As Simple As You And Me

By maryc2793

Is love worth all the pains and the hate? More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1: Goddess
Chapter 2: The Brother
Chapter 3: Sunday Morning
Chapter 4: New Bestfriend
Chapter 5: How Come
Chapter 6: Fried 'Til He's Crispy
Chapter 7: Family Background
Chapter 8: First Phase: Passed
Chapter 9: The Control Freak and The Health Freak
Chapter 10: Brother's Thoughts
Chapter 11: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Date
Chapter 12: This Is It
Chapter 13: Fun Facts
Chapter 14: Pink and Blue
Chapter 15: Her Friends / Worried Sick
Chapter 16: Arms
Chapter 17: Pigging Out
Chapter 18: 妒忌 Duji
Chapter 19: Unsaid
Chapter 21: What I Wanted to Say
Chapter 22: Barbecue Party
Chapter 23: Girl Talk
Chapter 24: Birthday Plans
Chapter 25: Surprises
Chapter 26: The Ruins
Chapter 27: Give Up or Not
Chapter 28: Bestfriend's Role
Chapter 29: Lessons from the Past
Chapter 30: Race
Chapter 31: Rage
Chapter 32: Letting Go
Chapter 33: Cry
Chapter 34: Jason Mraz
Chapter 35: Messages
Chapter 36: Troubles
Chapter 37: Settled
Chapter 38: Psychopath
Chapter 39: One Last Day
Chapter 40: The Beginning
Epilogue
A Request

Chapter 20: Doctor for the Day

1.6K 18 4
By maryc2793

Kiefer

Sam and I arrived at their house. We entered their house while I was holding her. We were welcomed by her brothers' puzzled look. 

"You're back? This early?" Kya Miguel curiously asked as he put down the book he was reading.

"I thought you two are going out?" Kuya Marco asked. "What's wrong, Sam?" 

"Kuya, she's not feeling well. Medyo mainit po eh," I answered for Sam.

"You're not feeling well na pala. Umalis ka pa," Kuya Mike seriously said.

"Kuya, kaya ko naman eh. Nag-overreact lang talaga si Kiefer," Sam said.

"Mabuti pa tong si Kiefer, Sam oh. He cares for your health. You should go upstairs and get some rest." Kuya Marco commanded.

"Kuya please, let Kiefer and I hang out. Aalis na siya bukas. I'm not sleepy naman. I promise I will rest pag super pagod na talaga ako." Sam pleaded. Nakakataba naman ng heart yun. She really wants me to stay para makasama ako bago kami umalis ng team.

I mentally smiled.

She was looking at her brothers expectantly. Her brothers looked at each other.

"Oh sige, but huwag masyadong magpagod Sam," Kuya Marco said. Yes! I get to spend time with Sam. And I can take care of her.

"Thanks Kuyas, you're the best." I guided her to her brothers. She gave each of them a hug. 

"But Sam, rules are rules. No boys on your room." Kuya Mike reminded.

"Yep! we'll be in the movie room na lang??" She asked.

"Okayyy. Use the recliners so you can get some rest." Kuya Miguel instructed.

"Kiefer, ikaw na bahala kay Sam. We trust you." Kuya Marco firmly said.

"Opo. Aalagaan ko po tng si Sam" I answered.

"If you need anything, just call the maids." Kuya Mike said. I nodded to them.

Sam showed me the way to their movie room. The maids also helped in preparing the room as instructed by Kuya Mike. I was definitely amazed by the room. State of the art. Yaman talaga! 

I help Sam to one of the recliners. But she pointed me to the bigger one which can accomodate 2-4 persons.  

"Tabi tayo" She said and sweetly smiled at me. Haaaayyy. Tigilan mo yan Sam. Nahulog na nga ako oh. Sa sobrang lakas bali-bali pa mga buto ko.

I asked one of the maids to get some throw pillows and blanket for Sam. Lamig naman kasi dito. When the blanket and pillows arrived, I helped Sam get herself settled to the recliner. 

"What do you want to watch, Sam?" I asked her.

"I don't know yet. I'm not sure if Kuya Miguel updated the list of movies here." She said.

"Oh sige, pumili ka muna. I'll get you something to eat, para makainom ka na ng gamot." I found my way to the kitchen. 

"Kuya, ano po hinahanap niyo?" A teenager wearing the maid's uniform asked me.

"Meron ba kayo ditong sandwich or something na ready ng kainin?" I asked her.

"Meron po,kukunin ko lang po." While waiting for the girl to come back, I filled a glass with water and took the wooden tray from the cupboard.

The girl came back with 2 chicken sandwiches. I was thinking that Sam may not have the sense of taste kasi nga may sakit. Pero okay na muna tong sandwich para makainom na yun ng gamot. Ipaglulutoo ko na lang siya mamaya ng soup or something.

"Kuya, eto pong oranges and apples para na ri po kay Ate Sam. Narinig ko po kasi na hindi maganda pakiramdam ni Ate ngayon." She said.

"Thanks. WHhat's your name?" 

"Myla po," She answered. I remembered Sam's story about her.

"Hello Myla. Thanks. Saan ko ba makikita ang medicine kit niyo dito?" I asked her.

"Teka po," She went off and when she came back she was holding the medicine kit. She then gave it to me.

"Thanks" I thanked Myla and went back to Sam. She looks like she's still undecided. She was sitting on the recliner and continously taping on the remote control, scanning through the list of movies.

