SM. Academy 》Sesoo (Chanbaek...

Por commandergirl

Summary: AU! Academy life story of Dorm Head Oh Sehun and freshman Do Kyungsoo, where Kyungsoo caught Sehun's... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 = Chanbaek part 1
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 = Krisho part 1
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 = Chanbaek and Krisho part 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 = Chanbaek and Krisho part 3
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 with Chanbaek part 4
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 ( Birthday special )
Chapter 27 + Chanbaek part 5
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 = Krisho part 4 and Chanbaek part 6
Chapter 30 = Krisho part 5 + Sesoo
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 = Krisho part 6 and Chanbaek part 7
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 = Valentine's Day Special
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Last Chapter

Chapter 5

1.7K 93 31
Por commandergirl

(Dorm Two Common Room)

Kyungsoo nearly dropped his drink in his hand when the Head Dorm made his entrance. His friends look at him questioningly and he shot them a sheepish grin but sharing a glance with Baekhyun

An hour ago he and Baekhyun made their way to the common room, they met Suho and Minho on their way too. The four of them join other Dorm Two members in the already packed common room.

Kyungsoo spots the snack and drink table of course. Baekhyun just let himself being dragged towards the food since he is also starving. While waiting they try to mingle and make pointless conversation with other students but stick with Suho and Minho whom they are most comfortable with.

Baekhyun nudged Kyungsoo on the side who licking his ice cream off his spoon. Kyungsoo is more than happy when he saw various flavor of ice cream within the snacks provided.

"What?" He asked.

"Look over there." Baekhyun pointed towards the common room entrance. They saw familiar faces entered the common room.

"Those bastards," Kyungsoo said, low enough that only Baekhyun can only hear though Suhoo look their way wondering what they were talking about while other students attention are on the three newcomers.

Indeed, the three seniors they met before at the elevator walked into the common room. The one with black eyed (in which Kyungsoo has enough luck to bumped onto him just that morning) walked at the front while the glasses and the tall blonde followed behind him like loyal dogs.

The glasses coughed and call for attention, so everybody is silence, Kyungsoo glanced around and saw that some of the students look at them with admiration or fear.

"Head Dorm will give his talk now." Glasses said before nodded to the black eyed.

'What, he is the Head Dorm?' Kyungsoo thought inside, disbelieved. And Baekhyun also thought the same by the glance they shared.

"Welcome to our new students and welcome back to old students, hope you have enjoy your first day and day back to this academy and here in our humble Dorm." He gazed towards the crowd and somehow locked eyes longer with Kyungsoo who immediately looks away.

"I am Oh Sehun for those who have not known my name, these two are my assistant." He gestured towards the tall blonde and glasses. "Chanyeol and Kris, any problem within the Dorm Two or between members please inform them immediately and be remind that in this dorm and this academy we have rules to follow so ensure that you keep that in mind or I won't be so forgiving."

Kyungsoo's gut feeling tells that there is a hidden message behind those words but he could not think further as he felt his phone vibrate in his jeans pocket and he retrieve it to see the caller id and sighed in frustration.

"Baekhyun, I have to take this call, I'll be back." He whispered to his friend then he tries to be as sneaky as possible to escape out of the common room without anyone notice. He failed to notice that certain pair of black eyes followed him.

"Kyungsoo, how have you been doing, sweetheart?" His mother's voice greets him from the other end of the line.

"I'm doing just fine, mother."

"We just got your message, congratulations! I heard it is one of the top academies now in Korea." His mother sounds delighted with the news.

"Although I'm not sure how you gotten into there in the first place...." She muttered to herself before going back to talk to her son. "Anyway I thought you want to enter YG. Academy?"

"That was my second choice...."

"It's great that you think about your academics more now, sweetheart. At least you will have a good career ahead of you."

Kyungsoo sighed. "I still want to be a photojournalist even if I graduated from here."

There was a silence. Kyungsoo's heart beat faster, nervous for his mother's reaction.

There is no yelling or shouting, as his mother remain calm when she said "You are still stubborn like your father. If I wasn't here, he might end up in hospital thrice a week... and now you... our only son... what I'm going to do with you..."

"Mother..."

"I left you with your grandmother so that you don't have these crazy ideas in your head to follow your father's steps. You know how dangerous this kind of job is. But I was wrong. Like father like son."

Kyungsoo feels guilty creeping on his guts. "I'm sorry, mother.... But I found my passion in this kind of job although you and father..."

"Don't mind us, sweetheart." His mother cut him off. "You just do whatever you want and be successful. We'll try to support you as much as we can."

"Thanks mother." Kyungsoo mood lighten a bit with his mother's word.

"But promise me to be in whole pieces whenever we met you next time, got it sweetheart?"

