No Lies, Just Love (Book 2)

By inu_mike

"I love you, I made mistakes, I know i did but, please take me back I'll do anything," I begged, I would do a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHAPTER 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 part 1
Chapter 19 part two
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus 3
Bonus 4
Bonus 5
Authors Note
Random incomplete chapters and pages.

Chapter 3

63.2K 1.2K 343
By inu_mike

Chapter 3

(Mystery POV)

“What’s taking you so long its been almost 3 weeks since we last talked why isn’t she away from her yet” She asked I looked at her smirking

“Patients I had to figure out some stuff first by the end of next week or sooner she’ll be all yours” I said she frowned at me waiting for me to explain the plan.

“Look I’ll text you all the details and before you know you’ll have her in you’re hands” I said smirking again at the idiot there is no way that thing is getting her I have this plan so that only I can get her, once I get Gabriel out the picture which I’m sure I will she’ll be all mines I just need a little help from this idiot in front of me.

“I have to go but I want it done by the end of next week or Monday” I nodded and left grinning as I saw Ash and that girl walking down the hallway holding hands and smiling at each other, I swear there is something going on between those two I watched Ash say something smirking as Gabriel blushed Ash looked around, I hid quickly peeking out again I saw Ash push her against the locker and kiss her Gabriel wrapped her arms around her neck, before Ash pulled back and grin at her she said something and Gabriel shook her head blushing Ash pouted at her. Gabriel grinned and kissed her neck.  I need to get closer I looked around at the empty hallways before I snuck into a door and walked through the empty classroom getting closer to them.

“Gabs you’re killing me here” I heard Ash groan I looked Gabriel was sucking on her neck probably leaving a mark I took out my phone and snapped some pictures adding them to my collection.

“Lee no someone might see us and get you’re hand out of my skirt” She hissed I peeked out again taking a picture of Gabriel’s flushed face and Ash hand up her skirt grinning.

“I’m just trying to help you,” She said moving her hands and gripping her waist instead.

“No you weren’t” Ash laughed kissing her again before she let go of her at the sound of people in the hallway.

“We will definitely finish this after school” She said grabbing her hand as the students past them I hid back into the room and watched as they walked to their class holding hands Ash leaned down and kissed her forehead.

“Love you too Gabs” She said Gabriel blushed again before kissing her chin I looked at them shocked Ash and Gabriel are dating I knew something was going with those two but I didn’t think they were actually dating or anything I thought they were just fooling around with each other because Ash never once dated anyone in her life, I frowned that should be me in her arms not that little slut, I grinned I have the perfect addition to my plan now, Ash is going to leave her willingly I guess I’ll start my plans today.

(Ash POV)

I grinned at Gabriel’s blushing face as we entered the classroom, she to cute when she blushes after everything I squeezed her hand and she looked up at me I gave her a small smile we walked to our seats, Aly was sitting looking a little sad I sighed.
“I’ll be back Gabs” I mumbled kissing her forehead as she sat down she nodded and I pulled Aly up she looked up at me she looked broken not her usual confident self.

“Sean we’ll be back” I said he nodded at me looking at Aly as she looked to the ground I took her outside the classroom.

“Aly what’s going on” I asked I know it has something to do with Carey I still haven’t seen her around here yet but I planned to go to Abigail and ask her she should know because Carey has Asthma attacks sometimes and the nurse is always informed on student health problems.

“Carey, she pushed me away and told me that I ruined her life” she mumbled I sighed and hugged her frowning over her head as she cried I need to find her soon and ask her what the hell was her problem.

“Aly does Sean know” I asked she shook her head against me.

“You need to tell him I don’t want him to get the wrong idea that something is going on between us” I mumbled she leaned back and looked at me.

“I can’t tell him he doesn’t know about what happened to her” I ran my hands through my hair in frustration thinking about it.
“You have to tell him sometime Aly you can’t always come to me” I said

“So you’re not a friend anymore” She asked frowning with tears

“No it’s not that and you know it you’ve been one of my best friends since we were younger you just need to tell Sean he can probably help you out” I said she shook her head.

“Best friend right ever since Gabriel been here you haven’t even hung out with any of us lately” She said I frowned at her okay maybe I haven’t but Gabriel had nothing to do with it well I don’t think she did.

