Reject Me Will Ya? Like I Car...

By Doggylover5000

Under MAJOR editing XD Ok Carmen's Carmen and will she find love? Ok look I'm joking, Let's skip this bull! I... More

Prologue
Chapter One- Fight Me Bitch
Chapter 2- F*** you!
Chapter 3- Hell No!
Chapter 4- Party Time or NAW!!
Chapter 6- Second Chance
Chapter 7- Just Go Away!
Chapter 8- Where'd yall come from!?
Chapter 9- Good Bye
Chapter 10- Hey, good to see you again
Chapter 11- No, no, no!
Chapter 12- I hate you people
A/N
Chapter 13- Pregna- wait what!!
Chapter 14- Jarmen!
Chapter 15- Try Please.... Fine
Chapter 16- Yes, I will
Chapter 17- I- don't know how I feel
Chapter 18- Love? Is it possible for me?
Chapter 19- I Can't Believe It
Just wanna say sorry
Sequel?
Cringe much?
Sequel if enough people want it *sighs*
Soooo

Chapter 5- Silver Bullet

3.2K 159 6
By Doggylover5000

Asher POV
I feel terrible! Not only because my mate slapped me a million times but because she rejected me!

I flash back to last night. Not gonna lie kinda steamy stuff, oh well.

Everything's going great, now I just gotta impress Carmen. She stays away from me and I get pissed at that but give her her space.

I get drunk cause this a-whole thinks he can beat me in chuggin a couple beers. I whip his ass and soon were both drunk.

"Hey baby" Peyton comes up to me.

"Hey, have you met my mate?" She rolls her eyes.

"Yes and I say I can show you a better time than your mate" she winks and I smirk, hey I got a horny wolf don't blame me.

"Let's see it then!"

I pick her up which she take by surprise but then recovers and wraps her legs around my waist. Oh how I wish she was Carmen! Soon bein the ass I am I picture her as Carmen and I'm lovin it! My mate and I.

I take her to the corner and push her up against the wall. She grinds her hips against mine and I lick her lips. My permission was granted and she explored my mouth and I explored hers. This doesn't feel right, I should be with my mate.

I put her down but never break the kiss. I'm about to when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn and find a calm looking mate. She says the words that make me fall apart and my heart break.

"I, Carmen Jackson, accept your rejection" then she walks out, I of course follow her. The alcohol wore off and I'm now back to normal following Carmen. That is until she slammed the door in my face.

End of flashback.

After an hour of pleading her to let me in I went home. I cried in my bed, no I sobbed. I never sob or cry or shed a tear, now I'm letting tears drop like pouring down rain.

I can still feel the ties to us and I will for a while. Until she finds her second chance mate, I can never let that happen.

*************************************************
Carmen POV
I didn't really feel much of his heartbreaking pain, just a little, but I felt kinda good. I let him go and now I'm moving, I chose to move to California with my pack.

Well, Jason and Nicole's pack. That's right, I stepped down, her and her mate are now Alpha and Luna. They did the, you know, and completed the mating process, I'm so happy for then.
***********************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**************************
I moved from Florida to California about 6 years ago. Away from Asher and everyone else who thought I was weak.

Well I'm not. I'm now the best fighter anyone has ever know. I faked my death so everyone thinks I'm dead, including Asher. We lost our ties and that's why I decided to fake it, and I know it worked.

I'm know as Silver Bullet. My coat is Silver cause my wolf has matured, I have another rare coat. YAZ!

The only problem is the rouges, this place has the most accurate attacks. I'm the best warrior and I'm always with Nicole and Jason, I protect them.

And if there apart I stay with the Luna, she my bestie and the Alpha demands it. Christina stayed with the Blood Moon Pack, Asher's pack. She found her mate and they are the top fighters too.

I am the top fighter in Northern and Southern America.

My muscles are noticeable when I have no sleeves, my stomachs small now but I have an six pack. Plus it's the beginning of summer so I'm wearing no sleeves a lot.(Carmen pic above! That's what she looks like!)

I train day and night, no matter what. When I get mad, I train, frustrated, train, just have nothin ta do, play with pups.

What? Thought I was gonna say train? I'm not obsessed, and I'm still a sucker for kids! I play with the ones at the park.

Anyways, right now I'm getting ready to go to a meeting with a some of the Alphas and there top guards.

No one but these Alphas will know who I am. Our best trusted ones. They're are coming from Florida, Nevada, Missouri, and Michigan.

