Another Weasley Twin || A Dra...

By WritingBeAurora

To love our enemy is impossible. The moment we understand our rival, we feel compassion towards them, and the... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Epilogue

Chapter One

35.8K 507 216
By WritingBeAurora

Chapter One: The Chamber Of Secrets

"Maddie, Ginny! We're leaving in about 15 minutes to Diagon Alley, so get dressed!" mum exclaimed up the stairs.

"Oh my gosh, Ginny! We are finally going to Hogwarts!" I gushed.

"I know! I am so excited. I have been waiting my whole life for this moment." I grabbed my trunk and threw on the purple jumper mom made me last Christmas. I skipped down the stairs and set my trunk down by the sofa. Ginny did the same and then sat down on the couch next to Bill.

"Okay girls, you ready?" dad asked, pulling some 'floo powder' from his pocket. Ginny nodded eagerly and I widened my eyes at the thought. I've never traveled this way before.

"It's okay, Maddie. It's not that scary, just speak clearly." Ron shoved another chocolate frog into his mouth. I nodded, trying to hide my disgust.

"Who wants to go first?" Ginny shot her hand up in the air as quick as it was said.

"Alright Ginny, just remember to speak clearly."

"Diagon Alley." We always knew what to do because we watched all of our brothers do it before us. Ginny disappeared into the fireplace and I gulped.

"You'll do great, Maddie." Fred reassured me. I nodded and forced a smile to hide my fright.

"Diagonally." I said quickly just to get over with it.

"What did she say?" I heard my dad ask before I disappeared. I coughed as I appeared in a dark shop.

"This is Diagon Alley?" I asked quietly, not amused. This place was terrifying. Why do I have this feeling I shouldn't be here? I saw a worn-down hand sitting on the counter and shrugged, smiling a little. I slowly reached my hand toward it but it quickly grabbed my wrist. I yelped and tried pulling away. It wouldn't budge and I started to get frightened. About 5 minutes later, I finally managed to release my hand from its grip. I scoffed as I heard footsteps come closer. I lunged behind a bookshelf before I saw two figures emerge from the door. They started coming towards me before they disappeared into a room in back. I quickly sprinted to the door and closed it as fast as I could. I exhaled sharply before I started down a pathway.

"Are you lost, little girl?" an old woman asked creepily. I shook my head rapidly.

"Are you sure?" she slowly crept towards me. Before I could nod, I heard a recognizable voice.

"Ms. Weasley, what are you doing down here?" a large man appeared in front of me before dragging me out of the alley.

"You shouldn't be here, why are you here?" he asked me and I shrugged, nervous.

"Well, let's get you back up the hill, a young lady like you doesn't belong down here." I nodded as I saw a blurry space in the air and looked at it suspiciously before shaking it off. Shortly after, we appeared at a much nicer environment.

"Now I don't want to see you down there again, ya hear me?" he said seriously but nicely. I nodded and hugged him.

"Thank you-"

"Hagrid, Rubeus Hagrid."

"Thank you, Hagrid." I smiled and started towards a shop where everyone was gathered around. I slowly made my way into the building to see one man. All the girls were gathered around him with nothing but lust visible in their eyes. Why? I walked closer only to be pushed into a bone crushing hug.

"Madeline Rayne Weasley! Don't do that ever again!" I knew who it was right away.

"Hi Ginny." I smiled slightly.

"Where were you?" she exclaimed, receiving a little attention from others.

"Um, it's a long story. I actually don't know." I chuckled a little but she still looked serious. I saw a sly smile peak onto her face before hugging me again. She pulled away with a smile and I turned to see mom.

"Thank Godric, you're alright. I was so worried. What happened?" she asked quickly. I shrugged and went closer to the man.

"And these are all my published ar-" he stopped abruptly as it looked like he saw someone.

"Harry Potter, wow- little did this young man know," he said, pulling Harry up to the front. "he was leaving with copies of all my books." He looked unamused but forced a smile. Lockhart pulled him closer as people took pictures.

"Smile Harry and we might as well make the front page." I rolled my eyes and turned to Ginny.

"You can't be serious, Gin." I groaned as she stood starstruck with lust. She didn't say anything just pushed me away slightly. Harry dumped the books into Ginny's cauldron and she smiled with wide eyes.

"Well, well. Can't even go to the bookstore without making the front page." I heard from behind me.

"Shut it, Malfoy." Ron stepped forward and he glared at him.

"Leave him alone!" Ginny stepped forward, a little spark of fear in her eyes.

"Look Potter, you've got yourself a girlfriend." Malfoy said as I stood in the back.

"Who's this?" he asked, pushing Ron out of the way.

"Nevermind that, Malfoy." a girl stepped forward. She pulled us all outside and I sighed.

"Don't mind him, he's not worth it. He's just a git." she smiled slightly.

"I'm Hermione." she smiled stepping to Ginny and me.

"Hi, I'm Ginny." she smiled and shook her hand.

"I'm Maddie," I smiled. "thanks for that, by the way." She nodded and we headed to get the rest of our supplies.

After Ginny and I got our wands, we got our pet. We both got an owl. We named him Chestnut. We went back home and I couldn't exclude my excitement.

2 weeks later

I grabbed my trunk before appearing in front of our fireplace.

"Want to do it together?" Ginny asked, extending a hand to me in the fireplace. I chuckled and nodded as she pulled me in.

"Kings Cross Station." she said firmly and smiled at me.

All these characters belong to J.K. Rowling. All credit goes to her for some of the plot and all of setting (characters, etc.) I made Maddie Weasley, that is it. I am just a girl who wants to write fanfictions.

I hope you like this first chapter. I just want to let you know that I am American but that doesn't mean I am not going to write HP stories. Love you guys!

This was the very first chapter of this book! Make sure to like and comment to tell me what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 8 40
Embark on a magical adventure with Hermione Granger as she navigates the treacherous path from hatred to love in the enchanting world of Harry Potter...
3.2M 84.9K 100
In which (Y/n) Weasley, the twin sister of Ron Weasley, falls for her family's enemy. (draco malfoy x weasley!reader) you will be described as havi...
3.5K 113 40
we were too scared to leave and too broken to stay but we found love in the hurt we felt. - a draco malfoy story most impressive ranks #1 in ilovedr...
85.2K 2.6K 45
Ginny wasn't like the other Weasley children, she was more accepting of other houses. Her best friends all came from different houses. But maybe she...