The Gaurdian Lovers

By JamieDodgerGallagher

The year is 2013, Vampiers and Werwolfs have made a pact with the Humans to live in a peacful union, but it s... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 part 1
Chapter 31 part 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 part 1
Chapter 34 part 2
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
chapter 44
Epilouge

Chapter 45

30 2 0
By JamieDodgerGallagher

Chapter 45

The room was toasty as Marcus slept rough, he had been suffering from nightmares for the last three years, each was different in a certain way but it had the same theme, Gwen dyeing by his hand, the laughter of Gabe and Kiren, he bolted upright sweating hard and panting, his heart raceing, he looked around the room to check his surroundings, his alarm went off as he wiped his forehead, he checked the time on his alarm and noticed it said 7:30 in the morning, he sighed hard and pulled the cover off himself and sat on the edge, he held his head in his hands rubbing his face, he looked up and stretched, with the feeling of going to need the loo he got up and placed his feet on the floor, it was cold but that didn’t bother him, each foot step felt heavy as it slumped and slapped the floor, he walked in the bathroom and looked at his reflection in the mirror, his hear was jet black and his gray streak was gone, his face was leaner with stronger features, his ears were pointed like a wolfs and his skin was slightly paler than normal, as he smiled and checked his teeth he had two sharp pointed fangs, his body was more toned and well looked after, he rubbed his hand on his chin and realised that he needed a shave, but he decided to do it later on the day, he checked his eyes to see if they had changed at all but for the last half a year his eyes stayed a golden auburn colour, he sighed, he walked into the bedroom and started to put on his uniform, black trousers, white socks, black shoes, and a black polo shirt, he roughly combed his hair with his extended claws, for the past three years Lucan showed him how to control his werewolf side where as Caleb showed him how to control his vampire side, it had been 6 months since they both stopped helping him so he can help himself, Lucan also showed him how to groom himself.

Marcus walked into the living room, not much had changed, just some new furniture, but Marcus looked over at Ruby’s table, it laid empty with nothing on it, as he walked over he placed his hand on the table and used his ability, he didn’t even had to close his eyes as he saw the world around him that used to be, he saw Ruby tinkering around with her guns and sharpening her sword making sexy remarks and showing her skin off, Marcus let go of the table and carried on looking around at the world that was, he saw Luna laying naked on the rug seducing Marcus to come over, but his eyes drew to Gwen which stood at the door way naked trying to get dressed, he walked over to her and tried to hug her but she disappeared, Marcus sighed as he walked around some more still viewing the past, his ability had improved in the last few years now, he check the past without touching certain items, he didn’t need to close his eyes anymore to view the past, he learned how to swtch it on and off when he needed too, as he switched it off the world around him went slightly dark, he sighed as he walked back into the living room then the front door, as he opend door he was blinded by the suns light, he had checked the weather report last night, the weather was bright and warm.

He stretched out and closed the door behind him locking it with his keys, he looked around and the world was still the same as if nothing had happened or changed, he sighed and walked to the buss stop and waited for his buss to get to work, as it approached it was nearly packed to the brim but he still managed to get on it, the journey was long and the bus was stuffy but it didn’t mind Marcus, he felt cool to the touch, after what felt like a hour on the bus he finely arrived at the London museum.

As he checked the clock tower which showed eight forty five he walked into work, already the place was packed with people, as he walked in he looked around and walked upstairs to his office, Derek had not longed retired from his job and Marcus had taken over as manager of the mythology section, as he walked in the office it was empty apart from Derek sitting on a chair awaiting Marcus’s arrival, he had a smile on his face as he said “Hello Marcus, you look rough around the edges”

Marcus smiled and said “yeah, i do need a shave don’t i, what are you doing here?”

Derek stood up and said “well i maybe retired but i still have to check on you now and again, even though you’re doing a good job, it’s the board of directors you see, if i report back they get off your back, sigh sorry for doing it”

Marcus smiled “It’s ok Derek i understand”

Derek stood up and said “well this should be the last time i do this, have you found a assistant yet?”

Marcus sat down on his chair and started to look through them one by one he sighed and said “well i have a interview today, the last one and hopefully the right one”

Derek smiled “yeah, true hopefully, who is it?”

Marcus picked it up and said “Well it’s a Miss Jennifer Anders, 21 years old from Scotland, she has been a teacher for a few years and has a diploma in mythology, plus knows how to use a computer but no work experience, well it would be a great start for her, what was the salary budget?”

