Chapter 1

Lauren's POV

I swore on my whole life that I would never leave the city of Miami, but things changed, people changed, I was scared to even sleep one more day in that place. My plane trip was boring. A family with two kids was behind me. An old man sat beside me who snored. I rolled my eyes. I wanted a fresh start. I wanted new friends and maybe if I had time for a real life boyfriend that will protect me and not sexually or physically abuse me. Ever since my crazy ex, I have put my walls up. He still terrorized me after the breakup. I could say everything he did to terrorize me to my future husband but the nightmares wouldn't go away, the pain I felt wouldn't go away. Nothing was going to make it okay. The trip felt like it took forever. Going through time zones was so damn exhausting. I just hoped my new roomies weren't mean or stuck up little cunts. I had met them online when I was looking for new houses in LA. It wasn't the moderately big city that I was used to but I knew I could like it there. We finally landed at LAX. I grabbed my backpack. I then waited for the rest of my things to come off the bottom of the plane. I waited till all my things got there. I see a small little dark brunette standing alone and was smiling at me. She ran over to me.

"Oh my gosh. HI."

I cocked an eyebrow, "Uhm hi."

She laughed, "Oh right. I'm one of your new roomies. I'm Camila."

I then smiled, "How did you know i'm the new roomie."

"I may have stalked your social medias once you gave us your name." She said giggling.

Camila was very bright and spontaneous. It didn't scare me. It was just different from everything that I experienced back in Miami. She came across sweet and caring but I wasn't gonna let my wall down.

I then laughed, "Isn't there more of you?"

Camila smiled with a giggle, "Of course. There is Ally, Dinah, and Normani."

I was nervous following Camila to her little car for the fact I had just met her. But I mean she didn't look like she couldn't do any harm.

"So have you looked for jobs here?" She asked opening the drivers side as I opened the passengers side.

"Not really." I said with a laugh. Before getting in and shutting the door behind me. "I was hoping you could help me with that."

"I don't know whats open. I'd have to do some research." She said as she started driving and I looked at everything around Los Angeles. It was beautiful and I knew I possibly could like it here. I mean it was the city that many people lived such as singers, models, actors, and actresses. You had the really rich people, average income, and of course the poor. Miami had the rich but I bet people in LA made way more money.

"So do you see a lot of celebrities or rich people around here." I said cocking a brow.

"I mean yeah but they don't give people like me and you the time of day. You have to be a pretty bitch that is willingly to give up your V card."

"But you are pretty and your ass is pretty plump if I do say so myself. I'm assuming you just are looking for a good relationship with a guy." I smiled.

She laughed, "Well thank you. It means a lot for you to say that. I actually am dating a guy right now."

"Oh. I didn't-" I said before getting interrupted.

"It's fine, I am bisexual. Hit on me all you want."

I don't think she got what I meant but I ignored it, "Oh that's cool. What's his name?"

"Mason." She smiled. "His brother is Stephen Curry, the big NBA star. His brother comes to LA every once in a while to see his family but I like little old Mason."