She looked at me. " I still don't know what to watch." Para siyang batang nagsusumbong sa daddy. I smiled at her reaction. She pouted ever more.

I sat beside her, put my arms behind her so parang medyo naksandal siya sakin, took the control. "Let's watch something na hindi masyado nakaka-stress. A feel good movie lang. I look for a movie, and you eat your sandwich para mainom mo na ang gamot mo." I instructed.

I remembered she said she likes Adam Sandler so I decided to pick his movie, Just Go With It. She smiled when she saw the movie I picked.

"Hmmmm? I think I like that." She smiled.

"Finish your sandwich muna before I start the movie." I said to her. After her sandwich, I handed her a glass of water and her medicines. She took her medicines then smiled. "Finish!" She said like a preschooler. I pinched her nose. 

"Ouch!" She said like a cute little girl and stuck her tongue at me. The cuteness of this girl. 

"Oh ayan na magsta-start na." I positioned myself on the recliner. I opened my arms wide open and tapped on my right arm, motioning Sam to rest her head on it. She smiled and happily followed. So basically our position is, We were both lying on the recliner and Sam's head is resting on my right arm under her blanket. Sweet-sweetan lang. And I like it.

The movie is half-way done when I felt Sam's arms hugging me. When I looked at her, she's fallen asleep. I didn't wake her up. I just let her total gusto ko naman. Hahaha.

I continued watching the movie. The movie was over but Sam was still sleeping. Hinayaan ko na muna para makapagpahinga. She pulled away from hugging me and turned to her pillow on the other side and hugged it. Medyo clingy din si Sam noh, Hindi makatulog ng walang hina-hug.

I took this chance para makapagluto for her. I also asked Myla to stay with her kasi magluluto ako. Myla's mother, Manag Linda, helped me in the kitchen. I'm making chicken congee for my love.

I was working in the kitchen when I saw Kuya Marco entered the room.

"Oh Kief, what are you doing?" he asked

"Uhm I'm making Sam chicken congee Kuya, para na rin sa lahat. Medyo nakigamit na rin po ako ng kusina. Sorry I made myself at home po." I sait to him.

"No it;s okay. Para naman samin yang niluluto mo eh. And yeah I herad from Miguel magaling kang magluto." He complimented.

"Hindi naman po, marunong lang,"

"Pa-humble ka pa. Sige, pagpatuloy mo lang yan. Anyways, where is Sam?" He inquired. He made his way to the bar stool and sat on it.

"She's sleeping po sa movie room. I asked Myla na lang po to stay with her cause magluluto po ako para sa kanya." I said while chopping some ingredients.

"You really do like my sister, don't you?" He directly asked. 

"There's nothing not to like naman po eh,'" I answered.

"I can see you're sincere on what you're doing. I'm not stopping you from doing it. Anyways, madadagdagan pa kaming nag-aalaga sa kaniya. But please, please avoid things that would hurt her. We don't want to see her in pain." Kuya Marco seriously said.

"Of course po, yun din naman po ang gusto ko." I smiled.

"Naninigurado lang, okay lang na pulit-ulit para may emphasis." He said to me. "Oh siya sige, hayaan na muna kita dito. I still have reports to study. I just took a break." He said.

"Sige po," Then Kuya Marco disappeared.

I continued cooking. After a little while I was done. I transeferring some of the congee toa bowl, when I heard Sam.

"Heeeeyyy, when I woke you weren't there na. I thought you left already." She said and sat on the bar stool facing me. She was squinting her eyes, adjusting to the brightness of the room. I put the bowl down and came to her and pinched her nose. 

"Of course I will not leave just yet. Nagluto lang ako. Myla was there naman beside you ah."

"Yeah, she's fallen asleep na din kasi eh."

"Haha nakatulog pala bantay mo. Anyways, I'm done na. You want some congee?" I offered

"I'm not that hungry, though you're congee looks good." She said

"Nope, you're eating. It's time for your meds na oh," I commanded. I took the bowl and put it on the bar in front of her.

"Ikaw na ngayon ang doctor ha," She said.

"Yes, I'm your doctor for the day. So please follow the doctor's order." I proudly smiled at her.

"Hmm?" She looks like she's hesitating. Wala lang talaga tong ganang kumain kasi may sakit. So I took the spoon and got some of the soup from the bowl. I blew it so it won't be that hot.

"Say aahhhh." She shook her head.

"The doctor said you have to eat." I said like talking to a child and wiggle the spoon. "Here comes the train tsug-tsug-tsug...open the cave the train's coming," She smiled on my silliness and opened her mouth. 

"Very good naman ng patient ko." I said. "Here comes a lot of trains."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Ayan, sweetsweetan na si Kiefer and Sam. Guess their advance birthday date isn't that bad at all. The day is young, they still have time before the day ends. What will they do? 

Ayan, short update muna. Magbabakasyon kasi ako for like 3 days. But I hope you guys will like this chapter. Please continue sending me your suggestions. If you can't comment, please do send me messages through DM or something. Thanks.

Comment and Vote XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 3.8K 55
𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 ~ 𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 _𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘓𝘋 🌎
36.3K 1.1K 34
" I hate you..... why?? u are a fucking nobody,u are just a begger i cant love...... sorry. dont say sorry u twat get out of my life for gud please u...
15.5K 981 16
coming soon.
382K 7.3K 113
S.Coups Vernon Mingyu Jun Hoshi Joshua DK Wonwoo Seungkwan Jeonghan Dino Woozi The8