Wrong But Right. kth x jjk

By artimisstodd

•COMPLETED• Jeon jungkook is 18 years old and is known in his school for fucking literally anyone he wants an... More

IM BACK AND DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
A/N
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Pls read..
Up Coming Story
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 9
VERY FUCKING IMPORTANT
OK ONE MORE THING
IM SO FUCKING SORRY
Chapter 10
New story
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Character Questions
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Pls read
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Discontinuing?
Chapter 23
plz read
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Valentines Special❤️
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Thank you
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
GUYS TAE IS PREGO NO LIE
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 [End]
Epilogue
Final Story Edit? must read

Chapter 6

10.6K 447 381
By artimisstodd

I'm gonna skip Sunday.

jjk POV

It's Monday morning and I started to get ready for school. I showered, got dressed, did my hair, and got my back pack and shoes on. I walked towards my room door, ready to leave, and as I turned around to close the door behind me and as I turn back around, Taehyung opened his room door and stared at me for a bit until I broke out stares. I turned my head away from his direction and started walking down the hall, plugging one of my ear buds in and stuffing my phone in my pocket. As I walked down the stairs, I could feel thumps a little bit behind me. I knew Taehyung was going down the stairs too, well obviously he kinda has to since you can't just jump out the window. Gosh dammit I swear sometimes I'm a dumbfuck! Well I got ma looks and daddy af body so it don't matter.. (YaSs kOokiE wE NooooOOOOoooO😆)

As I got down from the stairs, I saw my dad and Mrs. Kim in the kitchen making food. Before they could say any thing to me, I continued to walk towards the garage faster, but of course....... They notice me... Fuck.

"Jungkook, Taehyung! Good morning!" Mrs. Kim said sweetly.

"Morning." We replied and bowed. I then tried continued walking towards the garage but of course she kept talking to us.

"Would you guys want some breakfast?" My father asked us.

"Nah I'm good-"

"Oh! How bout you drive Taehyung too!" My dad interrupted

"O-oh no... It's ok, I can just take my own car-" Taehyung was interrupted

"Oh no no it's ok, Jungkook doesn't mind right!" My dad said to him then looking at me.

"Uh no, he said he was fine."

As I said that my dad shot me his death glare, though it didn't scare me, I was more afraid of what he would do to my credit card.

"UGHHH...... Fine.... Hurry up Taehyung." I sighed and demanded as We started making our way to the car.

"Jungkook he is older then you! You have to call him hyung!" My dad yelled as I continued walking away. I just rolled my eyes.

I unlocked the car and opened the garage, I put my back pack in the back seats as so did Taehyung. We both shut our doors as we were finally sitting in the front seats. I started the car and began driving.

Taehyung just sat there patiently playing with his hands and looking down, not making a sound until he suddenly started to say something.

"U-uh, so.... Does your friends still remember me?" He stuttered not looking at me.

"Ya, I'm almost positive they will to be honest." I replied thinking it would be awkward if I didn't reply.

