Mr. Bieber's Assistant / Jaur...

Por southsidesariana

Lauren Jauregui just moved from Miami to LA, to find a new start from her nasty past. She notices there is a... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 Notice
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 Notice
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Questions
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Sequel is UP

Chapter 34

676 15 44
Por southsidesariana

Justin's POV

It was the morning I was taking Lauren to get on a plane to New York. Did it hurt? Hell yes. I love Lauren more than anyone else. I know shes the one but I can't bring myself to keep her here living under me. I wanted her explore. I wanted to own her own business. When she finished college. Then maybe we will be back together. I was destined to be Lauren. I just wanted her to find herself first. I knew that finding herself would be without me. I see her coming into the kitchen itching her eyes.

"Good morning sunshine." I smiled looking up from the stove. 

"Where is Mary?" She said raising an eyebrow.

"Out. I'm here cooking. Is that fine?" I smirked.

"Of course baby. I just was asking." She said sitting at the counter as she bit into an apple. 

"Good." I said continuing to cook.

"My precious baby Lauren." I turn around to see Jazzy hugging Lauren tightly.

"I love you so much and I am going to-" I shut her off "Jazzy, quit make Lauren feel uncomfortable. You will be back soon enough. She isn't going anywhere."

"Oh shit." She realized. "I will miss you while I am away." She lied.

"Really. Where are you going? Aren't you going to miss your big brother?" Lauren asks Jazzy.

"I am going to New Y- Jersey." She smiled. I rolled my eyes. My sister can't keep nothing to herself. "Maybe you should go pack Jaz." 

"Right." She said scurrying to her room. 

"Oh." She said biting into her apple once more. "Where is Keegan?"

"He left because I told him I wanted to spend today with you. Is that fine?" I lied.

"Yeah baby but shouldn't you be working on getting your building remodeled. I mean I am just saying." She chuckled.

I picked her up and put her up on the counter. "You know something. I am always one step ahead of you and you can't stop it. Everything is settled and getting done as soon as possible."

"Then we should go see me family in Miami for a few days before I start school." Lauren smiles widely.

"Babe. Trust me after today. I will make sure you get that. I promise. You deserve so much and more." I said pecking her on the lips. 

Breakfast was silent and quiet on my end. I knew what was coming after this peaceful morning. Lauren on the other hand didn't I just hoped she hate me. That's not why I am doing this. I'm doing it to benefit her because I know she wants to go to New York but she knows that I can't go with her. So she just says okay to UCLA. Keegan was already on the jet and had everything arranged for Lauren like I had asked him. She was going to school in New York and I was happy for the most part.

I finished my food before Lauren. I sat and watched her slowly finish her food. I just smiled. It was going to suck not seeing her face everyday but I will go see her as much as I can. And hopefully she will come see me in LA during the summer. Like I said. I want her happy and I know this is going to help a lot.

I washed the dishes as she went upstairs to get dressed. I have never have done this before. I don't like to classify as breaking up with her. I am setting her free. I am letting her live her dream. What worries me is what if she finds somebody better than me in New York. 

"I'm ready Justin." She came down looking good as usual. 

"Okay come on." I said grabbing my keys.

We got in the car. "You love me right." I said smirking at Lauren making her chuckle. "Yeah doofus. Come on. Let's go."

I started the car up. "I love you too. I love you so much babe." I said kissing her cheek. I kept passing till we got to the airport. I went in the gate to get to one of my other jets that would take Lauren to New York.

"Where are we going?" She asked confusingly.

"You are going New York. You have everything all set for you there. Keegan is on the jet waiting for you." I said softly. "And I have paid it all off for you so you don't have to worry except for just go everyday."

"But I'm going to UCLA in the fall. I am going to be with you. By your side at the office." She says as I see her eyes begin to water.

"You are going to New York in the fall. And we can keep in touch and you can come to Los Angeles during the summers. It'll work and you will be happy and focused."

"Why are you doing this?" She cried.

"Because I know deep down this is what you want. And you can't try to lie to my face."

"Then come with me to New York. Open up a business there."

"You know that can't happen. I have my business here. I'm staying here. My dream is here. Your dream is to go to school in New York. And I will be here waiting for you to come back with a degree."

"Justin please don't do this."

"It's done. You are so smart Lauren. You are going to study in New York and I know that when it's said and done. You will own your own business. But to do those things. You have to go without me. You have to experience and focus on school without me as a distraction."

"Wait- Wait. Are you.." Lauren began to cry a little harder than before. "Breaking up with me?"

"I'm setting you free to pursue what you have always wanted to do." 

Which made Lauren cry harder into her hand. 

"Look at me. Do you know how hard this was for me. I don't want you to go either but I know that someday we will look back and know exactly why it happened." 

"No. No I am not going, not without you."

"Well there isn't another choice. I can't go with you. I don't want you to be so distracted and be mad at me down the road for not pushing you to go to New York."

"Then I will stay. I will go with you wherever you go." Lauren sobbed.

"No. Lauren. This has to happen. You know it does. You know you want this but you are scared you are going to hurt me." I softly said with sorrow. "I will be fine. I will wait for you. And we will keep in touch. I promise. I will always be there for you."

"I can't believe this is happening." Lauren cried louder wiping her eyes.

