prince

"Petrificus Totalus!"

I grabbed and I froze as he came closer. Harry hit me with an invisibility spell as Draco lifted up the cloak and I held my breath. I could see him but he couldn't see me. He looked around the room and kicked the open space, which in reality was my face.. I got up as the spell wore off and handed Harry his cloak.

"Are you okay?" I shrugged, still holding it.

We got off the train right in time because the train was about to leave.

"I was looking all over for you two." the teacher complained but I was too concentrated on Draco and Snape. They both looked over as I hid my face. If he saw my nose, he'd know it was me.

"Would you like me to fix that for you?" I heard Luna ask from behind me.

"Have you ever done noses before?" she shook her head.

"No, this would be the first time. I've done toes and fingers before though." I sat hesitant.

"Yes she would." Harry blurted.

"What!?"

"Maddie, it will feel better." I finally gave in and she cracked in into place. I grasped it as I heard a loud crack. We got onto a carriage and it carried us to the castle.

We walked into the Great Hall and Ginny's face jumped in horror.

"Maddie, what did you do?" she asked, looking at my nose.

"She tripped." Harry covered and she nodded. I gestured a small 'thanks' as we sat down. Why is it that every year we get a new Defense Against The Dark Arts teacher but all the rest remain the same?

"I agree, it's strange." Harry said and I shook my head in confusion.

"What?"

"It's weird we get a new D.A.D.A teacher every year." he smiled, knowing what happened.

"I said that out loud." I groaned and bit into an apple.

"Snape finally got the job!" The Slytherin table clapped.

"He's been at that for how many years?" we all shrugged. I looked over at the Slytherin's, who were still clapping, except Draco. He looked lost in thought.

"In the end, the greatest weapon is you." Dumbledore finished his speech and I couldn't take my eyes off Draco. Something was off.

Harry and Ron said they had to go talk to a teacher for a little bit after dinner so Hermione and I went towards the dorms.

We entered potions and all stood in the back as Hermione helped Professor Slughorn brew a love potion. I saw Lavender basically flaunt all over it and I rolled my eyes, scooting away from her.

Draco looked up from the floor as I passed him. We locked eyes for a second before I looked away.

Harry finished brewing the liquid luck first but he said he had help. I can't see anyone who helped him.

"Harry, how did you do that?" I asked, as he crushed everything.

"Crush it not cut it."

I laid in bed restless as Hermione and Ginny were fast asleep. I pulled up my blankets and decided to go for a walk. I quietly slipped out the door and saw a black figure slip fast. I slowly followed it into the light and I smiled. The only question I have is,

why was Draco going into the Room Of Requirement?

As he opened the door, I slipped in before it closed.

"What are you doing?" I stood with my arms crossed and he jumped.

"You startled me." he stepped towards me.

"What are you doing?" I repeated.

"Nothing, this is where I come to relax." he messes with his tie. He looked at my nose and my eyes widened.

"What did you do?" he asked, touching it gently.

"I uh- I tripped." he didn't buy it.

"Madeline, I know it was you on the train." I closed my eyes and chuckled awkwardly.

"I don't know what you're talking about." he turned his back to me.

"You and Potter," he looked at me again. "you were both in the luggage." I am bad at lying and he already knew that.

"Don't go after him, please. He's just jumping to conclusions."

"What do you mean?"

"He thinks you're a deatheater just because your father is." he tensed up and looked towards the bed.

"Why would he think that?" he asked and I shrugged.

"Can I ask you a question?" he nodded and moved closer to me.

"Why were you in Knockturn Alley?" he sat down on the bed and put his hands on his face.

"I already said, it was nothing." I decided to drop it because I didn't want to make him mad.

"Did you get my letter?" I asked and he nodded.

"I really did miss you Maddie." he said, pulling my closer.

"I missed you too," I said, still curious about him. I sat next to him on the bed and laid my head back.

"It's all so stressful." I looked up at the ceiling and he pulled me to his side.

"I know," he frowned. "don't worry though. I won't let anything happen to you." I sighed and closed my eyes.

I woke up and didn't see Draco in the bed. He must have left.

I quickly changed into my Quidditch uniform and scurried out onto the field. I stood next to Ron and he smiled.

"I was looking for you."

"Really? Oh, I left early." I lied and he nodded.

"Okay, today-" I heard Harry say but I couldn't hear anything else he said.

"Shut it!" I snickered at Ginny's yell and she smiled.

"Thanks."

"Okay, just because you had a spot last year, doesn't guarantee you a spot this year. Is that clear?" we all nodded.

The chasers auditioned first, then the keepers, and lastly the beaters. Ron was trying to get the keeper and I was trying for a beater. Cormac and Ron were the two left. Whoever made more goals was the new Gryffindor keeper.