Derek thought about it and said “should be around the eight pound fifty mark i think, Scotland you said? thats a long distance”

Marcus shrugged and said “well she said she would be staying with a friend while shes down here”

Derek smiled “far enough, what time she due?”

Marcus cleared the table of the files and walked towards his filing cabernet, he opened it and placed the files in closeing it again with a metallic clunk, he looked at Derek and said “she is due around nine thirty”

Derek checked his watch and said “well that’s in thirty minutes or so, well i better go and leave you too it, i know you’ll do fine, ill see you later ok”

Marcus nodded “Sure Derek take care”

Derek walked out of the door with a smile on his face, but before he could close the door he opend it again and said “Oh, Marcus your appointment is here early would you like to see her?”

Marcus looked up and said “Sure, please Derek”

Derek had a quick talk with the young girl and showed her in, as she stepped into the room Marcus quickly analysed her and what she was wearing, she wore a white shirt with a back bow on her collar, she was wearing a black skirt which stopped just above her knees and long white socks that stopped just below the kness, her shoes were black and shiny with a single strap going across, her long brown hair was tied into a single ponytail with a scrunchy tieing it back, her glasses were black but looked almost brand new, Marcus could see her curves and her dark brown eyes as she slowly walked into the room looking around he stood up to greet her by holding out his hand and said “Hi you must be Jennifer Anders i’m Marcus Cobalt, nice to meet you”

As Marcus shook her hand he had a strange feeling that he knew her from somewhere, her skin felt similar and so did her scent, he had this weird feeling inside of him as his heart skipped a beat, Jennifer was talking to Marcus but her words were lost while he continued to watch her ruby red lips, he snapped to when she called his name with a smile and said “Are you ok Marcus?”

Marcus nodded and said “Yeah i’m fine, sorry i had a rough night last night so sorry about that so shall we get to business then?”

Jennifer nodded as she sat down opposite Marcus who sat down at his desk, in front of him he had her CV, he started to ask her question, her background history and her references, he asked question about the job role and what she could bring to the company, after a hour or so they finished there interview Marcus asked one finale Question “so if you get the job when could you start?”

Jennifer smiled and said “well asap really”

Marcus smiled “Perfect, i have  already talked to your references and they gave you a glowing report, if you want you can come back tomorrow and start the following day”

Jennifer had a big smile on her face while saying thank you to Marcus, she nearly leapt into his arms giving him a big hug, Marcus was sure he knew her from some were but was unsure, his feeling started surface of wanting to kiss her and hug her tight but he shook them away as Jennifer stood back with a smile and said “Thank you, do i need any documents or paper work?”

Marcus nodded feeling gobsmacked by her hug as he said “yeah, Passport or birth certificate, national insurance number and a proof of address, do you have any questions?”

Jennifer stood there and put a finger to her cheek as she made a low hum while thinking, as she said “are you a werewolf?”

Marcus stood there for a bit and said “well technically no”

She looked at him again and said “you’re not a vampire as its broad daylight”

Marcus made a nervious laugh and said “well i am really”

Jennifer looked confused as she said “so you’re a vampire and werewolf?”

Marcus smiled “and also human as well”

Jennifer smiled and said “that would mean you would be a Cerberus right?”

Marcus’s face went blank in the face, he looked at her with admiration of her knowledge and her looks as he said “yes but how do you know?”

Jennifer shrugged and said “well as a mythologist you have to look into everything, it was a small section on it but i understood what it was talking about”

Marcus smiled and said “well it would be great having you on the team Jennifer, would you like to go out for a cup of coffee or something?”

Jennifer shook her head and said “thanks but i need to get going, you see I’m visiting a old friend of mine”

Marcus smiled and said “That’s ok, until tomorrow then?”