“Gabriel has nothing to do with this Aly” I said she rolled her eyes.
“Yes she does, you haven’t even notice that Alex been moping around since last week for some reason he won’t tell anybody why and I’ve been like this for over a month Ash,” She said I looked at her shock before leaning against the wall sighing maybe I haven’t been paying attention because right now I’m focused on Gabriel and she wouldn’t understand.
“I’m sorry if you feel like you’ve been neglected by me, I’ve been busy with other things but I’m always here if you need anything Aly and Gabriel has nothing to do with this either if you want to hang out fine we can hang out sometimes then” I said she was still frowning at me.

“No I’m sorry it’s just that there is so much going on and with Carey back I feel like I don’t have anyone to lean on anymore, I know Gabriel isn’t the one to blame but you are always with her I have no one to talk to anymore about anything the girls I don’t really feel comfortable talking to them about certain stuff and Sean well he’s a guy” she mumbled I sighed again and wrapped my arms around her hugging her.

“It’s okay if you want you can come over my house or call me anytime you want to, if you have anything to talk about just come to me don’t worry about anything else but I still think you should tell Sean Aly I know you don’t want to but you can’t keep it away from him” I said she hugged me back nodding into me.
“Next time you see Carey walk away and call me I need to figure out where she’s at” I said she nodded again looking up at me

“Thank You Ash,” She said I smiled

“No problem” I said kissing her cheek before we walked back in the class

“Oh Aly is she back at the school” I asked quietly we stopped in the middle of the isle

“I think she is but I only see her occasionally I never see her at lunch I think she keeps to herself most of the time” She mumbled I nodded and walked to my seat Gabriel was looking at me I smiled.
“I’ll tell you later” I mumbled she nodded I looked at Alex thinking about what Aly said he did look little down I’ll talk to him later today. I leaned back with Gabriel leaning against me thinking about Carey I’ll check the library at lunch today that’s where she used to disappear to.
“Lee everything okay” Gabriel mumbled I looked down at her and smiled.
“Yeah everything is fine” I said kissing the corner of her mouth, she nodded before turning back to the teacher.

(Gabriel POV)

Ash has been in her own little world ever since her and Aly had that talk I don’t know what they were talking about but whatever they did talk about Ash had on her mind for the rest of the day. I looked up at her again she was still lost in her thoughts I sighed.

“Lee are you sure everything is fine” I asked she nodded her head taking my hands in hers.
“Yeah just some things going on with Aly and an old friend is back” She said I nodded and stopped walking turning to her she looked at me confused.

“Lee I’m here if you need to talk about it” I said she grinned at me and kissed my lips lightly.
“I know Gabs I’ll tell you everything tonight before we go to bed” She said I nodded at her I hope everything would be okay, she leaned down and kissed me again before going in her pocket and handing me some money.
“Go to lunch I have to go talk to Abigail then go to the library” I pouted at her she laughed at me
“I’ll be in there in a few get my lunch for me and don’t eat it this time or I’m wearing the toy to bed tonight” She said smirking my face heated up at the thought she chuckled and kissed me I pouted at her again when she broke the kiss

“Go I’ll be there soon” she said I groaned I didn’t want to go to lunch without her I turned around feeling her eyes on my back until I walked through the cafeteria doors I went straight to the table and sat down the others looked at me confused.

“What” I asked them

“Nothing you’re just missing you’re other half” Jenna said looking around I looked at her confused other half.

“Ash, Gabriel you two are everywhere together you’re basically glued at the hips” Samantha said I frowned we were not glued at the hips we just liked each other presence but then again I missed her already.

“She had to talk to Abigail and go to the library she’ll be here soon” I mumbled putting my head down Samantha and the others laughed at me.

“Man you are depressing without Ash” Matt said I frowned

“Leave me alone I’m just sleepy” I said lying to them they all sniggered at me.

“Face it Gabriel you are lonely with out the girl” Amber said smirking at me I frowned

“I’m not lonely I have you guys” I said they rolled their eyes at me.
“Please you rarely hang out with us especially when Ash is around or close by” Aly said shaking her head the guys agreed with them I sighed.

“I hang out with you guys I just probably hang with Ash more” I mumbled into my arm closing my eyes I’m sure if I fall asleep Ash will be here in no time.

(Ash POV)

I walked into Abigail’s office after leaving Gabriel, its kind of weird not having her around me I’m usually holding her hand and she’s usually leaning against me as we walk.

