I'd tell you, but then I'd ha...

By MadelineMaria

What is the definition of an assassin? əˈsasɪn/ noun A person who murders an important person for political... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5: Attack Part 2
Chapter 6: Attack Part 3
Chapter 7: Unexpected
Chapter 8: Mission Revealed
Chapter 9: Another city
Chapter 10: Complicated
Chapter 11: The Gym
Chapter 12: 20 Questions
Chapter 13: A band called Little Mix Part 1
Chapter 14: A band named Little Mix Part 2
Chapter 15: Suspicion
Chapter 16: Because
Chapter 17: Agent Dipshit
Chapter 18: Explanations
Chapter 19: Ed
Chapter 20: Zayn
Chapter 21: Deep Sleep
Chapter 22: Sitting in a room..
Chapter 23: TRAINING
Chapter 24: The Chair
Chapter 25: Childhood
Chapter 26: Welcome
Chapter 27: First Day Part 1
Chapter 28: First Day Part 2
Chapter 29: First Day Part 3
Chapter 30: Boys
Chapter 31: Hello?
Chapter 32: Perrie's secret
Chapter 33: Change
Chapter 35: Clues
Chapter 36: University
Chapter 37: The blind man's story
Chapter 38: Washington
Chapter 39: Frosty Place
Chapter 40: Nightmare
Chapter 41: Search
Chapter 42: Turn your face
Chapter 43: Mummy?
Chapter 44: Gone
Chapter 45: Change
Chapter 46: Fucked up
Chapter 47: It's a long way to Tipperary
Chapter 48: Home
Chapter 49: The tape
Chapter 50: Funeral
Chapter 51: Sass attack
Chapter 52: Remember?
Chapter 53: Mission Accepted
Chapter 54: Final Mission (Part 1)
Chapter 55: Final Mission (Part 2)
Chapter 56: Final Mission (Part 3)
Chapter 57: Final Mission (Part 4)
WHO WANTS AN EPILOGUE?!
Epilogue : Mourning

Chapter 34: Runaway

3.1K 89 3
By MadelineMaria

I stepped out of Washington Airport and felt the cool breaze hit my face. It wasn't as cold as the air in London (and definitely not as cold as the air in Swansea) but it was still winter, so I was wearing a thick, dirt-green parkour, black leather gloves, opaque tights, a navy jumper which was over a white blouse and a skirt that reached to mid thigh. I also had a grey beanie on and sunglasses because even though it was cloudy, the sky was quite bright and I didn't want anybody to recognise me. I know, I know what you're thinking, I was in Washington, nobody was going to recognise me, right? Well, wrong. I may not have been in Britain anymore but it didn't mean that spys in America wouldn't know who I was, which still kept me threatened. My new look helped not to be recognised as well, but I just wanted to make sure. 

Speaking of my new look, it also seemed to be drawing attention. From boys and girls, but the looks each sex were giving me were the complete opposite of eachother. The males would give me a wink or two, whereas the females would either look at my hair admiringly or in disgust. I didn't really care to be honest, I liked the way it looked.

My IPhone that Beckitt gave me at the beginning of FGT had been ringing and buzzing non stop. Mainly from Ian, Dylan, Chad and the other boys, but a few from Jessica and her gang. Even Perrie! She said,

           ' So you finally decided to break, huh? Didn't take long.'

I know right! Such a bitch!

I didn't reply though because I knew that Beckitt would probably find where I was if I did, despite how much I wanted to slap that smirk that I could tell was written on her face.

Danielle noticed something was wrong as soon as I had packed my bags though, apparently...

I stepped outside of the beauty parlour, thanking Pam and Joan continuously and exchanging phone numbers when I bumped into a hard chest. Nervously, I looked up to see an angry but curious Danielle with her arms folded as she looked at me with a sharp look on her face. What was she doing here?!

"Oh, sorry!" I said in a French accent.

'Shit, I'm supposed to be American! No, wait, am I supposed to be english?'

Danielle's face softened, "Oh no, I'm sorry! But have you seen a girl about this tall," she marked my height with her hands, " brown, straight hair, short nails and green and hazel eyes?"

"Oh yeah, she ran down there!" I purpously said in my normal voice.

"Thanks!" She said and began to run when she slowed down to a hault and looked back at me with a smile.

