Another Weasley Twin || A Dra...

By WritingBeAurora

To love our enemy is impossible. The moment we understand our rival, we feel compassion towards them, and the... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty-One

5.2K 117 25
By WritingBeAurora

Chapter Thirty-One: The Goblet Of Fire

I just thought that was a cool gif and fit this chapter well. I know it's Hermione but pretend it's Madeline.

I woke up to a light shining in my eyes. My eyes shot open and I felt someone's arms around me. I remembered last night and softly removed his arms.

Draco was still asleep and I couldn't help but admire him. His toned body and his smile when he slept.

"Draco," I shook him gently. "Draco wake up." He shifted in the bed and slowly opened his eyes.

"Good morning." I smiled.

"Good morning. We have to get up, the 2nd competition is today." he sat up and kissed my cheek.

"I had fun last night." he smiled and I pushed him.

"Stop stalling." I laughed and jumped up.

"Bloody hell." I groaned as I looked in the mirror. My hair was north, south, east, and west.

"It looks beautiful." Draco wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Good thing I woke up early." I pulled my brush out of my bag from the dance. I brought a small drawstring bag with a spare pair of clothes and shoes, just in case, my dance outfit got uncomfortable.

"Can I do it?" my eyes widened.

"What?"

"You want to brush my hair?"

"Yeah."

"Good luck." I tossed him the hairbrush.

"Where should I sit?"

"On the bed is fine." I sat down and crossed my legs in the the dress. I made sure you couldn't see up my dress though. He started brushing and I'm not gonna lie, it felt good.

"I love when people play with my hair. It's just really hard to." I laughed.

"I love your hair." I blushed and hid my cheeks. Once he finished, he put all the pins and ties into a box.

"Do you want me to do anything with it?"

"You know how to?"

"Yeah, I do my mother's hair all the time." I laughed.

"Whatever, I might just leave it down today. You can do it some other time though." he nodded. I pulled my spare of clothes out and hesitated.

"Ugh, Draco. Can you turn around?" he chuckled but once he realized I was serious, he turned around. I quickly changed into my clothes.

"No peeking." I said seriously.

"I know, geez." he laughed.

"Okay, I'm done." I held my bow in my hand.

"Want me to help with that?" I shrugged and finally agreed.

"Thanks, now you have to get ready." I turned around but he already changed.

"When did you do that?" he smiled.

"When you were changing." I blushed and hid my cheeks.

"Don't do that," he took my hands away from my face. "I think it's cute." That made me blush harder and he laughed.

We both started walking down to the Black Lake but Draco had to use the bathroom.

"Wait here," I smiled and sat down next to the school. I set my bag down next to me. I saw someone approach me and I smiled.

"Hi Professor." My eyes went wide before I got knocked out.

Draco's P.O.V

Once I got back, Maddie wasn't there. I started to panic. I found her bag sitting on the bench but she was nowhere to be found.

Calm down Draco, she might have just left so people wouldn't be suspicious. Yeah, that's what it was.

"I'll meet her down by the lake." I said to myself.

Harry's P.O.V

"Your treasures, one for each champion, now lie on the bottom of the lake." What? Whatever he says. I haven't seen Maddie in a while, she is probably in the stands somewhere.

The canon burst as Moody pushed me in. I struggled as I felt gills grow in my throat. Now let's find the treasures. I swam down the trench and sure enough, the mermaid song.

I swam through the weeds as I saw Fleur get sucked down. I tried to help her but she flew to the surface. I looked up and my heart stopped.

There hung Cho, Hermione, Gabrielle, and Maddie.

I raced towards them as Cedric and Krum took Hermione and Cho.

I took Maddie and Gabrielle's hands, but I felt someone tug my leg.

"But they're my friends!"

"Only one." the mermaid's raspy voice crushed and swam away. I quickly grabbed both of their hands and swam up to the surface. I saw the surface but a swarm of fish and mermaids tore at my feet, tugging my down. I let go of Maddie and her as they floated up to the surface.

Madeline's P.O.V

I took a deep breath as I came above the water. What just happened? Where am I? Where's Draco?

"Oh thank god," I heard Fleur cry. "thank you so muc- where's Harry?"

"What do you-" everyone went silent and my heart stopped. Harry was in the Black Lake and had 10 seconds to come up.

10, 9, 8,7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2-

Harry burst up and landed on the dock. I coughed and Fleur helped me up.

"Thank you so much, Harry. You saved my sister!" I coughed and Harry dove towards me.

"Thank Merlin, you're alright!" Harry lifted me up and I hugged him.

"I have no clue what's going on." I admitted and he stifled a laugh.

"Potter, let me take her." McGonagall said and apologized to me. She brought me up to the stands and tossed me a blanket. My wet hair plastered against my shoulders and my lips were purple. I felt somebody hug my back and choke.

"Thank god, I was so worried. Where did you go? What happened?" they sat next to me.

"Draco, I don't know." I laughed and shivered.

"Oh my gosh, you're freezing." he took off his jacket and put it around my shoulders, setting the blanket over it. I smiled but I couldn't stop shivering.

"You don't know how worried I was." he blurt out again and I laughed. Harry was in last place. I clapped though because he saved me and well, he's my boyfriend.

"But in the course of recent events, I shall move Harry Potter up to second place." I cheered and looked down at my cast.

"I think I might need a new one of these." he laughed and we started up to the castle.

After Draco helped me get a new cast, we walked along the Forbidden Forest.

"Why?" Draco looked at me in confusion.

"Why what?"

"Why me?" I sat down by the lake, pulling my knees to my chest.

"Why did you choose me? Out of all the students? A Gryffindor, too." he looked at me uncertain.

"Because, you don't care what others think of you and you are so smart. Not to mention, you are so incredibly beautiful. Madeline." he paused, lifting my chin up to his.

"I love you." my heart stopped. He loves me.

"Draco," I stopped, not wanting to say what I had too. "I have a boyfriend." He sighed and sat down on the wooden stump next to me.

"Why are you doing this, Maddie?" he mutters.

"Doing wha-"

"You know what! Dating Potter, all he is going to do is hurt you."

"What are you talking about, Draco?"

"He isn't all you think he is!" he shouts and I stand.

"Draco, I have to go."

"Madeline," he stops me. "just b-be careful." I nodded and walked towards the castle, leaving him at the lake.

All these characters belong to J.K. Rowling. All credit goes to her for some of the plot and all of setting (characters, etc.) I made Maddie Weasley, that is it. I am just a girl who wants to write fanfictions

He isn't all you think he is? Ooh what ya talking 'bout Draco? (one of my favorite chapters!)

Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 222 86
"Please don't, for one second, ever doubt my love for you. That's the only thing I'm sure of." ** What happens when a Half-blood Hufflepuff sweethear...
603K 18.1K 35
One thing you need to know about life, it's not what it's cut out to be. Why do I say this? Because I'm Harry Potter's twin sister, Isabella Lily Pot...
296K 8.5K 53
Sixth year is over, The Battle of the Astronomy Tower has been lost and won, Dumbledore is dead. Everything in Olivia's twisted world is going to sh...
2.4K 119 34
Hermione and her friends are invited back to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for one more year following the Battle of Hogwarts. Of course...