Chapter 34 part 1

Chapter 34

The crime scene was tapped off around a large distance, the only public around was humans, most of but not all the vampires and werewolf’s had either died or taken ill due to the gas, many ambulances were going back and forth carrying dead bodies or the sick to hospitals, It was a night in east ham and Dr. Dawson was getting tired but he was used to either not sleeping or working long hours in a day or night, he sighed as he said to himself “another young wolf, about 150 years old was going to propose to his girlfriend, she said he chocked and died, it would seem the gas only effects vampires and werewolf’s not humans, most of the SAS are wearing gas masks”

Dawson pushed the stop button on his recorder and put it down, he sighed again, one of the SAS troopers walked wearing a gas mask, she was average height, slim but had broad shoulders   with dark brown hair, Dr. Dawson looked at the trooper “Ah you must be the new rook, Izzy I believe, what can i do for you?”

Izzy replied though her voice was muffled “im fine Dr and I wish people would stop calling me the rook, ok im new so what….sorry got carried away but someone called Marcus and Luna is here to see you”

Dawson replied back “ok thanks for letting me know, give em a gas mask each and send them in”

Izzy raised a eyebrow “both of them, I know one is a werewolf by reputation but aint Marcus a human or something?”

DR.Dawson sighed “well Marcus is a special case”

Izzy looked at Dawson for a bit, she nodded as she headed outside of the tent, she could see various men and women in white suits taking swabs or carrying bodies away from the scene it was a mess, Izzy was using her vampire eyesight to look for clues and was reading minds, nothing she sighed one of the SAS officers approached her and said “Hay I hear that Caleb is around with that Human Marcus”

Izzy blushed as she started to sort out her hair even though it was short, she started to get short of breath, then the SAS trooper started to laugh loud and hard then he blurted out loud “ha ha ha just jokeing easy”

Izzy looked serious and her face turned red “its Izzy not fucking easy, you’re a prick you know that”

The trooper was laughing hard as he replied “Relax Izzy I was jokeing plus you are the rook after all, if you need the gas masks there in the supply truck”

Izzy nodded as she stormed off thinking to herself Fuck sake I wish they wouldn’t do that they know how I feel about him, sigh I bet he won’t even look at me the slightest, as she walked over the supply truck she stepped in the back and found a box of gas masks, she took two out, jumped out of the van and started to walk to the very back of the crime scene, both of the masks were in an air tight box, it took a couple of minutes to get to where Marcus and Luna was waiting in another tent, as Izzy stepped through she could see more men and women in white coats doing more research and a couple of armed SAS troopers waiting in front of the door, Izzy approached Marcus and Luna to give them the masks, as she approached Marcus looked confused, Izzy put down the two boxes and held out her hand and said “hi I am Izzy, Dr.Dawson has instructed that you both wear one of these gas masks, the toxic gas could still be lingering around, if you don’t die then you could be sick or worse”

Luna gulped hard and said “Thanks for the warning”

Marcus nodded as he bent down to undo the box to take out the mask, it wasn’t a full face mask but enough to cover the nose and mouth, Marcus looked at her and asked “Why do I have to wear one”

Izzy shrugged her shoulders and said “I asked the same thing and he just replied that you’re a special case”

Marcus nodded as he put on his mask, Izzy made the follow me gesture, Marcus and Luna followed Izzy out of the tent and into the courtyard were the crime scene is, Marcus looked around making notes, Crashed car and grit lorry, lots of outlined body’s on the floor, as they entered the tent with DR .Dawson sitting a table examining the bomb and then switching to a microscope he quietly said to himself “Fascinating, seems Gabe is a clever bitch but Madaline is more clever, she was always one step ahead”