"You almost had me there! You sneak!" She exclaimed, running over to me and wrapping me in a hug. I laughed as well and hugged back. We pulled apart and she examined me with wide eyes. "Damn Robyn, what did you do?! You look fantastic!"

She began playing with my violet hair and looking at my piercings when she noticed my hand. "YOU GOT A FREAKING TATTOO!?" 

I laughed at her, "Yeah, two!"

I showed her the other one on my hip and she just gasped in amazement.

"Wow!" she exhaled. "Why did you change your look? Why did you leave?"

"Well, I think you can tell why I left!" She nodded her head understandingly, " and I changed my look because I don't want anybody recognising me! I don't want to go back to that hell hole!"

"Well then you could've at least got me as well!" She said walking into the beauty parlour, taking me by the wrist.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Well, if you should be able to get a make-over, then I should as well!" she said with a 'duh' tone in her voice as she opened the door to the place I had just spent hours sitting in.

I felt a graze on my arm and I smiled at my best friend. Danielle's once brown, curly, lucious locks were now black and sleek, making her hair look a mile long. She also got tattoos, a yin yang symbol on her wrist and a sillhouette of a flying bird on the small of her back. Her eyes that were once a nice brown were now a fantastic green, and she got her ears covered in studs (more than me!) and her nose and belly done as well.

We looked awesome, if I do say so myself ; ).

After Joan and Pam designed Danielle, we snuck back to grab some of her stuff and left our lovely head master a note. I didn't want to go into details, but I was pretty sure that he would be quite angry and appalled by our choice of words.

Anyway, so we were in Washington D.C!

"What now?" I asked Danielle as we began to walk down the road from the airport.

"Well, we want a normal life now, yes?" She asked. I nodded my head furiously. "Well then, first we find a place to live. We have enough money for that from our stash rooms in FGT. Then I suggest that the first thing we do tomorrow is find a job. Do you still have your fake license and info?"

I searched through my bag and took out my new I.D. The picture was the same as my last one, but my name was now Anna Browning instead of Robyn Jones, my birthday is now the 16th of March instead of the 21st of Febuary and I now came from London instead of Swansea.

Danielle's new name was Vanessa Perkins, her birthday was on the 22nd of January and instead of coming from London, she now came from Liverpool.

We got the I.Ds from a friend of Joans.

I nodded my head at Danielle's question. "Yeah, still got it."

"Well then we can use that to get into university!"

"Dan- Vanessa, we won't be able to join a randon University if we don't even have GCSE's or any sort of regular education!" I say worried.

"I have some connections..." Vanessa said smirking.

I laughed at her and we continued to walk down the street, and for the first time in a long while, I felt satisfied with my life.

JENNIFER'S (MOTHER JONES) POV

I sat in my office at Browning High and worked my way through some paperwork of the student's grades and achievements when my IPhone began to ring. Thinking it might be Robyn, I answered as quickly as possible, not bothering too check the caller I.D.

"Hello?!" I asked, with desperation in my voice.

"Where are they?!" I deep, rageful voice asked from the end of the phone.

"What? Who?" I asked disappointedly. "Who is this and how did you get my number?"

"You know who I'm talking about!" The voice shouted.

I kept my cool and replied back as professionally as I could. "I'm sorry, sir, but I neither know who this is, or what you're talking about..."

"Tut tut tut, I thought you'd recognise my voice by now Jennifer, we've known eachother for so long!" The voice chuckled humourlessly.

I remained silent, my eyebrows scrunched together with wonder. "No, I don't know who this is, so if you're done wasting my time, I'd like to hang up-"

"It's Beckitt, Jennifer. Your old pal!"

I froze suddenly. If it were a normal day where I hahade Robyn with me, I'd've known how to handle this situation, but this wasn't a regular day. I didn't have Robyn, and from the accusational tone in Beckitt's voice, I assumed he didn't either.

"Are you trying to tell me, that you kidnapped my daughter," I tried to keep my voice calm, but the rage pushed it's way through my throat, "AND NOW YOU'VE LOST HER!?"

Beckitt was silent on the other end of the phone for a second and then replied, "soooo, you don't have them?"

That was all I needed to lose it. 

"NO I DON'T HAVE THEM. AND WHO'S THE OTHER PERSON?! YOU COMPLETE ARSEHOLE YOU'VE STOLEN MY GIRL AND NOW YOU'VE LOST HER! I'M GOING TO SHOVE MY FOOT SO FAR UP YOUR ARSE YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO-"

"SHUT UP!" Beckitt roared angrily.

"DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME TO SHUT UP YOU COMPLETE TWATSACK! WHEN DID THEY LEAVE?!"

"Yesterday mornin-"

"YOU IDIOT! YOU'VE RUINED MY LIFE!" I yelled extremely loudly, pushing the paper work off of my desk in rage. I hung up on him and traced where the phone call came from.

South London.

I dialled Paul's number and he picked up immediately. "Hey Jennifer, what's up?"

ZAYN'S POV

"Hey Jennifer, what's up?" Paul asked into the phone. Robyn's mother again?

"I've found Beckitt..." We heared Jennifer say.

"You have? That's great! Lets go get our Robyn back!" Paul yelled, standing up to his feet, the boys and I jumping up faster and with great excitement, enthusiasm and worry. 

"We can't..." Robyn's mother said, her voice cracking.

Everything went silent and I felt as though the earth had stopped spinning.

After a seconds silence, Paul asked, "W-why not?"

The phone also went silent. "Because Beckitt doesn't have her anymore..."

I felt my throat dry up and my mouth hung open with pure sadness and anger. If this Beckitt person didn't have her, then who did?

"Then who does!?" Paul asked angrily.

"Beckitt did have her, but she escaped."

Pleasure and excitement refilled everybody's faces. She escaped? She must be a better spy than we had thought to get away from that freak, and from what the boys told me, he was a really prick when it came to kidnapping and treatment.

"Well then she'll come straight to us!" Paul said grinning like a child on christmas morning.

The phone went silent again.

"She escaped yesterday morning, Paul..."

Paul's face dropped slowly, which left me confused. Why was that a bad thing? She escaped, and now she could come back, there was nothing wrong with that!

"She isn't coming back..." Jennifer whispered loud enough for the boys and I to hear.

What? No, she'll come back! This was Robyn for Christ's sake! She wouldn't just leave the boys and I! Sh-she loved me...right?

"How do you know?" Paul spoke up.

"I know Robyn like the back of my hand, Paul. She's a genius, and if she was coming back, she'd be here by now. Also, she probably realises that this is where Beckitt would first come looking for her. She isn't coming back because she wants to protect us."

We all stayed silent again.

"She also probably took this as her one way ticket to get a new life, one without drama or almost getting killed every couple of hours. Also, Beckitt said that she had someone else with her..."

I snapped my head up to Paul from the ground. Another person? Another boy?

"Who?!" Paul asked anxiously.

"I don't know, but Beckitt doesn't seem to care about the other person right now, only Robyn..."

"Understandable seeing as Beckitt has been trying to get his hands on her since the day she was born..." Paul mumbled, rubbing his head. "What do we do now?"

"We investigate, search and wait. I doubt that investigating and searching will help much because she's a professional when it comes to hiding her tracks, but we can at least try. I'm going down to Beckitt's tonight for a surprise visit and kicking to the arse and to investigate, but I'll need some help. Willing to come?"

"Of course, Jen."

"WE WANT TO HELP!" Louis shouted.

"Have they been listening to this entire conversation?" Jennifer sighed.

"I guess so, I didn't think they could hear..."

Robyn's mother sighed again. "They were good friends of Robyn's, yes?"

"The best of!" Harry shouted.

Silence. "Bring them along, they know Robyn well so they may be able to help with any clues or hints to where she may be."

"Are you sure that's wise?"

"They aren't going into the FGT, Paul, just where we think she may have gone."

"Alright, Jen. Where and when do we meet you?"

I looked at my 4 best friends and grinned.

We were going to get Robyn back, even if it was the last thing I did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.3K 4.4K 45
Louis Tomlinson. A normal name of a normal guy. You'd think that, but it's far from the truth. Louis is the leader of the most wanted Gang in the Uni...
2.8K 44 30
One Direction are senior undercover agents working for the MI8; Taylor Swift is a world-class assassin that might be planning to wipe out their exist...
122K 5.9K 45
In which a girl meets a boy who is hiding many secrets. ------- (COMPLETED) ;; this story contains some violent scenes and may have some mature cont...
66.1K 3.6K 21
Homicide detective Zayn Malik is dead in the middle of a failed marriage when he willingly sleeps with his work partner, homicide detective Harry Sty...