No Escape(Jason McCann Fan fi...

By ytjess

Gaby ran away four years ago from Jason with her two kids. She had nowhere to go but one goal and that was a... More

Beginning
Tears
Reunited
A little like Me
Plan
Consequences
Help Me
Slave Auction
Emotions
Mama
Not All Bad
okay so....
Trigger
Mom?

Not All Bad Sophía's pov

28 4 0
By ytjess

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Cortez is going to be six soon and I'm going to be five. School is ending for Cortez. It's not like he's been to school though. Dad says he'll put us in school next year so we're together. I don't want to go to school but than I do. I'll be away from dad while I'm at school. I can make friends too. I just wish mãma could see me go to school on my first day.

Cortez is becoming different. He likes are dad. I guess I'm going to have to like him too. Cortez is my big brother he knows best. Right?

Had to fix this since it didn't publish Sophía's part

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 1.2K 38
One night in a bar, Jason falls in love with a girl. But he goes home to Macon and loses her number! Five long years later, he runs into a girl in th...
5.1K 216 34
When his parents die in a tragic car accident, Jason at the age of fifteen must grow up fast. Because his five year old baby sister needs him almost...
1.3K 40 47
When her childhood friend vanishes without a trace, she spends six years looking for him. Now 17, she has given up the search but still hopes. Then o...
35.6K 2K 27
Beyonce ran away, she didn't know where she was going but she needed to run as far and as fast as she could. So that's what she did. She bumped into...