There are six alphas coming, I don't know which, I just know six and they will all have there top two guards. I heard they just wanna know who Silver Bullet is, well I guess they'll come and find out.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
(This next pic is what she's wearing but without the hat, bag, or shades)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I walk downstairs and stand by Jason and Nicole, Jakes at my side. What!? Don't get cocky! He's our second best fighter! Hard to believe I know!

Jason nods his head and Jake goes to his side and I'm at Nicole's. The doors open and there are the six alphas, waiting in their limos, they come out and make a line. Sense they're on our property they have to.

I see Alpha Jackson of the Shadow Hunters Pack; Alpha Nathan of the Shining moon pack; Alpha Christopher of the Rising Sun pack; Alpha John of the Sunset pack; and Alpha Joshua of the Silver Moon pack.

There should be one more, and here they come pulling up.

The limo stops and drops the guards off blocking their Alpha.

He comes and lines up and it's none other than, guess, really guess!

Alpha Asher of the Blood Moon pack! Great. I'm standing with my legs barely apart and my hands laced together by my lower abdomen.

"This must be Silver Bullet" Alpha Jackson says pointing at me, everyone bursts out laughing and he quickly puts his hand back at his side.

"Yeah right! A weak girl!?" Asher scoffs and laughs harder. I have so not missed that donkey laugh. Did I mention today was my 25 birthday? Well it is, and no second chance for me! So far. Well im'a teach him a lesson on calling me weak!

I walk over to him and grab his arm twisting it and the other one back, I feel little tingles and I can tell he doesn't, he's in too much pain. I hear popping and cracking but I just hold him like this, he's pleading with me to let him go.

"Silver you can let go now" Jason says calmly.

I let go and walk back to where I was standing and stand in the same position.

"Damn Silver, you got a grip" Asher say probably already healed, stupid alpha! I just roll my eyes and look at Jackson.

"I will not hurt you, consider you my friend"

"How?" He asks shakily.

"You didn't doubt me, so I will help you in your next situation you ask as to show my gratitude" I nod my head in his direction respectfully, why do I feel like I can trust him? Probably cause he didn't doubt me.

"Well how bout later we meet up in my room" Asher says wiggling his eyebrows, I walk over to him, in a flirty way.

"Really?" I say in a swooned voice, he nods thinkin he got me.

I punch him in face and he goes flying back "Fuck you" I pause as he gets up, I look to everyone else "anyone else wanna say somethin?" Quickly they sake their heads no. "Good"

"Let's go, Silver no more playing around" Jason says and I nod as I led everyone to the meeting room, I open the door and bow to Jason and Nicole's everyone else? They can fuck their selves, I'm not loyal to them!
*************************************************

I stood next to the Luna as she sat and watched Jason explain everything.

Asher say next to me along with Jake standing on the other side of the Luna.

Asher looks at me most of the time, I can feel it.

He grabs my hand and holds it then hits my ass, it got me angry and I punched him in the chest and he and his chair flew back.

Jason looks at me with daggers in his eyes "what happened to no more playing around"

"He grabbed- know what doesn't matter, he's lucky he's an alpha"

He gets up and kisses my cheek and hits my ass again, that does it, I kick him where the sun don't shine and punch him, he holds in a scream of agony.

I'm about to punch him again when someone yells.
"Carmen stop! I know I you hate him but this is not the time"

A look of anger crosses my face and I turn back to Asher and I feel my eyes turning black.

"Everyone out, she's unstable" Jason shouts, before they can Jackson specks up.

"I got this" he looks so determined, Jason try's to hold him back but it doesn't work.

I was about to hit Asher again when I felt Jacksons hand on my arm, tingles.

I look at his soft eyes, they're sea green with specks of ocean blue, I could stare into them for hours.

"Calm down, come back to us" he says softly.

I feel my eyes change and he smiles.

"How the fu-heck you do that!?" Nicole practically screams.

He smirks at me with those pearly white teeth of his showing and says one word that makes everyone gasp, "Mate".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

908K 19.7K 31
#303 in werewolf What would you do if your mate rejected? What if her mate through you into a spider pit? What if you did something worse....and acce...
4.3K 96 21
*Hey guys this is my first time writing. All critiques are welcome! Please comment any suggestions so I can get better! Thanks for reading.* Ari has...
1.2M 43.1K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
Markie By RuHu

Werewolf

1.6K 92 9
All werewolves have mates. So what happens when you fall for someone before you're 18... "Hopefully hes my mate" is all Markie can think as she waits...