Niall Horan Imagines❤ Part 2

By niallitharder

My second Niall imagines book. This book is about imagines about Niall and a girl. And the best part is, YOU... More

Wedding Day
Flight: You visit him
A discusting thought
"Prom" - Bad Boy Niall
"Studying"
IMPORTANT!!
Imagines
Cheated
"Baby"
"Baby" - PART 2
Golfing
Publicity Stunt
Dirty Imagine (Beware!)
More than friends
He's getting married
He's getting married PART 2
Beautiful to me
My angel
Deserving better: Part 1
Deserving Better: Part 2
Deserving Better: Part 3
Messing Up
How He Wakes You Up
Exams
First Date
Facts about the Author
Rumors
End of the year
Do you still love me?
Winter Cabin - Part 1
Winter Cabin - Part 2
Winter Cabin - Part 3
Winter Cabin - Part 4
Winter Cabin - Part 5
First Christmas
He gets jealous
Red Carpet
Best Friends
Cheated
His thoughts when...
Changing
A life without you
#PrayForTheWorld
Love You Goodbye
Love You Goodbye 2
Meeting Parents: He meets yours
Here's To Us
Morning Thoughts
More Than Just A Fuck
Niall The Photographer
Act My Age
Right Place, Right Time
The Proposal
Remove The Past
Partners In Crime
Small Bump
Personal Imagines Book
I'M BACK
Note - Important!
Niall and Celine
Social Media: Instagram
Crash
Crash Part 2
Social Media: Twitter
I just love bacon
Prom and Exams
Jealous
One Day
USA (I'm back + Update)
I Wanna Grow Old With You - Westlife
Sephora
Book 3

Special Someone

1.3K 37 7
By niallitharder

A quick SHOUTOUT to carmahemmings ! She started a Niall Imagine book and posted her first imagine. It's absolutely cute! Please go read it :)

By the way, this imagine in 2000+ words long so enjoy! Haha!

-
*Your POV*

I wasn't the popular one in school, I wasn't the most prettiest girl every guy drooled over, I didn't have a model body, I wasn't the most confident girl to walk the earth. I didn't have a flawless skin, I had stretch marks, scars ect. But I had to accept the fact that every curve, every mark, every scar, every little thing I had made who I am. I didn't have the most beautiful smile, I don't have the cutest laugh but I liked the way my personality seem to make it the most interested.

I didn't have lots of boyfriends, I don't make boys turn their heads when I'm walking past them, although it hurt to see that some boys would rather look at a girl with a hot body instead of getting to know a girl.

I used to be mad at myself for not getting it right to get a boyfriend but the more I got used to it, the more it became something I wasn't looking for. I always meet the wrong guys. Like now.

"Come on! Let's go to the pool." Ray, my boyfriend said. We're currently in Los Angeles for a vacation and we are living in a resort kind of thing. Ray didn't want to go to the beach claiming he doesn't want to burn that much so he'd rather chill in the pool in our resort. (A/N: I don't know if there are resorts in Los Angeles, lol)

I sigh as I was lying in bed reading a magazine. "Fine."

The thing with Ray is that we do what he wants. Always putting himself first and never asking what I want to do. He's really the selfish kind of guy.

We walked to the pool and we chilled under the sun for a bit. I noticed there were a few people in the resort also. A few men at the bar, a few people in the pool, a few people tanning next to us. The men at the bar were quite loud but it didn't bother me that much.

As Ray was in the water and I was tanning a bit, I saw two blonde, skinny girls entering the swimming pool. Ray's attention was on them even before the got in the pool and I mentally rolled my eyes at him. He's such a ladies man and I hate that.

Before I know it, he made conversation with them and it seem that he doesn't even noticed I'm still here. Groaning, I stood up and went to the bar to get me something to drink.

"One shot of Vodka please." I say to the barman, earning a long whistle from a blonde boy next to me. (A/N: it's not that kind of whistle when a boy whistles at you if he thinks your hot. It's that kind of whistle that is like, when you're impressed... Lol anyway).

