Nature ⇝ Luke Hemmings [2] ✓

Por asdflkjhg5sos

In which, Luke becomes a father of six RUKE GREMMINGS COMPLETED 3RD IN THE RUKE SERIES SEQUEL TO: NURTURE ASD... Mais

warnings and description
nature : chapter one
nature : chapter two
nature : chapter three
nature : chapter five
nature : chapter six (+)
nature : chapter seven
nature : chapter eight
nature : chapter nine
nature : chapter ten
nature : chapter eleven
nature : chapter twelve
nature : chapter thirteen
nature : chapter fourteen
nature : chapter fifteen
nature : chapter sixteen
nature : chapter seventeen
nature : chapter eighteen
nature : chapter nineteen
nature : chapter twenty
nature : chapter twenty-one
nature : chapter twenty-two
nature : chapter twenty-three
nature : chapter twenty-four
nature : chapter twenty-five (+)
nature : chapter twenty-six
nature : chapter twenty-seven
nature : chapter twenty-eight (+)
nature : chapter twenty-nine
nature : chapter thirty
nature : chapter thirty-one
nature : chapter thirty-two
nature : chapter thirty-three
nature : chapter thirty-four
nature : chapter thirty-five
nature : chapter thirty-six (+)
nature : chapter thirty-seven
epilogue
ruke books

nature : chapter four

1.3K 135 113
Por asdflkjhg5sos

35+ comments pls BC shit is starting :)))))

next 3 chapters are the wedding and vv eventful alright good luck on this journey

did anyone else nut at the sight of Luke in the NA part 1 video and the little fist bump thing with the camera fuck I love him

-

It was the day of the wedding, near to the end of the summer, so the kids could all attend because well Ashton's kids were flower girls and ring bearers as well as Cory too.

Michael, Calum and Luke sat in Luke's kitchen, drinking coffee. "You should call him." Calum mumbled in Luke's ear, "do it Luke, do it." He said, dragging out his words to tempt Luke. "You might get laid again."

Luke glared at Calum, "fine I'll fucking call him."

He put his coffee down and picked up his phone instead, and scrolled through his contacts until he found Matt, seeing his icon was a selfie of him he'd sent to Luke. It had been a week since they'd met and it'd been non stop calling and texting filled with cute texts and flirting.

Matt answered after a few rings, "hey Luke."

"Hey um, I was wondering if you'd wanna be my date to my friends wedding." Luke said, glancing at his friends. "If you're not busy or anything."

"Oh yeah sure, I have tonight off anyway."

Luke smiled, "I can pick you up on the way to the venue? Wear a nice suit alright." He said, happy Matt had agreed to be his date.

"What time? I'll need to get ready." Matt asked.

"The wedding starts at twelve, we'll come by at half ten?" Luke asked.

"Yeah okay, I can't wait."

"Great, I'll text you when we leave."

"Bye Luke."

"Bye Matt."

Luke hung up and looked at his friends, Calum cheering and Michael beaming at him. "You're getting shit done with your life." Michael smiled, sipping his coffee.

Luke smiled, because he was, he was happy.

An hour later the boys and Cory left in Luke's Range Rover to pick up Matt. They arrived and Luke texted he was outside before he came out and climbed in the back with Calum and Cory.

Matt had leaned forward and kissed Luke's cheek before sitting back and putting on his seat belt. "Hey little man." Matt smiled at Cory, "bad ass cast."

Cory smiled, "daddy said that too." He said.

Luke smiled to himself before pulling out in to the road and driving towards the venue.

They booked in and Luke sorted out everything as he was Michaels best man before going to their room where they could get dressed.

Luke walked in to the room and smiled at Matt, "you look handsome." He said, seeing the grey suit on him.

"I wore this to prom." Matt chuckled, "I wanna see your suit, get changed."

Luke nodded and after Calum had changed he went in and put on his suit. When he came back, Cory grinned, "you look pretty daddy."

"Thank you buddy."

Matt smiled at the sight of Luke, he couldn't deny Luke was a fucking attractive guy but he wasn't sure if it was meant to be a romantic relationship or a sexual one. They needed to talk soon.

Michael went to the bathroom to change and Calum got a call so it was just Luke, Matt and Cory, Luke made sure Cory was distracted before he turned to Matt.

"My ex might be here today, so can you help me show him I'm over him?" Luke asked softly, scared of Matt's reaction.

Matt nodded, "who's the ex?"

"Michaels fiancés ex husband." Luke answered.

"Damn."

Luke laughed, "I know, and I might be busy with best man duties so could you keep an eye on Cory through out the day?"