"Look, you are going to get on that jet. And you are going to go to New York and you are going to be successful and happy without me. That is how much I love you with my fucked up, piece of shit heart."

Lauren didn't anything but cry harder and harder. "We are going to let go. Okay and if we are meant to be together. The universe will do it's thing and we will be endgame."

"So please tell me you will do that. Hold your head high and do that for me." I said holding Lauren's face to mine.

"Ok." She let out between her sobs. 

I gently kiss her lips before getting out to help her out of the car.

"I love you." She sighs realizing that she was really doing this.

"I love you too and more than you can imagine." Keegan waves from the doorway of the jet.

I turn Lauren around quickly to hug her tightly. "I'm always here. Whenever you need me." I whispered.

Lauren just nodded. I understood not being able to speak. My heart stung and felt numb but still a word or something would have made me feel a little better. I saw Lauren walk up the stairs of the jet before turning around one last time as she looked at me with nothing but sickness and sorrow. 

Lauren's POV

I cried the whole time basically on the trip to New York. I did want to go but the fact Justin pushed me off and made me go kind of hurt. Deep down I didn't know what the future holds and it scared me because I want my future to be with Justin. I want to graduate and go back to Los Angeles to live and be happy with him. If that doesn't happen. I seriously might lose my shit. Justin made me happy with his cocky asshole ways. He just fit into my life perfectly and now the realization that I won't be able to wake up next to him. I won't be able to tease him. Feel protected by him anymore. I just don't know what I am going to do with myself. It doesn't hurt like a breakup does. It's like when somebody dies in your family type of feeling. And I hate it. I hate the feeling of empty. I hate when somebody who is your whole world pushes you away. 

Justin's POV

"Justin, so what is the future of your business?" The lady asked as my broken heart sat on the podium. 

"Uhm- I am going to close down for now. To remodel for security purposes. I want my clients and employees to feel safe coming into the building everyday. The remodeling process should be fast. I hope it doesn't take long for my own sake."

"And you. What will you be doing till it's done."  Someone else asks.

"I hope to stay safe from these threats on my own life." I said beginning to tear up.

"I believe the security at home will be upgraded up a little bit."  I said shaky trying to continue to with the lump inside my throat. 

"Is everything okay Mr. Bieber." Someone asks.

I see Jason looking at me knowing exactly why I was crying right now. I knew this whole process was going to be hard without Lauren. She was the only one to tame my demons. I used to wake up every morning to fight demons, the same demons that left me tired the night before, and that is bravery.

Stop Justin. You know this is for the best. You love Lauren and she knows that. You got to keep strong. Everything will be alright.

"I just want to say I love you."

Lauren's POV

I sat in my room on my laptop with Keegan passed out on the couch. My tears began to start forming watching Justin on this livestream. 

He was crying on livestream that half of LA was watching. Justin never cries. And I knew I was on his mind right now. It honestly broke me inside that he was hurt but he did this to me. He hurt himself as well as hurting me. I want to hate him so much but I can't. I love Justin more than I love my own family. My own life was dark. And it brought brightness to it. He may think I did that for him but he helped me. And now I am empty once again.

"I love you Justin."

_____________________________________________

AND THAT THE END OF MR. BIEBER'S ASSISTANT. I LITERALLY CRIED WRITING AT THE END SO BAD THAT MY DOG CAME TO GIVE ME KISSES. AND I SUGGEST LISTENING TO RIGHT HERE AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE. THIS SONG IS LITERALLY GOING TO BE JUSTIN AND LAURENS SONG IN THE SEQUEL. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. AND THIS ISNT THE END. A SEQUEL IS COMING SOON. LIKE SOON AS IN. IM GOING ON VACATION NEXT WEEK. AND I WILL PROBABLY DO A LOT OF SOUL SEARCHING AND THOUGHTS. I WILL PROBABLY BE COMING UP WITH THE STORY AND AS SOON AS I GET BACK. I AM GOING TO START WITH IT. IT WILL BE A COUPLE YEARS LATER BUT BRIGHT SIDE IS THERE WILL BE JAUREN. THIS ISNT THE END OF JAUREN. I PROMISE YOU.

I REPEAT 

THIS IS NOT THE END OF JAUREN!!!!

I LOVE YOU BABES SO MUCH. AND I WILL BE BACK SOON WITH THE SEQUEL

THE TITLE FOR THE SEQUEL WILL BE 

"I'm Still Yours, Mr Bieber."

IM ALREADY EXCITING TO START WRITING IT!!!!

LOVE YOU XOOXOXOXO

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

8.8K 230 13
Karla Camila Cabello is the long time secretary of Michael Jauregui CEO of Jauregui Group of Technologies, she treats Michael as her own father so th...
364K 9.4K 30
(I'VE BEEN EDITING THIS AND SO FAR, I'VE ONLY DONE THE FIRST 4 CHAPTERS) Lauren Jauregui is the epitome of independence. She could do whatever she wa...
7.6K 355 57
Y/n is just some normal girl, with some mental health problems, who likes to draw and write, loves music, and is a fan of the singer and ex member of...
29.8K 1.1K 31
She lived her whole life being hated on by her family. Her own blood would tell her how she would never succeed in life. But when she got to Universi...