Chapter 21

Lauren's POV

Justin wanted to have friends that were girls. I would have friends that were guys. And he couldn't have a problem with it. I turned to walk out as I grinned.

"Hold up. What do you mean he?" Justin growled.

"Do you need me to spell it out for you? He is a guy. G. U." Before I could finish Justin interrupted me.

"No it's not happening." Justin shook his head as he continued his work.

"And why the hell not?" I demanded.

"Because. I am your boyfriend, you are mine. He will not stay here. Better yet, you won't hang out with him unless I am around." He clarified.

I look at him puzzled. I don't care how jealous Justin got. Keenan was my best friend and I wasn't just going to throw him away because Justin gets overprotective of me. That was Justin's problem. He never opened up to me about anything. He kept everything inside. Maybe if he let me know what was going on in his mind and why he acted the way he did. I could help him out and understand why he acted the way he does.

"Stop being so damn jealous J. He is my best friend. So get over yourself." I roared.

Justin shrugged, "If you don't like it. You can leave. And don't come back."

How the hell was I supposed to get home? The car Justin got me was at the house. Maybe Justin would take me? No Lauren piss him off. Convince him to be nice to you or take you or else-

"Fine." I said pulling out the phone as I faked called Stephen. "I will just ask Stephen to come pick me up and take me to my house or better yet his house. Since he's back in town."

Justin looked up from his work as his eyes went dark as he shot a deep long glare at me. His jaw was locked tight as it bothered him that I brought up Stephen. I faked the whole call.

"Hey Stephen." I said twirling a strand of my hair around. "Yeah I was wondering if you could come get me from Justin's house. He isn't treating me r-" I said as I looked over at Justin who hadn't moved a muscle.

"Oh you will. That's great." I smiled.

"Get off the phone right now." Justin asked nicely.

"Or what?" I hissed.

Justin snatched my phone from me. "Stop playing stupid little girl games with me. You know I don't like Stephen yet you faked all the shit to what?" 

"So you can realize to stop being a dick to me." I  say fuming.

"I'm not being a dick. I'm being your fucking boyfriend. Why do you make everything so difficult?" Justin said loudly as he got quiet towards the end.

"Because you bring me to be difficult. Why can't you just get over your jealously thing and trust issues because of Selena." Oh shit. I forgot.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Justin said turning around in mood ready to kill everything in his sight.

"Selena. Your ex that fucked you over." I mumbled.

"DO NOT." He yelled pushing me with his hands making me knock into his vase on a table in his home office. "And I fucking mean it.DO NOT MENTION HER." Justin spit as he  then pushed me hard into the wall causing me to fall.

All I did was wince as it reminded me of Dylan my ex. The hitting, the screaming, the beating me. It was all coming back. Justin never did this to me. It honestly scared me. He was acting just like Dylan. I felt the tears coming upon me. I would not let Justin see me cry. I don't care if it killed me. I didn't like to cry. Especially in front of people. I just couldn't.