Jennifer smiled and said “Well see”

As Jennifer walked out of the door Marcus could but help to watch her curves, while she walked out, he sighed and said “well at least that’s one less stress to worry about”

Marcus went about his routine of making phone calls, sending e-mails and showing visitors around, as Marcus looked up and saw Jennifer in the group, she was quiet but once again he still had this feeling that he knew her, her movements and they way she watched looked familiar to him, once again he shook the notion away and thought to himself i guess she wants to know more about the exhibits and what is what, he carried on with the next group until the end of his shift pattern, he closed up his exhibits and his office, the rest of the staff were locking up as he was exiting the museum, as he walked down the street it was still warm and the sun was setting late for the day, Marcus walked to the traffic lights, he was about to cross as the green man popped up, he began to cross unawares of the car coming around the corner uncontrollably he only saw it at the last minute and would have been dead if it weren’t for a young woman shoving him out of the way, the car swerved and crashed into a nearby set of railings while Marcus and the young woman fell to the  floor with a thump, various onlookers gasped or stopped in their tracks, as Marcus looked up he found that Jennifer was on top of him, as she sat up looking down at him Marcus felt attracted to her more and more so he gulped as he looked over at the car and said “This is the second time this has happend”

Jennifer looked into Marcus’s eyes and said “really? When was the first?”

Marcus gulped and quickly stood up, Jennifer composed herself as she stood up and dusted her skirt, Marcus dusted down his trousers and said “Thanks for that i better get going, listen ill buy you a meal to say thanks”

Jennifer smiled and said “Sounds good, how about tomorrow after work?”

Marcus noticed her smile he was for sure he knew her, eventually he came out with it and said “Sorry i know we just survived a car accident but don’t i know you?”

Jennifer pulled a confused face with a weary smile and said “no i don’t think so, this is the first time we met today”

Marcus sighed “yeah your right, i better go but thank you”

Jennifer smiled as she watched Marcus walk off “he really doesn’t recognise me, sigh, wont he get a shock later”

Marcus had not long got off the bus as he was walking down the road back home, he let out a sigh as he approached his front door, he took out his keys, unlocked it and walked in shutting the door behind him, he took off his shoes and socks as well as his top, it was hot but he still remanded cool, after a short cool down period he walked into the bedroom then the bathroom, he splashed his face around with water as he looked at himself in the mirror and thought to himself the more i think of her the more she reminds me of Gwen but why, he sighe again and said to himself “going out with a employee won’t work”

Before he could pick up his razor to have a shave the door bell rang, he thought about answering but stopped, then it rang again, he rolled his eyes as he walked to the front door, he opened it only to find Jennifer standing there, he looked it at her with a surprised look as he said “Jennifer, What are you doing here?”

Jennifer shrugged and said “well i said that i would be staying with a friend and he lives pretty close by”

Marcus was still confused as he said “well that’s great but i don’t understand why you knocked here?”

Jennifer smiled and said “well i’m a friend of Ruby’s this was her last address”

Marcus replied back by saying “oh Ruby, well she don’t live here anymore, but would you like to come in for a drink while i get her contact details”

Jennifer smiled and said “Sure but can you do me a favour and put a top on please”

Marcus looked down at his naked chest as he said “yes sure, sorry i was about to shave when you belled, please come in”

Jennifer walked in and started to look around the house, Marcus closed the door behind him, as he did he heard Jennifer say “wow this place hasn’t changed much just some new furniture”

Marcus looked at her more confused as ever now as he said “Are you sure we haven’t met”

Jennifer sat down on the sofa and said “Marcus, Marcus, I’m surprised at you, has it been that long?”

Marcus stood at the door frame crossing his arms and said “What do you mean?”

Jennifer smiled “well it has been three years i guess but that is the second time i saved you and yet you still don’t recognises me”

Marcus unfolded his arms and said “Gwen?”

Gwen smiled and took off her glasses and undone her hair “yes Marcus, have you got something to say?”

Marcus looked oblivious to Gwen’s Question as he said “where have you been?”

Gwen looked up and said “Scotland, can i have a cup of tea?”

Marcus nodded as he walked off into the kitchen, he put the kettle on and made Gwen her cup of tea, cameral flavour, as he walked in with it Gwen looked up and took it out off her hands with a smile, Marcus sat down next to her and said “so what you been doing for the last three odd years? How you been surviving and why did you deceive me?”

Gwen smiled “what the whole Jennifer Anders thing? Well i was told by Ana that the SAS would be looking for me so she changed my name, gave me money and a house to live in”

Marcus blinked and said “wait that doesn’t sound like her”

Gwen laughed slightly “no it isn’t, but it was agreed that i would pay her back the money, then sell the house so she can have her and Krol’s cash back”

Marcus looked up with his eyes “That sounds more like her”

Gwen picked up the tea and took a sip, it was still hot so she started to blow over the cup to cool it down as she then added “and that i get back together with you”

Marcus looked dubstrucked “Why?”

