Don't get Smoked

By TrapQueenBanqz300

A 600Breezy fan fic. *Warning* Be ready for it to get disrespectful. Khamille Rivera is just a regular girl... More

Chapter One~
~Chapter Two
Chapter Three~
~Chapter Four
Lmao
Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six
Chapter Seven~
~Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve
~Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen(pt.1)
~Chapter Sixteen(pt.2)
Sex Scene from Chapter 16
Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen~
~Chapter Twenty
Sequel is Out!
Stop Coming For me
Updated

Chapter Thirteen~

6K 339 57
By TrapQueenBanqz300

              ~A Week Later

    "Girl I don't know what to do anymore." I complained to Pooh on the phone.

    "Kham it's not that bad... Well it's nothing out the normal."

  "Hoe I got a bad feeling some shit is bouta go down."

     "What chu mean?"She asked.

      "I don't know but I just got this feeling and Breezy running off at the mouth is not helping."

   "Well atleast he can back up what he say."

   "I know but he wouldn't have to if he just hushed in the first place." I heard the door open to the bedroom and I hit the end button.

   "Where you going?" I asked once I saw him grab a pair of Jordan's out his closet.

   "I'll be back."

   "Okayy that don't answer my question."

   "Bae can we not do this now?"

   "Alright Breezy. Go head since whatever it is in the streets is so damn important." I replied.

    "Khamille I have to go handle something but when I get back I'm all yours." He told me kissing me on my neck.

      "You think you could do anything you want and then come back and give me the worlds  greatest tongue and then everything is fine." I said rolling my eyes.

     "Damn Baby it's that good?" He laughed smirking at me.

       "That's besides the point boy."

      "Okay why don't you go home and pack up a few of your stuff, and Bout time you finished Ima be done."

         "Yeah yeah yeah."

     "Yeah yeah nothing wit yo clingy ass."

      "You needa quit lying I am not clingy I'm tryna get you out these streets, and focused on this money." I exclaimed.

"I got money."

"Yeah drug money."

"It don't matter."

"Well it matters to me."

   "Bae I really have to go right now give me a kiss."  I rolled my eyes and put my arms around his neck. I got up on my tippy toes and he met me halfway.

    Once Our lips met he immediately stuck his tongue in my mouth. He claims he gotta go but has time for a make out section.

     A few moments later we pulled apart and breezy ran his hands down my back and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Okay im gonna take a shower before I head home."

"Later." He told me giving me one last kiss. I headed to the bathroom in cut on the shower. I already had my towel in wash cloth in here from two days ago.

    I turned on the shower and went to gather my body wash, razors, and scarf while it heat up. I hurriedly put my scarf on so I could hop in the shower and be out of here soon.

   I stepped in the now steaming hot shower and just stood there letting the water hit my neck. After about five minutes of relaxing under the water I decided to start washing up.

After my quick wash up I rinsed off and turned the water off. As soon as I stepped out the shower I heard my phone go off.

  I hurriedly made my way to Breezy's room.  Speaking of he was one of the people that called and text my phone.

      Messeges:

     Breezy💕: Miss you already

      Me: Miss you more.. Are u done yet ?

     Breezy💕: Yea. I had to stop at Durk's n drop sum off

    Me: Tell him I said heyyyy wid his finee self😜

    Breezy💕: U tweakin.. Dnt ever play wid me like that bro😒

    Me: My bad bae😘

   Breezy💕: Did u go home yet?

    Me: No I just gt out the shower

   Breezy💕: Hmu when you get there

   I decided to put the phone down or else I would never get out of here. I quickly put on my red and black plaid shirt and jeans. I decided to put a red letter jacket over it.

   I went to the mirror to examine how cute I looked. Finally I was ready to get out of here. I picked up my phone so I could reply to some of these messages.

     Pooh⛽️: Everyone thinkin of havin a girls night

    Me: Who's everyone?

    While I waited for Pooh to reply I went on to Shay's messy ass text.

    Shay💊🚬💣: You comin out later?

   Me: where?

