UtaPri: Disco War

Oleh TheBlackberryKey

You and the boys of Shining Agency have been victims to a crime, getting your most important item stolen. Whe... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: Stolen Belongings
Chapter 2: But, why?
Chapter 3: Spandex and heels on wheels
Chapter 5: Disco Fever - 5.1: Hair and makeup
Chapter 5: Disco Fever - 5.2: Never trust an Otori
Chapter 5: Disco Fever - 5.3: I want a raise
Chapter 5: Disco Fever - 5.4: Beware! Drunks and cats on the dancefloor
Chapter 5: Disco Fever - 5.5: The Dance off!
Last chapter: Chapter 6: Disco Panic

Chapter 4: Just follow the plan guys

425 23 3
Oleh TheBlackberryKey

"Now you guys, remember to follow the plan" you stated from your spot on Camus' lap.

You were all now currently parked on the parking lot in front of the address you had received from Shining, and there was no mistaking it, this was indeed the place of the disco party, you didn't even have to look, as you could hear the faint sound of "Let's groove" playing from the house.

The drive to the party house had taken about half an hour, and that was half an hour to much.

Ren and Masato had continued to bicker on the backseat, eventually apologising to each other because of Cecil being tired of listening to them. Camus had complained the whole ride that your ass was sharp, but you had made him shut up by threatening to cut his salary. Ranmaru had tried to ignore all of you, but that was easier said than done. Natsuki had hugged Syo so tightly that he turned blue from lack of oxygen. Otoya had been bored and tried getting Tokiya to do something with him, but it had ended in Tokiya ignoring him completely and Otoya half crying in a corner. Reiji had for once concentrated on driving, and Tomochika had been very calm during the drive too.

You had arrived about five minutes ago, before you could enter you had to start Ai up again, and go through your plan at least three times for everybody to understand it.

The Plan was the following: You would all enter the house one or two at a time, not drawing too much attention, once you were all in, you would continue to walk around, trying to locate your missing items and Haruka, you would stay in groups of two to three, and no matter how hard it was, you could absolutely not let Raging and Heavens know of your presence right from the start, no matter what.

You looked at the boys again and said: "Understood? No sensational scenes" they all nodded at you.

You then all proceeded to get out of the car, and walk towards the building.

Now you really believed that the boys had understood the plan you had put together, and you really thought that they were gonna follow through. But then again, this was Starish and Quartet Night, to think that you still haven't learned your lesson was unbelievable.

As you all reached the door, it was too late for you to stop them. Reiji and Otoya swung the door open just as the chorus of "September" started playing. They started walking into the colored and bright room, rocking their hips to the beat, in their flashy green and red suits, with the rest of the boys following. You and Tomochika were left at the door, face dropping to the floor, this was not gonna end well.

From up above on a balcony surrounding the whole party hall, seven boys, all wearing the same dark blue disco outfit similar to that of Starish and Quartet Night's, were looking down, observing the grand entrance of Shining Agency's two most popular bands.

"Do they think we are idiots?" the smallest of the boys said in an annoyed tone.

"Tsk" one of the boys started, "they probably do" he finished, looking away from the flamboyant scene.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that now, Yamato" the only guy with glasses stated.

"Huh? And what do you mean with that? Eiichi" Yamato asked rather annoyed by being corrected.

"What I mean is, that I think that they are well aware of our presence, and they want to make us aware of theirs, so they might not be that stupid after all. This is getting interesting" Eiichi stated with a wicked smile at the end.

"If I may add something" one of the boys with dark hair and yellow eyes said.

"Be my guest" Eiichi said, turning to the boy.

"By the look of Quartet Night's Manager's face, I don't think that was planned, at all" the dark haired boy said, looking down at you.

All the boy's attention turned to you and your jaw dropping face, you were mentally screaming, most of all wanting to strangle each and every one of the boys.

Eiichi let out a slight chuckle at your facial expression, the rest of the boys did the same.

"Maybe you are right, maybe they are just plain stupid" Eiichi stated.

"I can't believe this Tomochika" you started, putting two fingers to the bridge of your nose, "I mean we went through the plan so many times in the car, and then they do this" you sighed deeply, "but it's my own fault, I was a fool for thinking that they would do as I asked them, for God's sake when do I learn?" You asked no one in particular "They are the stars of Shining Agency, with a headmaster like that you can not do anything and expect it to go the way you want it to (y/n)" You said to yourself, kind off expecting a response from Tomochika, but she didn't say anything, maybe she was just as surprised as you. You turned your head to see what was wrong with her, but she wasn't there.

"Huh? Tomochika?" You said out loud.

You started looking around you, stuck your head out the door, looked up, then down, but you couldn't spot her anywhere, she was gone. The first thought that hit you were a gruesome one, had Heavens kidnapped her too, and if so, were you gonna be the next? No, you couldn't let that happen, without you the boys would be doomed, you had to stay out of Heavens' grasp.

So you did the only thing you knew you could do, you ran through the mass of people dancing disco in the shifting lights of a rainbow, and the flickering of a big disco ball in the ceiling, you noticed how the tiles in the floor shifted color too, pretty cool, but not what you had to pay attention to right now, you ran until you spotted Starish and Quartet Night, you then hid yourself behind Cecil, taking the young boy quite off guard.

"Uuuhm, (Y/n) what are you doing?" He asked confused.

"Shhhhh, don't let them see me" You whispered.

"Who?" Masato asked questioning your sanity in his head.

"Heavens" You whispered looking around.

