Deserving Better: Part 3

*WARNING*

"I love you so much Y/N, you don't know how much. I don't deserve your kindness. I'm so sorry baby." He says as he holds your hands, afraid to let you go again. Sure, you were still head over hells in love with Niall, you were just afraid he'd break your heart again.

"I won't ever hurt you again in my life. I just can't believe I listened to everyone who said the wrong stuff. I know you deserve better but I can't live with myself if you were with someone else. I don't want you with someone who is not me. You belong to me." He said and the tears just kept falling from your eyes. You can't believe how much you love this Irishman.

"I love you, Niall. I love you so much that I can't imagine my life without you. Today when I saw you with someone else, I could literally feel my already broken heart being broken from what was left of it." You admit and he bit his quivering lip.

"I love you so fucking much, Y/N. If there is any way I could show you, I would do literally anything to show you." You pull him loser to you and he didn't waste any time to smash his lips onto yours. You have missed his kisses and for being with him for 4 years made your heart ache because of what happened. The quick kiss soon turned into a full make out session.

Niall picked you up bridal style, lips still attached together. He walks upstairs before stopping and breaking the kiss, still holding you in his arms. You gave him a confused look.

"I don't know where your room is." Niall says shyly making him blush. You laugh at him but showed him the way. Niall attached his lips onto yours once again just as he stepped into your room. He gently placed you on the bed, laying on top of you kissing you. "I love you so much." Niall said against your lips and you smile. "I love you Niall." You say back and tugged at the end of his hair earning a moan from him. Niall moves to your neck, sucking the sweet spot over and over again making you moan. You tugged at his shirt and he lifts it up throwing it somewhere in the room. He then pulled off your pajama shirt easily, massaging your boobs making you moan once again. Your hands moved to his jeans and unzipped his pants. Niall then pulled of his jeans and his boxers as a bonus.

Niall then pulled off your pants and underwear, smirking like crazy. You looked into his eyes which were full of love and lust. Niall licked his lips and places his lips on your chest, moving futher down just above your heat. You buckle your hips up wanting him. He just shook his head and held your hips down.

"You want me? Huh?" Niall whispered in your ear, making you want him more. "Yes." You breathed out. Niall winked at you and start to rub your clit. Your hips buck up again.

"Lay still!" Niall says and start to rub you faster. Your moans and Niall's grunts were the only noises heard in the room.

"I missed you." Niall says and you moan in responds. Your head dips back and Niall had your hips still. Niall stopped rubbing you and he smashed his lips onto yours again. Your hands roamed all over his body and he moaned.

He placed himself in front of you and you bucked your hips up. That was a sign for Niall to enter you. He lays on top of you, entwining your hands together as he slowly enters you.

"F-fuck!" He groans and starts to move. "You're so fucking tight baby." He begins to move a bit faster inside you.

"Oh s-shit, Niall, god..." You moan, feeling the pleasure. Niall starts to thrust into you fast. His head was in the crook of your neck, placing wet kissing all over it.

"I'm so sorry, for... Oh god! Baby I'm so sorry for everything." He moans, thrusting deeper and faster into you. Your eyes are shut tight.

"Baby look at me." Niall pleads. You open your eyes to see tears in Niall's eyes. He kept moving in and out of you. You wiped the tears away and pulled him closer to you so that you can kiss him.