Hood Redemption

By dream_outlouddd

Hood Redemption More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Can We Be Real?
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
To My Young Ladies on the DreamTeam
Nineteen
Social Media
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
DreamTeam
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Hood Redeemed
DreamTeam, Babies
Hood Redeemed
Love Bugs

Twelve

7.2K 483 105
By dream_outlouddd

Hey y'all, you guys did an amazing job on the comments. The comment goal is 30. As y'all know, I have update days that come only once a week. You get updates faster when you comment and reach the goal. The update date is below👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾

Question: I was thinking, what if I came up with a name for my fans? Leave suggestions because I hate referring to you guys as y'all lol.

Imani's POV

I breathed deeply deciding to take a break. One thing I should think of when food shopping is how hard it'll be to carry all the damn groceries inside of the house.

I began to unpack what I had brought in when I heard a knock on the door.

I hastily went to the front door to see none other than Anthony carrying the bags. "May I?" He asked.

I opened the door further, and walked past him not really wanting to fight him on it. I already know he was probably following me, and was more than likely ordered to help me being that I'm sure I'm not his favorite person ever.

"Don't bother, my brother is on his way he will get the rest." He said.

"I don't want him here." I rolled my eyes.

"He's coming either way." He shrugged. "He's pissed with you. He knows all about that professor hitting on you, and he knows about that little boy in the supermarket." He said.

"Snitch." I said underneath my breath.

"Yeah, whatever. I wish he'd hurry so I can go about my business." He said and just like that, as if he were God Brandon stalked towards me.

"Thanks." He said nodding towards his brother.

Anthony passed by us quickly, and went about his way.

I looked into his eyes and I could see the frown that had formed. I walked past him, not acknowledging his presence I went to check my car when he pulled me back.

"What are you doing?" I asked him aggravated.

"No, what the fuck are you doing?" He asked.

"Going to my car, and take your damn voice down." I told him.

"Are you serious right now?" He asked me. "No, you can't possibly be serious Imani."

"What do you want?"

"For you to tell me what the fuck happened last night?"

"I'm not a kid, cool the bass in your throat." I said.

He deeply breathed in,  "what happened last night? We had plans."

I shrugged. "I didn't feel like being bothered. "

"So you don't feel like going out so not only do you ignore my phone calls, but you turn your cell phone off, leave in the middle of the night, and then I find out you talking to some wack ass kid at your school?"

"You're such an aggressive ass hole."

"So that gives you the right to just go slut around?" He barked down at me. "Leaving your house three in the morning?"

Before I knew it, I slapped the shit out of him.  "My father was in the hospital, and I am not a slut." I said trying to control my anger.

"I-"

"No." I said as he reached out to touch me. "Don't touch me, don't bother me. Just go. Please, please Go." I sighed frustrated that his words touched me.

"Imani-"

"Go." I sighed and he walked away, and outside of the house.

I didn't bother to look and see what he was driving or anything like that. I looked at the door to see he had locked it, and I shook my head going back into the kitchen.

Who and What gave him the right to for one question me and then call me out of my fucking name? I don't even know him, and at this point I don't care to. 

I sat down in the chair after getting all the stuff together and up. I breathed in and out almost to the point where I was having an entire anxiety attack. The most important question I have is why the hell him calling me a slut bothers me so much?

I pulled myself together, wiped my tears and began to cook. Not only do I  have absolutely no time to be weak right now, and I have to help my mother and father but I'm not pussy bitch, so I don't have time to sit and cut about it.

Brandon's POV

"What's got you all bent out of shape?" My brother A asked.

"I've been asking him that shit since forever." My little brother Curtis said.

"Shit with Imani man." I said looking at my hand.

"It's always something with her." A said underneath his breath.

"Don't." I shook my head.

"Damn, she must be something, taking up for a broad. We don't do that shit up over here."

"She's cute I guess. This man had me following her all around and shit." He shook his head.

"Following her Wh-"

"We not about to be talking about all that."

"Yeah, we are." Curtis said.

"We always clowning on my girls, let's get on yours." 

"Ain't shit wrong with her." I smirked. "She's perfect."

"He met her getting food in the mall. He had me follow her, get information from people. He paid her bills off at her peoples house. Stuff past due, everything at least over a thousand dollars each and he was just giving checks. She got mad at him for that, they end up talking and now she walking around with new dudes."

"You stalked her, and you're mad she's talking to other niggas? I would too."

"It's not about that, we were cooling it real quick."

"And she just stopped?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Okay, and what happened today?" Curtis asked all in it

"Oh yeah, what did happen?" A asked and put his hand of cards down

"We got into it again. She mad because I called her a slut." I shrugged

"Bi-Females don't like stuff like that." Curtis said.

Curtis is my little brother, a little older than Imani and he's smart, and I love em but having him all in my personal business wasn't the move.

"I know that." I said.

"So what you say it for?" A asked.

"Your girl say she leaving the house three in the morning and you don't know where she going you ain't gon be pissed? Then see niggas in her face all day?" I asked.

"This ain't about me. Because if it was me, I wouldn't be coming the way you are coming."

"Right," Curtis chimed in. "Listen bro, you got to ease up with your women."

"Exactly." Anthony said.

"Anthony, you only with your wife now because of that situation."

He smirked. "But we happy though."

"Both of y'all different kinds of breeds." Curtis shook his head. "Just get your shit together."

"How?" I asked him.

"Just don't bother her, she'll get over her shit."

"Ant you got a better idea than this guy?" I asked him.

"You can't do what I would do. I'm actually married , yet alone in a relationship."

"I'm not fucking with y'all." I shook my head.

"And that girl ain't fucking with you." Curtis laughed.

~~~

Next Update: 07/20/16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.5K 33
𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴.
121K 5.1K 24
Street Gossip