"Why?" Tokiya asked, looking skeptically at Masato.

"I think they kidnapped Tomochika too, and now they are coming for me" you whimpered out.

"They kidnapped Tomochika?" Otoya asked worried.

"I'm not sure" you started, "but she was just gone all of a sudden, and I can't find her" you finished, ducking more behind the young prince.

"So you are just jumping to conclusions now, aren't you?" Ranmaru asked, looking at you with his one eye.

"Well, sort of" you said in a silent voice, slowly standing up from your cover behind Cecil.

"I'm sure there is nothing to worry about (y/n)" Syo said reassuringly, you nodded thankfully at him.

"And by the way, if they had to kidnap anyone else, why would it be you?" Camus asked.

"Excuse you Ice Queen, but I happen to be of much use" you said offended, putting a hand to your chest.

"Like how?" Camus asked looking down on you.

"Without me, you wouldn't be able to function as a band, you need me" you stated looking up at Camus.

"She's got a point Myu-chan" Reiji said, looking at the Ice cold count.

Camus huffed, looked at you again and said: "I suppose you're right" You nodded, accepting Camus' 'apology'.

"But back to the real problem" Ren said, "We still don't know where Tomochika is" He stated.

"I'm sure she is fine, she probably just sat down somewhere to avoid a disaster" Reiji said.

You all nodded in response, Tomochika were a smart girl, and also smart enough to stay away from Quartet Night and Starish in this Disco nightmare, how you wished you had been that smart.

"So what now?" Natsuki asked looking around on your color shifting faces.

"Yeah, after we decided not do as (y/n) said, we didn't really plan anything ahead of that" Cecil stated bluntly.

You looked at him with narrowed eyes, those jerks.

"I suppose we have to find our stuff and Haruka" Ranmaru said.

"Yeah, well that's easier said than done Ran-chan" Ren said with a smirk, earning a slight glare from Ranmaru's grey eye.

"This place is huge, and we don't even know where to begin" Syo stated, throwing his arms out to the side measuring the place.

"Syo is right" Masato stated "this place is huge, and we don't have all night" he continued.

"Technically speaking, we do in fact have the whole night, it's a party after all" Tokiya said shrugging. Masato looked a little betrayed at his friend, they were the only normal ones here, he couldn't just correct him like that.

Masato cleared his throat and said: "But even if we got all night, we won't get very far, so I suggest we split up"

You all nodded to his suggestion, it would be easier to move around if you were less people, and the chance of Heavens spotting you would be decreased.

"Ok, but if we split up, I ask you to please please please please try to stay out of trouble" You said in a begging voice clapping your hands together.

"Of course we will (y/n) what do you expect of us?" Syo asked a little offended.

You looked up at the short boy with a stern look and said: "That's the problem, I don't know what to expect of you people, you are unpredictable"

Syo looked away from your hard eyes, and laughed nervously.

"(Y/n)-chan, we will do everything in our power to stay out of trouble" Reiji said with an uplifting smile.

"I hope so for you, or else I'm gonna cut your salary" You said in a serious voice, which made all of Quartet Night jump a little, then nod silently.

"Well then, let's get going" Tokiya stated.

"Yes, if any of us find anything we just call the others" Masato said while getting dragged off by Ren.

You all nodded, feeling a little sorry for the blue haired boy, of all people he were now stuck on Ren. But at least it weren't you.

Otoya and Tokiya proceeded to walk another way, Syo desperately tried to get out of Natsuki's grasp, but the only thing he got a hold of was Cecil, pulling the poor boy with him into the madness. The only one left now were you and Quartet Night, you turned around to look at them.

"So do we split up, or stay together like this?" You asked, crossing your arms.

"According to my calculations it would be wiser to split up, as we would be able to cover more space" Ai said in a monotonic voice. You nodded at him, it made more sense to split up.

As you were about to say something, Reiji jumped in glomping all of you and almost screamed out: "No! We have to stay together like a team guys! Remember, we are family"

You were all having trouble breathing, but Ranmaru did manage to let out: "Family? Since when did we become related?"

"Since always!" Reiji stated "We are a team, a family team, Manager said it herself, we have to work together to make the most of it" Reiji let out half crying.

"Ok, ok we got it, we will stay together, just please let us go before you crush our backs" You let out between breaths.

Reiji dropped all of you, and it took you a moment to regain your normal breathing, but as you did, you all decided on going to the colorful dance floor, maybe you would be able to spot something from there.

"So what do we do now?" Nagi asked looking annoyed at Eiichi.

"Well we interact with them of course" Eiichi answered nonchalantly.

"And why would we do that?" Van asked curiously.

"Well, we can't have them just walking in here taking back their stuff now, can we? Besides they'll probably never find it" Eiichi said carelessly.

"But this party is getting boring, so I thought we might as well start a little disco inferno" He said smiling widely looking at the rest of Heavens, who returned his wicked smile.

This party was just getting started. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

8.4K 295 23
"๐˜ฟ๐™ค ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ~" ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™™, ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™จ ๐™– ๐™›๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ. Where you...
75.6K 2.5K 18
Kotobuki Reiji and yourself had been friends since you were both just children, that is until he had been accepted into Saotome Academy. Then one day...
126 2 5
Kaito Kuroba, or more known for his alter ego as the infamous Kaitou Kid, does more than steal gems. Since after all Kaitou Kid is simply a means to...
5.5K 256 20
What happens when a young woman with a not so mysterious past becomes part of Shining agency with STARISH and Quartet Night? You get laughter and dra...