   Shay💊🚬💣: We ain decide yet. Bt bout time you get permission frm breezo we would kno

   Me: Listen Bitch im mf tired of your shady ass comments and ion need permission frm no nigga✌🏾️

   I put my phone in my purse and grabbed my keys. I locked the door with the key Breezy gave me for "emergency purposes." He lowkey keep tryna move me in, but I think it's a little too early for that.

   The ride to Ma house was short. When I got to the door she was soo shocked that I had finally came home.

    "If it isn't my long lost daughter." She exclaimed sarcastically.

     "Haha Mama I haven't even been gone that long." I replied giving her a kiss on the cheek.

    "So how's the bae?"

   "The bae's good." I laughed.

   "So what brings you here?"

   "Umm I came to get a few things.."

    "So are you moving out?"

     "No. Just grabbing some things."

       "Mm okay." She replied. I left the conversation at that and headed upstairs to my room.

    "What you doing here?" Dasani asked me when I opened my door.

    "Umm I still live here you know."

        "I can't tell."

      "Everyone got jokes today huh?"

      "You staying?"

     "Not too long, I'm just grabbing a few things."

I grabbed my phone and so I could call my man. It rung about 3 times before he picked it up.

"Yeah Kham?"

"I'm here."

"You packing your stuff."

"A few thing that's it."

"Alright be there in 20."

"Okay later."

"Later."

  I hung up the phone and began taking some clothes out my closet. I only chose a few outfits to pack.

  I decided what I need the most over there is my makeup, Hair products,and tools. I packed all the cute bras and panties and I put a bag of pads in there.  I know for a fact he don't got those there.

    I heard my phone ding on my dresser and I knew someone had messaged  me.

     Group messages:

Pooh⛽️: Ok so tell Kham the plan

Jela👑: These mfs talm bout they miss us and wanna have a girls day or night

Me: Okay...

Juice🍇🍼: I was thinking we could go out of town to eat

Shay💊🚬💣: U always wnna eat I wanna drink n dance

Jela👑: Hoe u always wnna drink and dance u fuckin lush

Shay💊🚬💣: and u always wnna be under Cdai poppin pill and shootin shit up

Me: Ok Shay we not talkin bout that rn😒

Pooh⛽️: WHERE TF IS ERIKA DEZIA SHASHA N KAMARI AT!!!!

Juice🍇🍼: Being hoes😜

Me: Calm down goofy

Kamari💜: Umm I have a daughter to tend to I cnt respond every 5 secs

I was about to reply to what Kamari said but I felt arms unexpectedly go around me.

"You always on that phone girl."

"These hoes keep blowing my phone up they wanna have a girls night out."

"Oh hell naw."

"Breezy I let you go out with your boys."

"Yea but I know how single girls be rocking."

"Oh do you?"

   "You finished packing?" I said laughing.

"Don't change the subject."

   My phone dinged agian and Breezy snatched it out my hand being nosey.

      "Sasha wanted to know why yall all on her nuts."

    "Let me see that." I told him snatching the phone back.

     Group Messages:

Dezia🔫💁🏽: My bad I was sleep

    Sasha💋💄: Fuck yall on my nuts for?

      Erika😈: Right

   Pooh⛽️: Same reason  U be on Hoodo nuts😎

     "You got everything?" Breezy asked picking up my bags.

   "Yeah just give me a second." I sat down on my bed.

A strange feeling came over me. I kept telling myself that I wasn't moving out but looking at this half empty closet I couldn't help but question myself.

    A/N: Just a quick update for you guys. Chapter 14 should be up by Monday or Tuesday.  I wanna update as much as possible before I get too busy with work and school.♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 149 33
"Nigga, you saw I was going to park out here but you stupid enough to steal it from me, take your car and pull over because this is my park bro," I s...
410K 13.5K 28
Carolynn is almost eighteen and is a Senior in high school. She has always been the big curvy girl and has never been popular. Since the sixth grade...
377K 11.4K 46
Dream Daniella Davison is girl who has gone through hell and still climbing her way out. She's hard worker and nice girl but please don't mistaken he...
22.8K 710 42
๐‹๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ž ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๏ฟฝ...