I rolled my eyes at him and said, "Stop, I have enough to deal with guys like you."

"Guys like me?" He asked quite offended.

"Yes. In other words, my boyfriend." I pointed towards my boyfriend flirting with those two blondes.

"Well, I certainly wouldn't leave you for a second if I had you as mine." He smirked while taking a sip of his beer. The barman gave my shot and I drank it in a flash.

"Another one." I say and the barman refilled my glass.

"Easy there, princess. Don't want to get you too drunk now, do we?" He said forgetting about his friends around him, who eventually got caught up in their own conversations.

I raised my eyebrow at this guy as I took another shot. "I'm nobody's princess." I put the glass down and quickly walked away, pass my so-called boyfriend and made my way back into the hotel. I'm so done with life at the moment.

A few hours later, Ray came back up to our room with a sunburn. I had to rub some after sun cream on his skin but in my mind, I wished he had burned a lot more worse since he decided to talk to those girls instead of me; his girlfriend. I didn't talk to him about it because no matter what I say, the words go in one ear and goes out the other. Ray fell asleep and I didn't feel like going to sleep since it was 10 pm.

I put some shoes on, a jacket for in case it might be cold and some cash if I find something I want to eat or drink. I made my way back to where I was earlier; at the swimming pool and bar. There were a little few people and it was quiet. I sat down on one of the lazy-chairs and looked up at the stars.

'I've come a long way in my life. All those obstacles I thought I would never overcome in my life, were done and dusted and I'm here today. I'm not 100% happy but at least I'm fortunate. My love life weren't always perfect because somehow I always ended up with the wrong guys. When will I ever, FINALLY meet the right one? Well, Y/N, you're looking at the stars so make a wish.' I thought to myself. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I made my wish and truly hoped it would come true one day. Everyone wants to be loved and luckily, I'm part of that "everyone".

*Niall's POV*

"Oh come on Niall! Grow a pair and knock on her door!" Deo encouraged me, followed by the rest of my friends motivating me. We sat inside our hotel room, just finished watching a soccer match and now we're sitting around drinking some pints. They all saw the connection between me and the girl from earlier.

"I don't even know in which room or floor she stays in, mate! It'll be a bit creepy even if I did. We just talked, I'll probably never even see her again." I told them all and they gave me a "are you fucking serious"- looks.

I rolled my eyes, "I need some fresh air, you guys are worse than old ladies!" I stood up and walked out onto the balcony of our room while my mates started up a new conversation. I took a few breaths in and out and looked up the stars. The sky is clear and it's full moon, which looks beautiful. My eyes lowered down to the bar area. Smiling, I thought about the little incident I had with the girl. She was really attractive and I can't believe that her boyfriend would ditch her for some cheap plastics. They don't last forever. That girl is a diamond I would've cherish forever if I had her. My eyes scanned through the swimming pool area, my eyes landing on someone relaxing on one of the chairs. It was definitely a woman figure but I couldn't see her face since my eyes haven't digested to the night yet. When I could see properly, I recognized her. My heart started beating fast and I started fixing myself up. I quickly walked back into the room and saw everyone looking at me confused.

"Jesus, Niall. Looks like someone kicked some life into you, what happened?" Willie commented. I gave them I smile and said; "I need some alone time. I'll be somewhere around here." I walked towards the door and they all said their "goodbye", "have fun", "don't get lost" phrases.

I walked towards the elevator and fixed myself up a little. I was getting nervous by the second. "Stop it, Niall! It's just a girl!". But it's not just any girl...

The elevator doors opened up to the ground floor and I made my way outside. The girl was still sitting there with her eyes closed. I thought she fell asleep because she didn't move or anything, so, I cleared my throat and she quickly opened her eyes.

"Frick, you scared me!" She sat up and held her chess. I chuckled.

"Sorry, didn't mean to do that. I'm Niall by the way. " I reached my hand out for her to shake. She looked at it then at me. "Y/N" she said with a smile and shook my hand.

"May I?" I gestured to sit on the chair next to her. "Go ahead." She said and I sat down. It was quiet for a few seconds until she spoke up.