“Hey Abigail I need you’re help” I said pulling up a chair in front of her she turned to me with her eyebrows raised.

“What is it” She asked

“Well I wanted to know if Carey Williams is back” I said she looked at me surprised before turning and going through a couple of files she pulled one out and flipped through it while talking.

“I’m not supposed to tell you but since you were her friend I will” She said pulling a piece of paper out and looking at it

“Yes she is back but it says that she has a health problem” She mumbled the last part frowning at it so she is back that means I can talk to her real fast I need to find her.

“What is it,” I asked curiously peeking at the paper she flipped the paper over and but it back in the folder.

“I can’t tell you that’s part of my contract you’ll have to ask her yourself” She said I nodded.
“Thanks Abigail I’ll see you soon” I said she nodded and I left out going straight to the library I walked down the hallway and turned around the corner only to see Cynthia touching some guy I scrunched up my face in disgust while I walked past them ignoring her calls to me, I rolled my eyes and walked into the library.

“Good afternoon Ash how can I help you” Ms. Neil asked I smiled at her.

“I was just looking around” I said she smiled at me

“I’m here if you need anything” She said I nodded and walked away looking around I know Carey has to be in here she was always here in the back section that was separated by everything. I walked past all the shelves tables and the computer lab before I opened the door to the special collections. I closed the door slowly so I wouldn’t startle her if she in her. I walked around the corner and saw her sitting at the wooden round table reading a book I smiled many emotions were coming to me now she looked different her hair was no longer shoulder length and curly it was long possibly past her waist like Gabriel’s but her hair was a light brown color she still looked short her lips were still plump and pink like I remembered.

“Carey” I said she looked up at me with surprise she still had her big light blue eyes but I could see pain and fear embedded in them I walked closer to her and she stood up backing up a little with fear.
“Care Bear its just me Ash I’m not going to hurt you” I said quietly using her old nickname she still was looking at me with fear I walked slowly over to her she looked like she seen a ghost and she was about to cry.

“Care come on don’t you remember me” I said reaching her she was looking up at me I gave her a soft smile as tears spilled down her cheeks I grabbed her and pulled her into a hug as she dropped to the floor I held her tight and let her cry I sighed Declan really fucked her up when I see him I will kill him for everything he’s done to Carey and Gabriel.

“Care” I mumbled rubbing her hair as she continued to cry.

“Ash it’s you isn’t it” She asked quietly I raised my eyebrow at her and pulled her back.

“Yes it’s me Care who else would it be” I asked she looked at me before hugging me.

“I missed you Ash but things been so hard and I cant do anything about it” She said I held her close sighing I still need to ask her about Aly.

“Care I’m here if you need anything at all don’t hesitate to ask” I said she nodded as I wiped her tears.

“Care why are you being cold to Aly” I asked she looked at me sadly looking down at the floor.

“Declan he warned me that if I hung out or am seen with any of you he would come after me and whoever I was with” She said quietly I frowned.

“Where is he,” I asked through clenched teeth

“I don’t know I haven’t seen him in 3 years that was the last thing he said to me and I left after that” She said quietly I sighed at least he wasn’t back yet.

“Care he’s gone he hasn’t been here since September” I said she looked at me with surprise I smiled at her kissing her cheek.

“I’m glad you are back Care” I mumbled into her hair as I hugged her again.

“I’m happy to be back too” She said I stood up and lifted her up to.

“You want to go to lunch with me” I asked she looked down at her shoes.

“I don’t think Aly wants to see me after this week” She said I laughed

“Of course she wants to see you silly” I said taking her hand and bag before I pulled her out the door it took awhile to get to the front.

“Did you find everything Ash” Ms. Neil asked smiling I nodded

“Yup” I said taking Carey out the library I looked down at her she was still the same partially but a little more distance she shrunk into my side as a guy walked past I frowned at that she still afraid of guys I sighed taking her hand.

“Hey no one will do anything to you as long as I’m around” I said she nodded as we entered the cafeteria Gabriel was laying her head on the table while the others talked.

“Hey guys” I said they looked at me then at Carey Aly looked at her and was about to cry I nudged Carey she looked at Aly with the same expression before walking over to her and hugging her, Sean looked at me with a small smile nodding his head thanking me I shrugged watching Aly and Carey cry in each other I sat down next to Gabriel she was sleeping I frowned I hope she ate.

