I'd tell you, but then I'd ha...

Por MadelineMaria

What is the definition of an assassin? əˈsasɪn/ noun A person who murders an important person for political... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5: Attack Part 2
Chapter 6: Attack Part 3
Chapter 7: Unexpected
Chapter 8: Mission Revealed
Chapter 9: Another city
Chapter 10: Complicated
Chapter 11: The Gym
Chapter 12: 20 Questions
Chapter 13: A band called Little Mix Part 1
Chapter 14: A band named Little Mix Part 2
Chapter 15: Suspicion
Chapter 16: Because
Chapter 17: Agent Dipshit
Chapter 18: Explanations
Chapter 19: Ed
Chapter 20: Zayn
Chapter 21: Deep Sleep
Chapter 22: Sitting in a room..
Chapter 23: TRAINING
Chapter 24: The Chair
Chapter 25: Childhood
Chapter 26: Welcome
Chapter 27: First Day Part 1
Chapter 28: First Day Part 2
Chapter 29: First Day Part 3
Chapter 30: Boys
Chapter 31: Hello?
Chapter 33: Change
Chapter 34: Runaway
Chapter 35: Clues
Chapter 36: University
Chapter 37: The blind man's story
Chapter 38: Washington
Chapter 39: Frosty Place
Chapter 40: Nightmare
Chapter 41: Search
Chapter 42: Turn your face
Chapter 43: Mummy?
Chapter 44: Gone
Chapter 45: Change
Chapter 46: Fucked up
Chapter 47: It's a long way to Tipperary
Chapter 48: Home
Chapter 49: The tape
Chapter 50: Funeral
Chapter 51: Sass attack
Chapter 52: Remember?
Chapter 53: Mission Accepted
Chapter 54: Final Mission (Part 1)
Chapter 55: Final Mission (Part 2)
Chapter 56: Final Mission (Part 3)
Chapter 57: Final Mission (Part 4)
WHO WANTS AN EPILOGUE?!
Epilogue : Mourning

Chapter 32: Perrie's secret

2.9K 94 2
Por MadelineMaria

ROBYN'S POV

It was the 24th of October, 11:00PM and I was still at the hell hole, I was still friends with Danielle and the guys and I still missed Liam, Niall, Louis, Harry, Zayn, my mum, Paul, Tyler... my dad.

I was currently on a school holiday... in the middle of October, it was a weird spy thing.

Throughout the previous 7 months, I had been questioning a lot of things.

' When would I see the boys?'

' Were they happy?'

'Did they miss me?'

'Where was mum?'

"And Tyler?"

"What was Beckitt up to?"

And the question that made me the most puzzled.

"What was Perrie up to?'

Now, you may be thinking, why would you care about Perrie right now more than Beckitt?

Well, my fellow readers, I'll tell you why.

Perrie had been skipping lessons over the last 3-4 months, yet nobody knew why. Not even her girl friends knew why, and none of the teachers questioned it. According to Danielle, Perrie had never skipped any classes before, so why now? She had also been sneaking out in the middle of the night, yet none of the other girls had noticed. The only reason I had noticed was because of her hair - which was now a bright blue - which seemed to stick out in the dark. Don't even bother to ask why I had been up in the middle of the night, if you were brought to a collage for spies with a bunch of girls you didn't like unwillingly, wondering if your best friends and mother were still alive, you'd be up all night as well, wouldn't you?

Perrie was still dying her hair everyweek, just like the girls from Little Mix had said...

...Wait.

Was that why she had been skipping? Because of the band? Did Leigh-Anne, Jade and Jesy even know about this?

I was actually writing down all of my questions so I could answer them and cross them off, it was a technique my father taught me once.

I stopped writing down my questions once I heard a door shut from the hallway.

This was my time to shine.

I put my notepad in my backpack and rushed towards my front door. I looked through my peep hole and saw Perrie, by her door which was opposite mine, putting a lipstick into her bag and then walk off.

When I saw that she was gone, I slowly opened my door and checked the coast was clear before I left my apartment and followed her secretly.

 I looked down at myself to check that I wasn't drawing too much attention and felt more confident when I realised that my black beanie, long sleeved shirt, jeans and boots fit in with the dark nicely.

I followed Perrie through the school, every now and again Perrie turned around to see if anybody was following her, but I hid behind the walls or cupboards so she didn't notice me.

When we got outside, I felt the wintery air hit my face like it was attacking me, my hair whiping my face uncomfortably as well. I pushed the irritation on my face aside and kept walking quietly, when Perrie got to the school's fence. I began  to wonder how the hell she was going to get past it (the gates had barbed wire at the top) when she walked over to a manhole on the ground and took off the lid. Curiously, I walked closer to see her jump down and pull the cover back over the hole. I waited about 30 seconds before I looked down the manhole to see that what I expected to be a sewage tunnel, was actually a clean, sewage free tube. I hopped down the hole and land swiftly on my feet, making no noise, and walked in the direction Perrie had done.

The tunnel didn't have any lights, yet there was a street lamp at the end of the tunnel that ended up on the otherside of the gate, so, with my spy skills and disguised clothes, I continued to follow Perrie into the night.

--------------------------

I had been following Perrie for about 30 minutes now, and all we seemed to be doing was walk down a weird ass road whilst Perrie continuously checked herself in the mirror. I was starting to get bored now, and I really had the sudden urge to kick her ass her bringing me here... well, for making me follow her here.

