Chapter 13: Fun Facts

Kiefer

I can't stop thinking about Sam. Haha What else is new ba? I'm always like this since nagkakilala kami. Nadagdagan na namun yung mental gallery ko ng isang memory and picture ni Sam, Sam, the cellist. I just can't put into words how I felt while watching her play the cello.

Her brother's words earlier were definitely confidence boosters. I really need to do something about this. I need to make something for her. I want her to know how much I appreciate her. But how will I do it? Isip-isip din pay may time Kiefer! 

I took my phone and tweeted.

@kieferravena: You're in constant replay in my mind and there's no way I'm taking you out of it.

Everyitime I hit this tweet button, feeling ko sasabog na talaga kotong telepono ko. I just focused on the replies of my friends.

@simmylopez: I think I know kung para kanino to ;) ikaw @kieferravena ha

@juamitiongson: tumama na ang pana, bullseye! @kieferravena

@New11New: @kieferravena you got it hard 

@NicoElorde: Ikaw @kieferravena kaya pala nawawala ka agad-agad pagkatapos  ng training, Nagni-ninja moves ka na pala ;)

@myDugout: Manong, hindi ka na nagkukwento @kieferravena

@von19: @kieferravena alam ko na to! Push na natin to Paps!

I'm really happy that my friends are very supportive although di pa naman nila sure kung ano at sino to. Haha. But I bet their guesses are right. Pati nga si Mommy nakikitweet na oh. Anyways, I think I know what to do already. VON! 

@von19: where are you?

@kieferravena: sweet naman @kieferravena I'm home. Why?

After I read Von's reply, I immediately dialled his number. He immediately picked up.

"Paps! What's up?" He said on the other line. Kilalang-kilala ko talaga to. At alam kong naka-smirk na naman to. 

"Punta ako diyan." I said without answering his question.

"Ganitong oras? Gabing-gabi ka naman manligaw sakin Paps," he joked.

"Ewan ko sayo! Sige na! Malapit lang naman bahay mo eh."

"Anu pa bang magagawa ko?"

"Sleepover na ko diyan ha." He chuckled but then agreed. I prepared my things and went to my parents' room to ask permission. I went to their room. I'm standing at the end of my parent's bed while my mom was lying on the bed and was holding a book. My dad is in the bathroom. 

"Mom, pwede po ba 'kong magsleepover kina Von?" I asked my Mom. She gave me a questioning look. 

"'l'll explain soon, promise.I just need to let this out muna," I said to her.

"Ndi ba pwede sa amin mo na lng i-let out yan manong." My mom said with her sweet voice.

My dad went out of the bathroom. Apparently he was listening to us. "Hon, hayaan mo na lang muna si Kiefer. He'll tell us when he's ready. Di ba Manong?" Whew Thanks Dad! I will tell you guys soon promise.

"Yes, siyempre naman po," then I gave them a smile. My mom's reaction changed but still weary. I came to their bed and sat beside her.

"Mom, I know you just want to help me. I understand that. I will not hide anything from you guys. It's just that I need a buddy as of the moment. But I swear I will tell you as soon as I'm ready." I said trying to convince my mom. I love her and my dad but I think the person I need as of this moment is Von.