“Did she eat” I asked Samantha she shook her head.

“No the girl is pitiful without you Ash” she said I laughed slightly and shook Gabriel she opened her eyes frowning at me before she grinned and sat up.

“Lee” She said I frowned kissing her forehead.

“Gabby I told you to eat you didn’t eat” I said her smile dropped as she looked at me guilty.

“Sorry” She said I rolled my eyes and glanced over at Carey and Aly they had both finally stopped crying.

“Alright guys this is Carey, Carey this is Alex, Samantha, Matt, Amber, Jenna, Tristan, Tyler and Gabriel” I said pointing to everyone she nodded and said hello to them shyly she was standing there awkwardly I looked around there wasn’t a place for her to sit I stood up.

“Here take my seat I’m going to get dumb, dumb her lunch” I said looking at Gabriel who frowned at me I smirked walking to the line getting our food today they had some strawberries out I grabbed a plate of them and some chicken nuggets I made sure to get extra since I would be eating out her plate I paid for everything and went back to the table.

“Gabby up” I said she stood up and I sat down placing the food on the table before I motioned for her to sit.

“Ash you should have seen her she was all depressed with out you” Jenna said I chuckled looking at Gabriel’s blushing face.
“Really now,” I said smirking at her

“No I don’t know what they’re talking about I was perfectly fine” she mumbled putting a nugget in her mouth.

“No she wasn’t she was lost without you she didn’t know what to do with herself” Samantha said rolling her eyes Gabriel’s blushed deepened I chuckled kissing her nose.

“I missed you to Gabs” I said quietly I watched her face turn to a cherry red color as she leaned back into me and buried her head in my neck while I chuckled eating a nugget.

“Care you eat” I asked looking over at her she was looking at Gabriel and I, giving us a knowing smile I laughed to myself I guess she know we are together then she never did miss a beat unlike these other people.

“Yeah I ate in the library” She said I nodded moving Gabriel I still have to ask her about her medical thing

“Gabby eat,” I said

“I don’t want to” She mumbled into my neck turning her body side ways on my lap I sighed.

“Gabby get up or I’ll drop you” I said she knew I would she sighed and sat up biting the nugget I held in my hand.

“I didn’t say eat my nugget” I  frowned at her she laughed and took a strawberry off the plate and bit it.

“You said eat I ate” She said I rolled my eyes and ate the strawberry out her hand she plucked me on my forehead frowning at her empty hand.

“Don’t eat my strawberry,” She said while I rubbed my forehead smirking.

“Can I eat you’re cherry then” I whispered watching her blush I put my hand slightly under her skirt she grabbed my hand and moved it.

“Ash what did you say this time” Aly asked I shrugged
“Nothing” I said smirking and putting another nugget in Gabriel mouth while she looked down blushing.

“So how long have you two been dating” Carey asked Gabriel and I snapped our head in her direction.

“They aren’t Gabriel has a boyfriend and well Ash she’s Ash” Aly said I looked at her with my eyebrows raised she shrugged and turned back to Carey who was looking at me like she didn’t believe I’ll tell her later I guess she got the message because she nodded at me.

“So Carey you single,” Alex asked I watched Carey stiffen.

“Alex cut it out now and don’t even think about it” I said glaring at him he sighed and nodded Aly was also glaring at him.

“Lee open up and say Ah” Gabriel said giggling I looked at her frowning snatching the nugget out her hand.

“You are delusional right now Gabriel go back to sleep” I said she laughed she already ate half of the food and all of the strawberries.

“No I’m not I’m just happy” She said smiling at me the others laughed at her.

“Told you Gabriel, with out Ash you’re just not you” Matt said Gabriel didn’t say anything but kiss my cheek before she leaned her head against me I raised my eyebrow at her she shrugged closing her eyes I hope she doesn’t fall asleep.

“I swear if I didn’t know you two I would think you guys were dating” Jenna said I shook my head at her.