"Sure, Cory's adorable."

A few hours later, Luke and Michael were standing at the end of the aisle at the alter and Luke looked up at Michael, "if you cry you owe me twenty dollars." He whispered.

"Fuck, have it." Michael whispered, wiping his eyes before the music started. "Shit Luke do I look okay?"

Luke laughed, "of course you do."

When Ashton began to walk down the aisle, his arm entwined with his mums, Michael sobbed making Luke chuckle and take a tissue from his pocket, handing it to Michael with out a word.

The couple got married with out a hitch, the kids had walked down the aisle perfectly, even with Cory and his cast making his suit jacket look bulky. Cory had sat patiently with Calum through out and Luke was proud of his son.

Then at the reception, everyone was talking, Luke welcoming people with Michael and Cory.

Until Michael had to run off to do something.

Luke sighed and put Cory down, "you're getting heavy."

"I'm not fat!"

"I never said that--"

"Lukey!"

Luke turned around to see Vicky, Addy and Declan running towards him before they attacked him in hugs and oh my god they'd grown so much. Vicky and Addy must've been twelve and Declan being ten and Luke was so shocked that he almost didn't hug back until Vicky squeezed him.

He hugged them with a grin, "hey you guys."

"We missed you!" Declan grinned, pulling away.

They all did till Cory yanked on Luke's suit jacket, "I want a hug." He pouted making Luke smile and pick him up again with a huff. "Cor you don't remember these guys but they lived with us for a while when you were a baby." Luke said briefly.

Luke prayed really hard that the kids had come with Ashton's mother and not who he thought would.

"I remember you," Vicky said, poking Cory's leg. "There's a photo of us at home."

Luke smiled before it dropped slowly when he heard that persons voice.

"I told you guys not to run off here, there's so many p--"

And then they caught eyes and Luke couldn't bare to look at Reece.

"Dad look it's lukey." Declan said, taking Reece's hand in his.

"Yeah, it's lukey." Reece replied with fake enthusiasm.

Luke was about to open his mouth to say something before he felt someone touch his back and he turned to his right to see Matt. Matt kissed Luke's cheek, "hey." He smiled before looking down, "there's so many kids here, I'm in hell."

"Hey!" Cory yelled before leaning towards him and Luke let Matt take him, Cory resting his head on Matt's shoulder.

And Reece just stared because wow, Luke had someone.

Declan tugged on Reece's hand, "dad I'm hungry, when are we having food?" He asked.

"Soon bud." He smiled before gulping, "just stay with Luke for a minute yeah, I've gotta go to the toilet."

"I need to go too." Vicky said, taking Addy's hand and dragging her before taking Reece's hand.

They went to the bathroom and Reece went straight to the sinks, Vicky sitting up on the counter and watching her dad wipe his eyes.

"You missed, Lukey." Addy said, standing by her sisters legs.

"No I don't," Reece said, shaking his head.

"You don't need to lie." Vicky said, "I've seen the photos of you and Luke in the box under your bed."

Vicky had heard her dad cry one too many times at night when they'd first moved. She was old enough and mature enough to realise her dad wasn't okay.

"I'm fine Vicky, stop it or you can't have any cake." Reece said, wanting them to stop talking about Luke, he didn't want to think about him. He had to come today because the kids said they wouldn't go if Reece didn't, and Ashton had let it slide.

Vicky stopped talking before Reece sighed and he hugged them both. "I'm sorry." He whispered.

Addy hugged him around his waist, Vicky around his neck. "It's okay to miss Luke." Addy said, "I missed him too."

Reece smiled softly, looking at himself in the mirror behind Vicky before sighing. "I love you guys."

"We love you too dad."

-

Vicky is like the mature kid while Addy's more playful and Declan's basically like Calum lmao

buT REECE IS BACK READY FOR THIS RIDE BC I AM

feEdbAcK

Matt and Luke?

rEEcE??

Vicky and addy with Reece?

predictions? What's gonna happen at the wedding??? It's a rollercoaster I swear

I'm gonna go write roadie alright and I'll see y'all tomorrow with another update

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

133K 8.9K 44
In which, it's 1956 and Luke falls for a boy RUKE GREMMINGS COMPLETED 2ND IN THE RUKE SERIES ASDFLKJHG5SOS 2016
46.9K 1.2K 43
In which, on the outside Reece is the bad boy, but behind closed doors, and with Luke, he's the sweetest boyfriend alive RUKE GREMMINGS COMPLETED 12...
52.3K 1.6K 34
@michaelclifford started following you @michaelclifford commented on your photo "damn daddy" started 10/14/16 completed 07/27/17