Finally, we reached her destination, which was a big ass house with massive windows and doors and a pretty little garden with a swimming pool in it. She knocked on the house door and waited, adjusting her hair impatiently, before the door opened. I wasn't in the right position to see who opened the door, but she seemed to be quite close with him/her as she gave them a big hug and a little kiss.

As soon as the door shut, I began to run towards the house when I fell over a twig and scratched my knee. Feeling no pain, I just got back up and rann towards the house again. I circled the mysterious building until I heared people talking. I stopped by the window where the voices were coming from and listened to them with great determination.

"Miss me, baby?" I heared Perrie say.

"Uh, yeah, I did," I heared a familiar male voice say.

"Good because I missed you."

"You were only gone for a day, babe," I heared the male voice chuckle.

"I know, but after that terrible incident with the hospital I can't waste my time not being with you!" Perrie said in her unbelievably annoying voice.

I heared some sloppy kissy noises and a door opened and closed.

"Hey Zayn!" I heared another familiar voice say loudly.

...Zayn?

Harry?

I gasped in realisation and shock.

Perrie had been seeing Zayn all this time?

My veins felt as cold as ice, and my body began to tingle. The shock soon got drowned out by anger and sadness.

He had forgotten me, it was official. I meant nothing to him.

Oh get over yourself, you've been gone for 7 months, the back of my mind told me and even though I knew it was true, I still felt jealousy and sadness take over me. How could I expect him to wait for me? That was just selfish...

I was frozen by the sound of more voices filling my ears.

"Hey Zayn!" The boys chorus before I heard Louis mutter, "oh... hey Perrie," 

Oh how I had missed these voices.

"Hi!" Perrie said with her sickly voice.

Bleh.

I heard an awkward silence, and then I decided that I couldn't take it any more. I needed to see them again, I needed to see their faces, their smiles, their shining eyes; but when I looked, I didn't see any smiling or shining eyes. I saw faces taken over by frowns and dullness.

But it was still amazing to see them again. Louis' hair had changed a bit, his hair now quiffing more. Niall's hair was darker than before, his natural colour now shining through. Liam's and Harry's hair styles were the same, of course, even though they had both grown a bit. You couldn't lose those curls now, could you Harry? Then there was Zayn. Perfect Zayn. Just by looking at him I felt old feelings return to the pit of my stomach. His hair was more quiffy and now had a blonde streak running through it. If it was even possible, he looked even better than before.

"You've dyed your hair again..." Niall stated bluntly.

"Yep! Got it done yesterday! What do you think?" Perrie asked.

"It's... nice!" Harry said, trying to smile.

"Unique!" Liam said politely.

Awh, Liam.

"Thanks! So how are you guys?" 

"Fine..." Louis said sadly.

Why are they so sad?

Perrie was about to speak again but Zayn cut her off. "Where's Paul?"

"He's with that lady again, Robyn's mother."

I froze yet again and I felt like puking. My mum; I hadn't seen her for almost a year. I suddenly wanted to cry my eyes out and run into the boy's arms, yet I knew I couldn't.

"Why is Paul with Robyn's mum?" Perrie asked a little too quickly.

"Not sure, I think they're trying to find out where she is," Harry answered looking at his feet and shuffling about.

"Why?" Perrie asked.

"Because she has been missing for over 7 months maybe?" Louis replied loudy with irritation, but Perrie just brushed his tone off and continued to ask questions.

"Any progress?"

"Nope..." Liam popped.

"Too bad," Perrie said with a pretend sulk.

That bitch!

"We'll find her, I'm sure of it!" Niall sighed.

Okay, now I really wanted to cry. They missed me, they really missed me. Well... the boys did, Zayn hadn't really said much since the topic was brought up.

Suddenly, a thought popped up into my mind.

Did the boys know that Perrie was the one who tried to kill Zayn?

I grabbed my notepad and pen from my bag and wrote down the question, then answered with a big cross. Of course they didn't know it was Perrie, otherwise Zayn wouldn't have been dating her.

But didn't Paul know about this? I was sure that I told him about Perrie.

I then wrote down, Why didn't Paul tell Zayn to keep away from Perrie?

"Well, I've got to fly, I have rehersals..." Perrie sighed, giving Zayn a peck on the cheek which immediately sent hatred and jealousy throughout my body.

"At 11: 55PM?" Zayn asked, smirking.

He used to smirk at me like that.

"Yeah, you know the girls!"

"Okay well, I'll see you tomorrow then?"

"Sure babe, bye!" I span myself again so that they couldn't see me and I heared the sound of the front door opening and closing before Perrie and I went back off into the dark night.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

44.9K 2.2K 55
Harry Styles, 26, was a normal investigative journalist until he got tangled in a case of fraud, betrayal and murders. He has to face many enemies, o...
8.7K 245 26
She's known as the Angel of Death. Being the best agent in the whole syndicate. Number one Killer in the city. All those crumble down because of on...
39.7K 804 22
Delilah was raised to be the best assassin The Company ever trained. There wasn't a target she couldn't hit, quickly and silently. Her next assignmen...
122K 5.9K 45
In which a girl meets a boy who is hiding many secrets. ------- (COMPLETED) ;; this story contains some violent scenes and may have some mature cont...