“Gabriel to good for her anyway” Aly said smirking at me I groaned

“What’s that supposed to mean” I asked she shrugged looking away just as my phone vibrated I dug into my pocket and pulled it out it was from an unknown number I unlocked my phone and looked at it frowning who the hell his this I opened the attachment and clenched my jaw at the images that popped up on the screen it was me and Gabriel in the hallway today I scrolled down seeing more there was one from a month ago of me and Gabriel in one of the corners making out again her shirt was unbuttoned and my hand was up her skirt, I clicked the next one it was Gabriel in the gym shower naked I frowned clenching my phone tighter as I read the next words if you don’t want these to be shown meet me Monday after school when I get my hands on whoever did this I will fucking kill them. The bell rung I closed the message and put my phone in my pocket.

“Damn it Gabby I didn’t mean literally” I mumbled she was asleep I sighed as she scrunched up her hand on my shirt.

“Aly I’m leaving early” I said she looked at me confused I nodded to Gabriel she laughed shaking her head.

“Care you going to be alright or do you want to come with me” I asked she was looking at me with wide eyes when I mentioned I was leaving.

“Can you drop me off home” She asked

“Yeah I will” I said

“Sean help me carry by bags to the car” Sean looked at me nodding grabbing my book bag and Gabriel’s book bag I stood up with Gabriel she breath in and moved further into me I rolled my eyes as we walked out the cafeteria and out the side door.

“Care where do you live now” I asked as Sean opened the back door for he put my bags on the floor while I laid Gabriel in the backseat a fasten the middle seat belt around her waist.

“I live about 10 minutes away from you’re house” She said I nodded confused

“How long have you’ve been at the school” I asked she shrugged.

“I came back right before Christmas vacation” I looked at her shocked as I started the car that means she been at the school for nearly 3 weeks.

“And you avoided everyone” I asked pulling out the school and glancing in the back seat at Gabriel.

“Yeah I’m sorry I didn’t know what to do” She mumbled I looked at her and smiled

“Don’t worry about it Care” I said

“So what’s up with you and her” She asked looking at Gabriel I smiled.

“My girlfriend, which I’m sure you already know” I said chuckling at her she nodded laughing with me.

“I figured as much you two are way to close to be friends and both of you look at each other like lost puppies” She laughed while I frowned I don’t look at her like that I glanced at Gabriel as she smiled in her sleep I let a smile slip to my face she’s so adorable.
“See thats the look I’m talking about” Carey said laughing I looked at her and frowned pulling to a stop in front of her house.

“Treat her right Ash” she said opening her door

“I know see you later Care” I leaned over and kissed her cheek and hugged her.
“Call me later I want to talk” she nodded and got out closing the door I stayed until she was safely in the house before I drove over to Gabriel house when I got there I saw her fathers car.

“I guess its my house then” I mumbled turning around at least I didn’t pull into the drive way then we definitely would have been caught he would have been pissed I reached my house and took Gabriel out the car before slipping into the house she was still sound asleep.
“Hey ash what are you doing here” Jesse asked I rolled my eyes as Gabriel moved into me more gripping my shirt again and moving her head down.

“She fell asleep I’m taking her to bed” I said he nodded and moved out my way as I walked to the basement and to the room i put her in the bed and took off her clothes before I put one of my t-shirts on her she grabbed the pillow and snuggled up to it with a frowning face I stifled a laugh before I tossed my clothes and climbed in with her taking the pillow away and moving her to me she sighed and put one leg between mines I kissed her forehead bringing out my phone again opening the last picture it was another snap shot of her in the shower this one had her whole body showing I frowned at it running my hand through my hair in frustration before texting the number.

Text  msg

Me: Who the hell are you, and what do you want.

Mp: You will find out Monday until then enjoy the little time you have left with you’re little whore because you’ll be with me from now on.

I glared at my phone pissed off before I threw it against the wall hearing it shatter I groaned. What the hell am I supposed to do I loved Gabriel who ever this person was their life would be a living hell on Monday. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so what do you think Comment vote or fan 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 13.5K 102
A car accident started it all. Being pushed away Smart remarks And overall memory lost!! *Amari* How can she not, we are in love, the feelings, the...
486K 15.8K 40
Luna and Sapphire are what you'd call complete opposites. Not to mention one of them isn't exactly human. These two were brought together by a tragic...
358 27 15
"10 years... it's been so long since I last saw you... since I kissed you... since I held you in my arms... where did you go Marge? Why did you leave...
8K 378 14
"It takes few seconds to break the trust but takes years to mend it" "Will Becky able to trust again?" "Will Freen able to gain becky trust?" "Will t...