Chapter 4

Chapter 4

The shop was large in size and fairly packed with people and supernatural’s, the shop was selling the latest in vampire fashion wear, fur coats and other cloths for the wolves as well as designer collars for those who want them, the walls where painted pink with a black ceiling, the light where bright in some places but brighter on other areas where they hand mannequins selling the must have in fashion wear, the shop was called Boutique By Day and Night, it was a 24hour shop that sold everything and anything in fashionable wears, coats, tops, jackets, leathers, shoes boots, belts, handbags, collars, perfume are just to name a few items, just about every colour was available in anything you wanted, during certain times the shop was packed but they had to have barriers to form a entrance and a exit with security guards keeping a eye on things so it runs smoothly, the queue to get in was as the shop window and stretched to another shop next to it, the reason for a long queue and the amount of people in the shop was they where having a sale on everything is 50% off the sale price.

Within the shop was Luna, jumping from one set of items to the next to see if they match, trying on different shoes and handbags, each time and either nodding in approval or shaking her head, there was music playing but you couldn’t hear it with the amount of people talking or shouting orders, Luna had at least two personal assistances while she was shopping, one had a pile of cloths, coats, jackets and even under garments, the other one had boxes of shoes, boots and hand bags, one of them said in a timid voice “excuse me miss but don’t you think it’s about time to pay for these items?”

Luna looked up with a large smile “Oh don’t worry yourself love I only have to get a matching collar and chain and that is it”

Marcus was standing to one side holding his head, he hates going out shopping with Luna, it seems to take forever, his head started to hurt a little and thought that he would need to be outside and wait for Luna there, he walked up to Luna who was having a argument with another she-wolf about who found the Bikini set first, to him it seemed like two females having a tug of war to see you gets it, if it doesn’t rip first “Luna I need to head outside for a bit of air, I’ll wait for you outside the shop ok”

Marcus had to raise his voice in order for Luna to hear him she just shouted back “Ok, be with you shortly”

With that Luna let out a yell as she tugged away the bikini and started dancing in celebration while Marcus on the other hand had walked towards the front to head outside and left Luna fighting the other woman for more cheap while the two shop assistants stared on looking nervous as to whether they should intervene or not, outside the shop was calmer, he walked over the railing staring out into the shopping, the place was busy filled to the brim with people and supernatural’s holding hands, linking arms, families with children or groups of friends having a laugh.

Inside the shopping centre it had cloths stores, accessorizes shops, gadgets and toys, and on the very ground floor was the food courts, inside the shopping centre vampires could walk freely without having to keep their helmets on, even though it was calmer than being in a shop loaded with woman something was bothering Marcus, he couldn’t put his finger on it, as he was looking down he noticed man that seemed familiar to him, he was sitting down Drinking a coffee but he couldn’t see his face, he was wearing a Brown Jacket with Blue jeans and black trainers, he had flat cap on his head so his face was obscured from view,  but he shrugged and  ignored him thinking he was another customer.

The strange man on the other hand looked up to see if Marcus was watching him, he carried on sitting there drinking his coffee and watching Marcus, he was waiting for the right time to pounce, he opened his pocket and moved his hand inside to check to see if the butterfly knife was in his pocket, he could feel the cold hard steel against his hand, he watched Marcus again to see if his pray has moved no he hadn’t yet, he adverted his gaze as Marcus looked down again.