Unconditional Love [Completed...

By Dilemma9817

"Megan, I don't know what to say I..I.. I can't I need to go" "oh my God what I've done" ... More

PROLOGUE
chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
Chapter 21
A/N
Chapter 22
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 11

4.3K 149 3
By Dilemma9817

Megan's POV

Oh my God, ooooh my God I kissed Bella, I kissed my best friend and the problem is that I like it. I like it so much, her lips so soft and tasty and her touch was amazing. I'm screwed.
I went to our room to sleep and I've tried to but every time I close my eyes Bella's face pop in mind. After like half an hour I heard the door of the room open, it's Bella, I closed my eyes and pretend to be sleeping I can't face her right now. She got under the covers and I felt her breath on my face while she stroked my hair " I'm so sorry Megan I don't know what came over me, I'm so sorry " I opened my eyes and reach out for her face " it's okay Bubley bear " she smiled and kissed my cheek " goodnight Marshmallow " " night " with that being said she hugged me from behind and I slowly drift to sleep.

Bella's POV

It's been a week since the kiss between me and Meg and there's has been som awkwardness between us " Baby you okay? " William asked "yeah just thinking " " about? " " oh nothing important just homework " I lied " I need to go now baby " I kissed him goodbye and went to my car. I need to talk to Megan.
I pulled out in front of Megan's house and ring the door bell. After a minute the door opened and it's Meg. " hi " " hi " we stare at each other, wow it's really awkward " mm I want to talk to you " I said " ah sure come on in " we went upstairs to her room " Megan I'm so sorry about the kiss I don't know what happened to me I.. " I've been cut off by her soft lips on mine I was taken back at first but then I kissed her back. Mmm, her lips test so damn good. After a while we both pulled back for a breath but Megan continue to kiss my jaw line and trailing kisses on my neck " ohh " I can't help but moaning.

Megan's POV

I didn't go to school today because I couldn't sleep yesterday all I've been thinking about is Bella's and her soft lips for the past week and I've been ignoring Matt because I feel guilty. He's a good kisser but his kiss nothing compared to Bella's. Minutes later l heard the door bell and I'm the only one in the house so I went downstairs to open and to my surprise it's Bella,I missed her so much, "hi " she said seeming nervous " hi " " mm I want to talk to you " Bella's voice brought me back to reality " ah sure come on in " we went to my room and Bella start talking " Megan I'm so sorry about the kiss I don't know what happened to me I " I wasn't paying attention to her talk because I was staring at her lips, I can't take it anymore, I cut her off by kissing her lips, oh god I missed her lips, her sweet lips and her lovely scent. After a while we both pulled for a breath but I continue to kiss her jaw line and trailing kisses down her neck " ohh " I heard her moaning and it's turning me on so much I backed her into the wall and attacked her lips again, I bite softly on her lower lip she moan and I took the chance to put my tongue inside her mouth, she taste strawberry her favorite ice cream flavor, I kissed her cheek and went to her ear and sucked her ear lobe " ah Megan " she moan loudly I trailed kisses all the way down to her collar bone and sucked on she moan even louder and put her hands in my hair pushing my face closer , must be her weak spot, after afew minutes I pulled back and stare at her flushed face " wow what was that " she asked still shocked " I can't help it since our kiss you're all I think about and when I saw you earlier I couldn't resist you I'm sorry Bella I don't know what is happening with me " she looked even more surprised " Megan, I don't what to say, I.. I.. I can't I need to go " with that she left " God what I've done?" I screamed into my pillow. I ruined our friendship.
It's been a week and Bella have been ignoring me totally " what's wrong between you and Bella? " Melanie asked " nothing " " yeah right " " it's really nothing " " okay I won't push it but I want you to know that I'm here for you " Melanie kissed my cheek and walked to her car. I need to do something, I can't lose Bella but first I need to talk to Matt I can't keep lying to him.
I met Matt at our usuall restaurant " hi baby " he peck my lips " " hi " " you said you need to talk to me so what's wrong " he asked " I wanna break up " he looked very shocked and sad " what?? Why?? Did I do something wrong I swear I can make it up for you I " " Matt it's not you it's me, I have feelings for someone " " what!! Who? " I took a deep breath and exhaled " It's..mm.. Bella " " what??? Since when " I told him everything from the beginning " I'm so sorry Megan, it must be hard on you " he said " it is, and don't know what to do " he looked like he's thinking " you have to tell her your real feeling you have my support and I'm here for you no matter what happen " " thank you so much Matt " we hugged and went in our different ways.
He's right in have to tell her the truth I can't lose her after all she's my best friend we have been through everything together and I don't want to change that.

Sorry for the long waiting hope you like the new chapter
Please Vote and Comment
XOXO
Memi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.1K 1.8K 20
Josh and Katie have been best friends since he first moved nextdoor midway through freshman year. They were attached to the hip and acted like they'v...
513K 15.8K 49
"Kara, you're my best friend right?" "Umm yeah?" "You'd do anything for me, right?" "As long as it doesn't involve 10 years in prison, yeah." "Be my...
1.7K 730 62
Mia, valedictorian since Year 6, but guarded by her fears of failing, who is attracted to Oliver, must help her overcome her demons of the past. Why...
6.9K 90 28
If you are expecting this to be like all them other stories where two best friends fall in love and have a hard time admitting it to each other. One...