Gwen shrugged and then said “so you avoided my question, what have you got to say for yourself?”

Marcus shrugged and said “I don’t know what you’re talking about Gwen”

She edged over to him and slapped him across the face, he held his hand across his cheek as Gwen said “That was for being a bastard, a asshole and so many more things for what you said and how you said it”

Marcus held his cheek but before he could say another word Gwen leaned over to him and kissed his cheek as she then added “and that is for the years i missed being with you”

Marcus sighed with a cheeky smile as he said “Gwen i don’t think that is enough to settle how long we have been apart”

Gwen was smiling when she said “oh? And what will?”

Marcus stood up holding out his hand, Gwen took it as she stood up, took her and pulled her close to him, Gwen was looking up at him with her hands on his bare chest he had both arms around her hugging her tightly, Gwen pushed back still looking up at him while she said “You do look different don’t you, rather more handsome then before”

Marcus smiled as he leaned down slightly and placed his lips on her hers as they both embraced each other once again for a long time, Marcus let go of Gwen and hugged her again as he said “Sorry about what i did”

Gwen smiled “your forgiven” as Marcus felt sure he was but she added “This time”

Marcus chuckled, but his next moves threw Gwen off her guard, he let go off her and picked Gwen up with both arms carrying her, Gwen let out a little yelp and a playful scream as she was whisked off the floor, she couldn’t but to feel helpless like a baby being cradled in the grips of a mans arms, all she could do was look into his eyes, she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him on the lips, he slowly started to walk towards the bedroom and along the side of the bed, they both stopped kissing as he slowly lowered her on the bed softly, She grinned and said “Ah i see what you mean but i guess that means you’re in debt to me as well aren’t you?”

Marcus didn’t say a word as he had a cheeky smile on his face, he took off both of Gwen’s shoes and then her socks, Gwen laid there and waited, she knew what she was doing, she wanted this as much as what he does, Marcus began then got on the bed on his hands and knees slowly crawling up to meet Gwen, she held her arms around his neck as they kissed while Marcus undone her bow and slowly started to unbutton her shirt, one button at a time, he then opened it only for Gwen to be wearing a torsolette underneath, it was white a floral embodied pattern on it with two thin straps and a brassiere type cups covering both of her breasts, he smiled and said “hello, what is this?”

Gwen blushed as she said “why don’t you like it?”

Marcus bent down and started to kiss around her neck, as he whispered in her ear “i do”

It sent a shiver down her spine which made her feel giddy and wet down below, her body went limp as he unzipped her short skirt and pulled it off of her, as he looked down he could her knickers which matched her torsolette, he smiled but was flipped over when Gwen was on top off him, she smiled as she took her shirt off completely and threw it onto the floor, Gwen was right in his crutch area and she could feel a bulge, she smiled and then started to rub herself against making her more wet, Gwen placed her hands on his chest while grinding against him, he could smell her and how desperate she was but then again he was also desperate as well, Gwen stopped and undone his belt and his trousers, she pulled them off and threw them to the floor, she could see the extent of his bulge in full and said with a smile “feeling cock sure are we”

Marcus laughed slightly as he sat up and slowly rolled Gwen onto her stomach, he laid flat with her arms out flat in front of her, she could feel his hard cock press against her bum, she waited for Marcus but all she felt was a slight snap and her torsolette felt slightly looser, she looked back and said “what are you doing?”

As she looked back he had a single claw out on his index finger, it then hit her as she looked crossed and said “Hay! I paid for this you know, i would like you to clasp it one at a time”

Marcus smiled and said “well you see the thing is that it’s too fiddly and this way is much quicker”

She smiled and waited, one after the other he undone the claps with his single claw until the last one was undone, he retracted his claw and aloud Gwen to roll back over so he was on top of her facing each other, Marcus slowly reached down to take the torsolette off, over one shoulder then the other, with no regard for it he threw it to one side of the room, as he looked back at Gwen he could see her nearly naked form, she laied there with her hair flowing on the bed, her eyes stareing up longing for him while her skin looked smooth and her nipples perky waiting for his next move, he bent down to her kissing on the lips, then he stuck his toung down her throat, he pressed hard on her with his chest touching her breasts, he held her side and one of her legs lifting it up stroking it, Gwen had his arms around him while he started to grind against her making her feel more wet.

