Chapter 8: First Phase: Passed

The Blue Eagles arrived a little early at the MOA arena. So coach Bo gave the eagles extra minutes to attend to their necessities.

Von nudged Kiefer. "Paps, andito na sila Sam. Puntahan natin?" 

"Ha? SIge Tara!" Von and Kiefer made their way to where Sam and her company are. They tried to blend in to avoid their fangirls.

"Sammie," Von called Sam whose back is facing them. She is with two tall good-looking men and four girls "Kuya Marc, Kuya Migs," Von greeted. Kiefer just nodded to acknowledge everyone. 

"Vonnie," Sam said as soon as she saw Von coming. "Hi Kiefie," And everybody laughed upon hearing Sam's new nickname for Kiefer

"Wow, may bago na akong pangalan." Kiefer commented.

"Parang ang bantot pakinggan Sammie," Von chuckled. "Para sakin lang siguro yung ganun." Then he laughed.

"Hmpf! fine! I'll think of something else na lang for us Kief, " Then she smiled.

"Sammie, can you wait for Simmy? She's alone kasi eh. Her Kuya can't come." Von asked Sam.

"Yeah sure! She texted me na kanina. Actually we're just waiting for her here."Sam replied to Von.

"Hoy Pesummal! Ravena! Talagang i-ignore niyo kami dito?" one of the four girls said.

"Kim Fajardo!" Von said and acted like he's going to hug Kim. "Yuck Pessumal, layuan mo ako. Kadiri ka," Kim acted like she is so disgusted of Von.

"Arte mo talaga Kim. Hi Von, Hi Kiefer," Mika Reyes said sweetly.

"Ayun! Lumalandi! Hi boys" Ara Galang commented.

"Aba! Honored naman ako na panunuorin kami ng napakasikat na mga Lady Spikers." Kiefer.

"Excuse me. Hindi kayo ang pinunta namin dito," Cienne Cruz joined the conversation.

"Ouch naman Cienne. Asan yung ibang Lady spikers?" Von asked.

"Hindi namin alam eh. Pero manunuod yung mga yun. Nasa paligid lang siguro." Cienne said. 

"Oh Simmy's here na," Marco pointed to the direction where SImmy is.They all turned to her.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late. Traffic kasi eh," SImmy said to the group.

"It's okay Simmy," Sam welcomed Simmy with a beso. Simmy then smiled to everybody and said her hellos.

"Hi Babe," Von greeted his girl with a kiss on the forehead.

"Hello Babe," Simmy semi-hugged Von.

"Bigyan na ng landian time yan," Kim announced.

"Ikaw talaga Kim," Von said. He and Sam moved away a little from to group to have some privacy.

"New bestfriend, goodluck sa game mo ha," Sam transferred beside Kiefer.

"Gusto niyo rin ng landian time??" Kim nonchalantly said.

"Hoy Kim!" Mika repremanded her friend. She gave an awkward look to Sam's brothers.

"Oops! Kuya pogi, pwede po bang bigyan ng landian time si Kiefer at Sam?" Kim awkwardly asked the brothers. Miguel chuckled, "Pwede bang usap lang, hindi landian?"

"Kuya?" Sam eyed her brother. "What?!" Miguel said and smiled to his sister.

"Kiefer goodluck sa game niyo. I hope you do well," Marco said with a serious tone.

"Bakit ba may feeling ako na may double meaning yun?" Kim blurted out.

"Fajardo!" Mika,  Ara and Cienne said, sending death glares to Kim.