Chapter 11

Justin's POV

I woke up the next morning to a knock on my bedroom door. I yawned as I scratched my head. I was in my boxer briefs when I opened the door to see my hot assistant standing there with her eyes scanning my body.

"Just-" She said before I interrupted her.

"What's up babygirl?" I said in my tired raspy voice.

"I just didn't realize you had so many tattoos and was shirtless in your boxer briefs." She said as she started trying to walk away.

I grabbed her wrist which made her turn around in shock, "What did you need?"

"I was wondering what you had for breakfast." She said scanning my body once more.

"Isn't their woman in the kitchen?" I asked cocking a brow still tired as fuck.

"A woman? You have a hoe while I am here too." Lauren changed her whole personality and facial expression.

"Calm down and stop being so damn jealous." I laughed.

Lauren pouted as she rolled her eyes, "I am not jealous.

"Sure you aren't, and first off, I don't have hoes." I smiled. "Second off, the woman is my maid/ cook. I pay her to be here for me because I get so busy."

Lauren stared at me in shock, "You make a woman cook and clean up for you."

"Well I don't got you to cook for me." I bit my lip.

"Not clever at all." She said rolling her eyes.

"Follow me." I said walking in front of Lauren down to the kitchen.

Lauren's POV

I think I may have gotten wet by looking at Justin. His buff arms had tattoo's all over them. He was buff on his torso with his tattoos that covered them as well. Then his dick had to be huge for the fact you could see his dick trying to come out due to his boxer briefs. Then he called me babygirl in a hot ass raspy morning voice. I wanted to die already.

"Justin Drew Bieber, go get some pants on and stop showing off." I hear a woman say. I walk around to see a elderly woman who wore glasses snug on her face.

"This is Lauren." Justin said looking back at me with a smile.

"Hi sweetheart, my name is Mary." She said with a sweet pitch to her voice.

"Hi." I said bashfully.

Justin laughed making me look at him oddly, "Oh, now you want to be shy."

I lightly punched him in the shoulder, "I hate you so much."

"Nah, you don't baby girl." He smirked after sitting at the table.

I sat next to him with his baggy t-shirt on. I sat down at the island table in the kitchen. Mary was humming and cooking. I was looking on my phone as well as Justin until I felt a large palm caressing my leg. It was the same large palms that grabbed my ass not too long ago.

"I hope you aren't texting Stephen while you are with me because remember what I said about the disrespect." He didn't even have to look to know I turned my focus at him.

He then stared at me with his beautiful caramel eyes as he lightly smirked. God I hated him. He was so beautiful and I just craved him so fucking much. It bothered me on so many levels how he was hot as fuck.

"Well since you want me not to text him, lemme text him and see how he is." I laughed sarcastically as I began to type to Stephen in a text. Mary was still cooking minding her business.