She pagan panting hard as her body and emotions started to take over, it was short but Marcus slowly started to kiss down her cheek, then down to her neck past her shoulder and in between her cleaverage onto her belly, Gwen’s heart was paceing while Marcus’s was calm and collective, Marcus was running on instinct as he took off Gwen’s panties exposing herself to him, there was a slight pause which made Gwen worry, she looked up at him and said “What is the matter dear?”

Marcus sighed “look I’m worried that my cerberus side might show and could kill you, i mean Lucan and Caleb showed me how to control it but...”

Gwen sat up and planted a kiss on his lips, she then reached down into Marcus’s boxer and pulled them down slightly showing his fully erected penis, Gwen started to stoke it which made him feel sensitive but he was enjoying it, Marcus got the message as he playfully pushed Gwen back down on the bed once again exposing herself to him, he took off his boxers and placed them on the bed, he laid it on top off her until his penis was just on her vagina rubbing against her, he could already feel how wet she was while she can feel how hard he was, she moaned slightly closing her eyes, he whole penis was rubbing against her entrance and her cliterous, the carried on kissing and tounging each other but Gwen got a shock when the tip of his penis entered her, she let out a moan of pleasure, he slowy started to push deeper as Gwen started to wriggle while his cock instantly hit her womb, she looked at him panting and said “have you grown since we last did it?”

Marcus shrugged as he replied “i don’t know, it been ages since i had any sex”

Gwen looked surprised and said “What about Ruby and Luna?”

Marcus thrusted slightly deeper into her while she wrapped her legs around his waist giving him the chance to go deeper, she moaned in pleasure as he said “What about them?”

He continued to thrust deeper and faster, she could feel his whole cock inside of her filling her up and stretching her insides to the point of pure pleasure, Marcus moved from kissing her to nibbling her neck but his fangs came out he tried to control himself but Gwen said “It’s ok Marcus i don’t mind”

Marcus then bit into her neck piercing her skin and drawing blood, it made him go wild as his cock became harder, Gwen let out a scream of both pain and pleasure, but Marcus got a shock as Gwen rolled them over so she was on top with him still inside of her, she could feel how big he was while she started to move back and fourth, her breasts bounced slightly with each movement but was the cupped by Marcus’s hands, her skin felt soft and her breather grew harder as she moved faster, Gwen kept letting out moans of pleasure while she was saying “Yes Marcus yes, harder please”

As Marcus grew a bit harder and longer Gwen let out a little scream, as Gwen said “don’t come just yet”

Marcus smiled as he said “Don’t worry about that”

Marcus threw Gwen off the bed causing her to land with her head over the bed facing the world upside down, before Gwen could say a word Marcus was on top of her thrusting hard and deep, he was holding onto her hips, she became breathless and her head dizzy as her whole world spun, he could feel her get more and more wet to the point it was dripping on the bed, he started to thrust faster and harder inside of her, her breathing became more and more heavy, Marcus then bent down holding Gwen’s head giving him the chance to thrust deeper, he then thirsted one last time touching her womb cumming inside of her, Gwen felt something warm flow inside of her and Marcus’s penis began throbbing, she felt very senstative as each move he made, made her moan with more pleasure, Marcus and Gwen then began to slowly kiss each other while he was still inside of her, yet something felt strange to her, she felt another bulge just inside of her entrance, Gwen looked at him panting while saying “Thats a new feeling”

Marcus tried to pull out but he couldn’t, as he looked down he said “Ah, that’s new”

Gwen looked up and said “Let me guess your knotted inside of me right?”

Marcus gulped and said “Yeah and that we didn’t use a condom”

Gwen leaned forward holding onto Marcus’s neck kissing him on the lips, she looked into his eyes and said “Well that’s what i wanted”

Marcus and Gwen continued to kissing each other as the sun slowly seted behind them with a warm glow to them both, it was a great end to a perfect day for them both, Marcus was able to finely pull out as the two laied side by side each other with Gwen cuddling up to his naked body saying “i love you”

Marcus smiled “I Love you to, listen i know this is a hard question to ask but....”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 143K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
3.1M 129K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
785K 20.8K 43
Limited Time SALE: 40% off! Unlock the next part for 3 Coins or the whole story for 30 Coins only until May 5. While moonlighting as a stripper, Emer...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...