"Thats great..." I stated quietly

I hummed as a response and continued driving to school.

~~~~~~~<~~~~~~~~~

I parked close to the entrance of the school and we both grabbed our things and walking towards the school.

It's gonna be such a fucking pain to take care of him today, I'll just make him see a teacher and make them show him around..

As we entered, I looked up at the clock and noticed we were about 15 minutes early. I saw my group of friends but didn't run up to them since I no Taehyung would feel awkward just standing there.....

Wait what the fuck..... Why do I care about that forgetful rude ass boi!??!?

I walked towards them with Taehyung close behind me.

"Hey guys!" I greeted happy to see them.

"Yo Kookie!! Who's this behind ya?" Namjoon asked nodding his head towards Taehyung who I could tell was filled with nervousness. I for some reason felt bad for him kinda being in the center of attention of all my friends.

"Seriously hyung?! This is Kim Taehyung!! Remember the one from forever ago!" I exclaimed and put my arm around him and pulled him closer to me.

"Wait really??!!" Jimin exclaimed showing his famous eye smile. I let go of Taehyung who seemed to be blushing from me putting my arm around him, what's his deal.

They all started to greet him and make him feel more of a friend and brother and bring back old memories from the past.

"So how come you in this school? And how come your with Kookie?" Jin asked in a friendly tone

"The fuck hyung. It's not like it matters." I answered already tired of this.

"OHH HELLLLL NAWW! I TOLD YOU NOT TO FUCKING CURSE KOOKIE! I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT!!" Jim exclaimed making us all laugh.

"But really though. Why?" Yoongi asked

I scratched the back of my neck as I began to speak but of curse fucking bitch ass horse face hoesuck interrupted.

"There gonna be stepbrothers and taehyungie get to attend the same school."

Everyone was shocked and questioned more but then finally the bell rings. We all said our good byes and i took Taehyung with me to the front office for a teacher to show him around.

"Uh ya excuse me? Um this guy right here needs someone to show him around school since he's new." I asked pulling Taehyung close tee next to me for the person to see his face.

"Ok. First may I ask what his name is?" The lady asked

"M-my name is Kim Taehyung, well jeon Taehyung soon." He mumbled the last part big I heard it. She looked and moved her computer mouse.

"Ah! Oh yes Kim Taehyung! I'm not sure if there are any staff to show him around except maybe the principal." She said sweetly in a soft tone.

Just before I could say anything else, the principal stopped by us since he heard that he was mentioned in the convo.

"What might I do?" He asked.

"I was wondering if you could show the new student around the place." I asked casually.

"Oh well how bout you Jungkook show him around instead since I heard that you guys will soon be brothers." He replied

"Well I could but that means I would miss class so...." I acted.. I'd rather be in class then show this weeklong around..........: the fuck........ Why does it hurt thinking that?

"I think I can find my way." Taehyung spoke up.

"Haha, ya no you can't. This place is like a huge maze. You'd probably die trying to find the cafeteria." I chuckled and saw the principal nods his head in agreement.

"Well Jungkook, I can just let you skip classes for today since you have to show your little brother around."

"Uh actually sir, I'm older.." Taehyung said hesitantly

"Oh my apologies." The principal bowed.

"Mr. Park, why can't you show em around?" I whined like a 5 year old.

"Mr. Jeon, if you continue to whine and argue with me I'll make you cover your tattoo's." Mr. Park said firmly as I rolled my eyes.

"Ugh fine!" I said frustrated.

"What a nice brother you are, well I gotta go, don't want to miss the donuts in the staff room." He said while walking away.

Seriously...... Donuts..... That's what he needed to do.

"Come on, I'll show you around outside first." I sighed and walked away knowing Taehyung was following me.

"Oh ok." He said still acting shy.

Gosh dammit Kim Taehyung quit acting like that it's fucking annoying!

As I was showing him around what's outside there was a short period of silence between us but he suddenly broke it.

"Thanks for helping me feel more welcomed by your friends." He said walking next to me looking down at his feet.

"You mean our friends. I Don't own them." I said coldly.

"S-sorry." He apologized continuing to walk at my paste.

Fucking hell don't apologize

"But thanks anyways.." He mumbled

I stopped walking and so did he. I felt annoyed for some reason. I moved myself where I could stand in front and close to him looking down at him with a pissed of face. Our eyes met.

"Listen, that was only for today got it. After today you better fucking find your way through school by yourself cause I'm not gonna help. Don't get the wrong idea." I said firmly with a scowl.

"Aren't we going to be brothers soon? Why can't you treat me nicely already? I haven't done anything to you." He said raising his voice a bit. Good thing there's no one outside cause I have a feeling I'm gonna beat him up soon.

"Are you shitting me right now! 'I haven't done anything to you' my ass. You forgot about me! You pushed me away. Did you shove me away because I was embarrassing to be around back then when we met again in middle school? Was that it? We promised eachother that we'd always remember each other along with the rest of our friends. You promised.." I said angry at what he said earlier. I saw his offended face after speaking.

"Jungkook that was forever ago! Sorry I thought you were a creepy weirdo back at middle school! Let go!!" He yelled back at me with immediate regretful face after saying what he did. "Jungkook wait, that's not what I wanted to s-"

"SO YOU THOUGHT I WAS A CREEPY LOSER!! YA YOUR RIGHT THAT IT WAS FOREVER AGO BUT PEOPLE DONT FORGET!!!!!.................I didn't forget.." I yelled straight in his face wanting to cry but held it in.

"Wait I didn't mean that! I was just angry!" Taehyung said trying to fix what he said.

"Then what did you mean!" I yelled.

I could see he was struggling to speak and tears falling down slapping the ground but before I could say anything my dad popped up in my side vision staring at us not to far away from us and started walking towards us.

"Jungkook.... Taehyung..... You seem to be having sibling trouble. How bout you guys take a week off of school to bond more, ya?" He said softly rubbing taehyung's back for comfort.

"How long were you there, and why are you here?" I asked furrowing my brows in confusion

"You forgot your math book. And I heard most of it. I just wanted to listen purely out of curiosity. It was wrong but I feel now that it was a good too so that I can help you guys get a little closer." He said concerned for both of us.

I wanted to yell at him for listening but I was already fueled with anger from Taehyung.

"Let's go home ok." He said smiling.

"I'm sorry Mr. Jeon... I-I didn't mean to say what I did. I'm sorry Jungkook." Taehyung stuttered wiping away his tears as we walked to the parking lot.

"Oh no, it's alright." My dad replied for me which sorta annoyed me.

Me and Taehyung went to my car while my dad went to his and we drove back home.

I glanced to my right seeing if Taehyung was still crying since I heard him sniffle a little.

Damn you Taehyung, your mixing my fucking feelings up!! Quit crying you weak dumb ass... My heart can't handle you like this...

How was today's update!!???!?? Pls comment what you thought!!! Omg I'm pretty sure this is the longest chapter I've ever wrote like I'm serious!!😅😅 hope you loved it Annyong~~~❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

679K 31.9K 54
Park Jimin is the handsome, wealthy, popular guy in his high school. Some say that he's arrogant because of the amount praise he receives daily. Jeo...
150K 4.9K 27
Jeon Jungkook, A handsome and successful CEO of Jeon Enterprises. He lead a perfect life, had a girlfreind with whom he was getting married in 6 or 4...
581K 20.6K 50
~Completed[√]~ Kim Taehyung,an ordinary student in Seoul University is dating with Jungkook,the youngest member of BTS,the most popular kpop group. I...
235K 10K 37
Jeon Jungkook who came out of jail/detention center after 8 years for the crime he did when he was 17. He now lives in an apartment and lives his lif...