"Baby"

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THIS IMAGINE THEN YOU ARE PROBABLY NOT OLD ENOUGH.. oops...

_______________________________________

Tonight. What about it? It's just another night? Oh no, haha, not for you. Tonight is the night Niall comes home after 5 months of being on tour.

Each day, you missed him more. Each day, you needed him more. Each day, you loved him more. You both new that not being able to stay away from each other was hard, but it had to happen at one point. Your relationship wad different from the rest. If there were rumours, you didn't bother to fight over it until the one says it's actually true. It never happened between you two about lies. You didn't need to lie.

If there were fans hating on you, there was no stopping Niall by telling them out about it. There haven't been a day that went by when he didn't tell you he loved you, same to you. It was literally YOU AND HIM AGAINST HE WORLD.

Your relationship was all about passion. Every kiss, passion. Every touch, passion. Every word, passion. And that showed how much you love each other.

Now back to tonight; he was coming home. You never felt so alive and happy again. He texted you saying he'll be at home in just a few minutes, which made you anxious for some reason. You sat on the sofa in front of the TV until you heard a car driving up your driveway. You jumped up and opened the door as fast as the wind.

He locked his car and walked up to the door. "NIALL!!" you yelled out of excitement. He instantly dropped his backs and walked up to you. He cupped your cheeks and smashed his lips onto yours, with passion. He deepened the kiss a bit and you smiled.

"I missed you." He whispered, lips still close to yours. "I did too." You looked into his eyes. He kissed your nose and walked back to grab his bags. You took a few backs from him, not to let him carry all of it.

He dropped his bags in your shared bedroom and wrapped his arms around you. From your short PJ shorst he found you fascinating.

"I- I made dinner." You stutter looking into his eyes. The eyes you fell inlove with the first time you met.

"I don't really care about that now." He locked his hands with yours.

You could feel the atmosphere changing, but you didn't stop. You stood in front of the bed and held him close.

He then pushes you against the wall and kisses along your neck, nibbling at your soft spot making you moan a little. He wraps his hands under your ass and whispers "Jump." You do as he says and wrap your legs around his waist.

He walks to the bed and gently lay you down and looked it your eyes. "God you're so beautiful" He says and lift your shirt up, exposing your bra. He then came close to your stomach and kiss the skin and goes upper just above your bra. Your whole body gets chills and Niall chuckles.

"I missed you, Niall." You say but Niall placed his finger on top of your lips. "Shhh, baby don't talk." He says and kisses you lips.

5 Months without his kisses, 5 months without his touches, 5 months without him. What a torture!

His knees were either sides of your body and he pulled off his shirt, exposing his toned skin and muscles. He lowered himself and kissed your neck You moan his name softly and you head dips back.

"That's right baby, say my name." Niall says, nibbling on your earlobe.

"Niall, I need you baby" You plead, having enough of the teasing. Niall is a teaser, he loves it when you beg for him, which makes him do good in bed.

"A bit anxious, I see." He laughs.

"Niall, I swear! If you're gonna tease me fuc...."

And then it all happened...

______________________________________

OH MY GOODNESS GUYS ! THIS IS MY FIRST REAL NIALL SMUT IMAGINE ! I FEEL SO... OKAY I DON'T KNOW HOW I FEEL BUT IT LOOKS GOOD. IF YOU DON'T LIKE SMUT THEN, MOVE ALONG :)

WHO WANTS A SECOND PART ? Just ask

- Nella xx