Cormac got 2 so far. I sure hope he misses. I look up at Hermione and she smiles as Cormac misses. I see her slide her wand into her back pocket! Ron got all 3! Everyone cheered.

Jimmy Peakes and I were chosen for beaters. Demeza Robins and Ginny were the chasers.

"Have you ever heard of Sectumsempra?" Harry asks me, showing a spell in a book.

"Harry, if you had any self-respect, you'd hand that book in." Hermione said, glaring at him.

"He's top of the class, Hermione. He's even better than you." she glared at him.

"Hermione's right Harry. Someone could get hurt." I said as he walked away from Hermione. I grabbed the book out of his hand and opened it.

"Harry, who's the half-blood prince? It says 'this book is property of the half-blood prince'." I tossed the book back to Harry and he walked out.

The trio and I are going to the Hogsmeade for some butterbeer, but Hermione said Harry still has that stupid book.

"Harry, would you just get rid of it." Ron says finally. Harry doesn't answer, just stares at the door. Draco Malfoy.

"What's he doing here?" Ron asks, glaring at him.

"It's a public place, Ron." I defend.

"Yeah, not unless Malfoy wants to burn something down." I scoff and drink my butterbeer.

I looked over at the corner and saw Ginny and Dean.

"Bloody hell."

"Ron, knock it off. Leave Ginny alone."

"He's snogging my sister!"

"So, if she saw you snogging me, would you expect her to get all offensive?" Hermione defended. I smiled at Harry and we both looked at Ron.

"Oh shut up." he muttered at us.

"Hey my boy!" Slughorn came to talk to Harry.

"Heads up!" I shriek as he pours butterbeer on me. Ron hands me a napkin and glares at him.

"We are having a dinner for our students later, you are welcome." I heard him say to Harry.

"You are welcome too, Ms. Granger." I groan and look at Ron.

"Good to see you, Wormknees'." he smiled at us.

"What the hell is a Wormknee?" Ron mutters.

"I don't know why he didn't invite you two." Hermione gestured to Ron and me.

"It's alright Hermione, I know I'm not the smartest." I faked a chuckle and she smiled. I put my scarf around my neck as the snow blew over us. I heard a scream and I ran over.

"What's going on?"

"I warned her. I warned her not to touch it!" Angelina cried. Katie Bell was fidgeting all around the ground. I took a look at the book on the ground. I looked at the them and I reached for it.

"Ms. Weasley, don't touch that!" Hagrid shouted at me and I jumped back. Katie was thrown into the air and back onto the ground.

I saw someone run behind a building and I ran after him. Draco.

"Draco!" I yelled over the winds.

"Draco!" he turned around and pulled his wand on me.

"Draco, it's me. It's Maddie." he lowered his wand.

"I'm sorry Maddie. I thought you were someone else." he looked nervously at me.

"Who on earth would you want to pull your wand on?" I asked and he didn't look up.

"MALFOY!" I heard someone shout behind me. I looked at Harry who ran towards him.

"Why did you curse her, Malfoy?" What?

"You cursed Katie Bell!" his eyes went dark.

"Why would I do it, Potter?" he started towards Harry.

"Because you're a deatheater!" he screamed pulling out his wand. I jumped back.

"Harry, no!" I disarmed him and took his wand.

"Why are you defending him?" he yelled at me.

"He did it, Maddie!" he yelled in my face.

"Don't yell at her!" Draco held his wand to Harry's neck.

"What's going on here?" Ron and Hermione ran over. Draco looked at me and lowered his wand. He tucked it aggressively in his pocket and walked towards the castle.

All these characters belong to J.K. Rowling. All credit goes to her for some of the plot and all of setting (characters, etc.) I made Maddie Weasley, that is it. I am just a girl who wants to write fanfictions.

I just released a new journal type book and I'd appreciate if you checked it out. I am putting all/most of my edits in there and there's gonna be a lot of Harry Potter related stuff so keep your eyes peeled!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 2.1K 52
Fred Weasley & Draco Malfoy love triangle fan fic Includes: Adult / sexual material / rated mature so please read if you are of appropriate age Celes...
1.3K 8 40
Embark on a magical adventure with Hermione Granger as she navigates the treacherous path from hatred to love in the enchanting world of Harry Potter...
3.3M 85.6K 100
In which (Y/n) Weasley, the twin sister of Ron Weasley, falls for her family's enemy. (draco malfoy x weasley!reader) you will be described as havi...
86.5K 2.6K 45
Ginny wasn't like the other Weasley children, she was more accepting of other houses. Her best friends all came from different houses. But maybe she...