His thoughts when...

Okay this is like a new series featured in this book called "His thoughts when.. ". I haven't seen anyone do this but if there are, then oops. Enjoy x

His thoughts when... you watch a movie together.

He does not pay attention while you watch a movie together that HE requested. He is too focused on your beautiful face. The way you would giggle at a funny scene, or the way you would cry when there is a sad love scene or the way you would get scared at a paranormal scene. He loves the way you totally get into the movie, not even paying attention that he stares at you.

When he looks at you while the movie is on, he would think of how happy you make him and somehow he likes to think that your relationship is like a perfect love story. Now, he is not one for sappy romance movies but he sure is romantic himself; always holding you, wanting to feel you when you are cuddled up to each other on the couch. You being a big fan of romance, would always get so emotional and Niall would wipe the tears from your face and give you a sweet kiss. He always cherish these moments with you because he knows how it affects both of you when he has to go away for a while again.

Niall loves you more than you can ever imagine and he loves to remind you. While he would stare at you in such adoration, he would let the words slip out of his mouth before he could stop them. He won't stop them because you need to know how much he loves you. Of course you would say it back but he always know that he loves you more than you love him and that's okay because they say a man loves the woman more.

________________________

DADAAAA ! How is this part? Should I continue with it? Please please comment so I should know if I should stop or go on. Also please request more parts for these like "His thoughts while... You steal a cat" or something like that! Haha lol please don't steal a cat. Thanks x

And thank you for reading :)

- J xx