"I'm sorry about earlier. I was just irritated with my boyfriend even though he always does it but I guess you just came at the wrong moment. I didn't mean to be a bitch."

"No, it's fine. Why are you with him if he treats you like that?". I asked her. I'm eager to know why she even lets him do that. Why haven't she broken up with him yet?

"I believe that people can change if they really care about you and he does, I know it... But... I don't think he loves me. I'm that kind of person that would rather work things out than just walking away but I've tried so many times and it never works. I guess I don't know why I'm still holding on to something..." She wipes her tears away.

"Hey, hey, he's not worth your tears, okay? He's a total dick and he's stupid not to see how amazing you are." I took a deep breath and continued, "I know this might be weird and I just met you but, you're really special and there's something about you that I can't figure out just yet but I would really want to find out." She started to blush.

"Thanks, Niall. I really appreciate your kind words but I don't want you to feel sorry for me, okay? I'm perfectly fine and I'll figure it all out, just like I always do." She gave out a weak smile. I'm not doing this because I feel sorry for her just because her boyfriend is a prick- or actually yes I do because she deserves so much more but, I want to get to know her because I'm falling for a stranger.

"You're not fine. You're not the one who needs to fight for attention; you should get it every second in a lovable way. You're not the one who needs to wear the pants in the relationship. You need a real man who'll put out first and treat you like the princess you are. Now, I'm not one to brag but I think I can be that guy you need." Wow, where did this confidence come from? I'm surprising myself today.

"Why me?" She asks, looking deep into my eyes. Her's shining bright even in the dark. I move closer to her, almost just close to her face.

"Cause," I look at her lips and back up to her eyes. "You're my special someone." I closed my eyes and leaned in to kiss her. I didn't think she would but she kissed me back and my heart was going crazy. I'm glad I did it.

*3 years later*

Who knew in 3 years, I'd have a girlfriend who I call my fiance now. She's laying next to me on our bed, in our house. I'm the happiest guy alive! Y/N is so amazing and she makes me really happy!

That next morning after we kissed when we met, she broke up with her boyfriend. Obviously she was sad but I quickly made her forget about him. We didn't get into a relationship right away as Y/N wanted to go old school; first date, second date, ect, ect, ect. She's so cute! Many people said we wouldn't last long because we fell for each other so hard and so fast but we made it work and rubbed it in their faces! She's the love of my life and I would literally do ANYTHING for her.

I kissed her lips when I noticed she was staring at me. It was passionate just like always and she makes my heart race each time.

"Did you know?" She asked. I kissed her temple as we cuddle up together.

"Did I know what, babe?"

"That I love you so much?" I swear each time she says that, my heart burst with love. She's so cute! I can't get enough of her.

"I love you so much, Y/N. You have no idea!" I say looking in her eyes. I can literally see her love for me through her eyes.

"And," she traced her fingers up and down my chest. "That you're my special someone." She says.

"I'm so in love with you." I say as I grabbed her face and gave her a passionate kiss.

This woman drives me crazy and I absolutely love it! I love her and everything about her! We were both missing that special someone and we found each other somehow. I can't see my life without her and I can't picture myself with someone else either. I know for sure she feels the same and knowing that someone loves me, is the best feeling in the world.

I found my princess, my special someone.

________________

I'm sorry if this imagine was just all over the place! This was written last year and I forgot where I wanted to go with this but it's finally done!

I hope you liked it and if you did, please vote for it and comment your fav part. Also, please request some ideas.

- Juané x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.5K 1.2K 79
So basically I post and write Niall imagines on here! Some are written by me and some are written by other people I always give credit to the people...
6M 65.9K 121
Imagines about Niall (: Some imagines arent made by me, I just really loved them so i put them in there (: The ones made by me have the © sign at...
1.5M 23.8K 120
My second book of one direction imagines and preferences<3
293 19 19
This is just some random stories (I'll try to connect them however I can), about a girl or other girls, and Niall, that's based on the ideas I get fr...