Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Marcus woke up with a banging headache, he looked around to find himself on his bed, he was topless with his trousers still on, he felt uneasy, he put his hand on his head and started to rub his eyes, his vision was still a blur but he could make out a figure standing in the doorway, it was silhouetted, but as the figure stepped closer it was Luna holding a cup of hot drink, it was coffee, black with sugar, Marcus stared at Luna for a bit and said to her “Luna? What are you holding?”

Luna had a straight face and handed Marcus the cup of coffee Marcus said thanks and took a sip of it, Luna sat down on the bed next to Marcus and asked him “So, what happened yesterday?”

Marcus looked at Luna and said bluntly “Took Gwen to a cafe, killed a hunchback and got drunk with Gwen at the Dog and collar”

Luna said “ok and nothing else happened when you got back?”

Marcus gave her a puzzled look and said “What do you mean?”

Luna just said “Well its the fact that you had her in your arms as soon as you walked in, what you going to do next, kiss her, snog her or fuck her!”

Marcus looked surprised at Luna’s statement, he took another sip at his coffee as he looked up at Luna and said “i sense a bit of jealousy here don’t you”

Luna looked round at Marcus, her face said it all, she was not pleased by his comment, she said “Jealous of that? Don’t make me laugh”

Marcus scratched his head with the blood soaked bandage that Gwen had improvised, Luna’s face turned from angry to concerned, she took hold of Marcus’s hand and looked at it back and front and asked him “How did you do this?”

Marcus took another sip of his coffee, after he swallowed he said  “Like i said, i had a fight with a hunchback man, he threw a knife in my hand as i was drawing my revolver, Gwen made a quick bandage, out of her top”

Luna took the bandage off and took a closer look back and front, she looked at Marcus and said “Put down your drink and follow me, ill clean the wound and Ruby can properly bandage it or something”

Marcus put his drink on the bedroom floor, and walked into the bathroom, there he could Luna was wearing another brown fur coat, no shoes, Marcus thought she proberly not wearing anything underneath that, Luna undone the bandage, underneath was dry scabby blood, Luna ran a sink of warm water and put the plug in, she took the flannel started to wash it round the wound, the blood was in the water staining it red, Marcus kept a straight face, Luna was concentrating on the wound, she then put the flannel down and damped it dry, she then turned his hand over and started to lick the wound, Marcus looked in the mirror at himself staring at his scar, he could remember Luna doing that to his wound thoses years ago, werewolfs saliva are good and quick at healing wounds, now a days it is used in most first aid kits.

Ruby walked in, wearing nothing but a one piece bikini swim suit, Marcus looked at her and his mind betrayed him once again Wow she looks sexy, where you off too? Ruby had picked up on his thoughts and said “Thanks and off swimming later, got to keep in shape somehow, i see your hand is wounded, though I’m sorry to say this but, Luna has licked on side but i need this side open so i let some blood out of you ok with that?”

Marcus thought about and said “Ah, ok, then Luna can lick that side and bandage it”

Ruby said “Well, ill bandage it while Luna does the licking”

From behind her back he had a small surgeon’s kit, Marcus held out his arm and hand, Ruby took out a syringe with a small about of green substance Ruby said “Ok, this will make you feel numb for about 15 minutes, although it has a side effect”