Chapter 24

Lauren's POV

Justin had told me he loved me. He finally admitted something I wanted him to say for quite some time now. 

"Justin, I don't know what to say." I smiled as my heart swelled up.

"Don't say anything. I just want to see you smiling and happy. Even when I am ass." Justin smiled cheekily. 

"You are an ass a lot." I smirked.

"Yeah, well sometimes I got to be or you won't listen." Justin chuckled.

"I'd rather have this Justin. The one who isn't constantly stressing over something that you can't control." I poked his chest with my index finger.

He didn't say anything as she just stared at me in admiration with a grin across his face.

"And that random outburst of anger. You got to learn how to control it." I said laying my palm on his chest as I stared at him with his beautiful eyes staring right back.

"I am trying. Trust me." Justin assured me.

"See you tomorrow Justin." I hear Shane say hugging Justin.

"Nah. Lauren will be there holding it down for me. I got to do some stuff to do tomorrow."

"What?" I blurted confused.

"Okay man. See ya." Shane waved.

"Please don't ask because I don't want to talk about it." Justin said walking out with my hand in his.

"Why not?" I asked. "I am your girlfriend."

"Just because." Justin barked.

"Just to think we getting back to good terms." I hissed.

"It's business. Why do you constantly want to know everything?" Justin said unlocking his car with his keys.

"Because I want to know what goes on when I am not around. I am insecure. I told you this." I said slamming the door after getting into the car.

"There you go talking about being insecure again. I don't know why you feel like that." Justin rolled his eyes getting into the drivers seat.

"Because Justin, I am not like these other girls you know and have in your life. I am curvy. I'm more on the thick side."

"And you are still beautiful."

"You are just saying that to make me feel better." I said looking away from him to the window. "You know it is hard enough having this perfect little boyfriend. I don't live up to the expectations to be with someone like you."

"You think I am perfect?" Justin laughed. "Why do you think I am so perfect?"

"You just are. You live this nice life and have the perfect job, the perfect car, the perfect house. Everything. You have everything you want, your body is nice, your personality is nice most of the time. It's not fair." I spat.

"If perfect is what you're searching for in your life, then just stay the same because in my eyes you are perfect." Justin said smiling as he kissed my hand. "You got to stop bringing yourself down all time. You have to love and respect yourself before others will. You are beautiful and you are perfect."

I couldn't help but smile a little bit at Justin's words.

"I see that." Justin starts laughing beginning to tickle me in the passenger seat.

"Justin stop." I laughed squirming in the seat as Justin continued to look at the road and back at me repeatedly.

"Say I love you Justin." Justin let out a louder laugh.