"Yes mother, I promise you and father and grandmother too."

"By the way where is father anyway?" Kyungsoo added.

"He is caught up in a case at the moment. But he promised to be back by ten or else he will sleep on the sofa again tonight." Kyungsoo laughed at that.

After a few more conversation with his mother, Kyungsoo hung up his phone and smile fondly. He guessed he could sleep well tonight as he walked to his dorm room.

EXOEXOEXOEXO

"Kyungsoo has gone too long already? Are you sure he is alright?" Suho asked Baekhyun as they hang out at the corner of the common room. The Head Dorm is also nowhere to be seen only his assistants the tall blonde, Chanyeol and Kris with the glasses.

Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders but his face shows that he is indeed deeply concerned and worried. "I think I should go check up on him." He said. Suho just nodded and conversed with Minho.

Baekhyun went towards the exit when a wall blocked him, more like a person. It was Chanyeol that still gives Baekhyun the goose bumps since the first time they met by the elevator.

"Er... Excuse me?" He tried.

"No one is allowed to leave until Sehun-ssi said so." Chanyeol informed him in a gruff intimidating voice. His voice is not that deep as Baekhyun has expected.

"But... you see I was trying to find my friend, Kyungsoo. He's been gone like..."

Chanyeol repeat what he said and Baekhyun pouted in frustration and sulked his way back to Suho and Minho who look at him confused.

EXOEXOEXOEXO

Kyungsoo grins like an idiot all the way back to his dorm room when a velvet smooth voice surprised him. "Well, well, well. Someone looks so happy."

Kyungsoo jumped back a bit when he realized in front of him stood the Head Dorm, Oh Sehun.

"What are you doing here?" He blurted out.

"I'm the one who supposed to ask you that question, Do Kyungsoo."

"How did you kn... fine I'm not going to ask, you're the Head Dorm you might know anyway. But you didn't answer my first question." Kyungsoo glared at him boldly.

"I was looking for you; did you know the gathering is still on until I call for dismissal?"

"Well sorry for my lack of knowledge on the rules. But I went to take a call and if you don't mind I'm on my way back to the common room if you hadn't stopped me."

Sehun look amused. "If I'm not mistaken, the way you were going is to your room."

Kyungsoo flustered as he realized his own foolish mistakes. "... I was forgetting something so I... never mind it is not important. Seriously, isn't suppose you the Head Dorm also must be in common room now? You can let one of your assistant or that scary tall blonde to come and fetch me. Why bother?"

"You are interesting, Do Kyungsoo."

Kyungsoo blinked and concluded the Head Dorm is one weird person. "Okay... thanks for the compliment, and don't call me by full name. I'm going back to the common room now, happy?"

"Nope."

What Kyungsoo did not expect, was Sehun wrap his arm around his waist and pull him closer that Kyungsoo could feel warmth from his body and Sehun to lean in closer and plant a kiss on his lips.

When Kyungsoo grasps all of that, he immediately worked on pushing Sehun's chest to back away from the other. But Sehun is too tough for his own strength. Sehun has got his tongue in his mouth when Kyungsoo gasped out of shock when the man makes a move to grope his ass.

After Sehun finally released him, the Head Dorm wore a smug smirk and licked his lips. Kyungsoo covered his mouth with his hand glaring at the other in disbelieved. He figured his lips looked swollen right now but one fact cross his mind.

Sehun has stolen his first kiss!

"You bastard! How could you? That was..." Kyungsoo stops himself from blurting out one thing that will add to his embarrassment.

"Bastard!" He cursed again and stomped his way back to common room not looking back at all.

Sehun just watched Kyungsok walked away, satisfied for now.
__________________

"Soo, where have you been? I thought you were lost or something." Baekhyun immediately fussed on his friend when Kyungsoo appeared. "Why is your face red? Are you sick?" Suho asked beside Baekhyun.

Kyungsoo nearly choked on his glass of water that Baekhyun passed him, when Minho remarked that he look like he is being shagged. He could feel a pair of black eyes pierced the back of his head. He seriously would not sleep well tonight.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

5.1K 162 19
You are Han Yuri. You dislike Sehun but you can't disobey your father's orders to take care of him since he came into your house because he is younge...
57.5K 2.2K 15
At 20 Kyungsoo doesn't have a mate yet, and wonders who it is when he keeps going into heat without finding out who his setting him of. Kyungsoo/Seh...
6.2K 278 57
Chanyeol is the new transfer student at SM High. Baekhyun has had a huge crush on Kris for over a year. Kris finally starts to return the feeling onc...
59.9K 2.9K 48
[COMPLETED] Park Chanyeol has a younger brother named; Park Sehun. They both handsome and rich, they also have what they wants. What if they both w...